• Select Your Topic Then Scroll Down
    Alcohol Bupe Benzos
    Cocaine Heroin Opioids
    RCs Stimulants Misc
    Harm Reduction All Topics Gabapentinoids
    Tired of your habit? Struggling to cope?
    Want to regain control or get sober?
    Visit our Recovery Support Forums

Cocaine cocaine smell

Status
Not open for further replies.
When I first smelled some really potent coke it did smell similar to a strong solvent. Now it smells completely different since my nose and distinguished. Coke that smells like that is usually really good. but yeah definitely not odorless.

To clear things up a bit thought, just because coke possess these certain aromas is most certainly not a surefire way to determine potency.

If you wanna know how good your cola is there is very easy way.

Put a gram of cola in a spoon with water.

Heat it up with a lighter, it will bubble and melt.

Once heated perfectly you will notice an oil on top of the water. Blow gently on it a few times. Dip a penny or a copper wire in the puddle. If heated properly you will get it all out in one pull. If you haven't cooked enough it will seem like mush. If you get it to hot the oil bubbles spread out on the puddle and stick to side of spoon. Makes it harder to get the crack together. Take the stuff on on the spoon and scrape it in to a pile or chunk in bottom of spoon and heat it again. YOu will notice stuff floating away. Take your crack and let it dry for a little.

Get it out and see what you got. If you get as much back as you started with you have good coke. If you get less then you know to never buy from them again.

If you barely get anything or somehow it turns impossible I would threaten the dealer to give back cash or suffer beatings.

The last few 8 balls I got I not only could smell the coke through the baggie sometimes even through my sweater pocket, it was definitely some fire.

I can't believe people would ever try coke crack or heroin,I swear I'm the only one who hasn't!

the scent you think is gasoline is acetone. same crap they put in nail polish remover, and it stinks bad. recently i just got some of the best cocaine ive gotten in awhile and its smells like crazy. personally, the stronger the scent, the better the blow. peace

delete this post b4 all the dealers read it and start soaking their shit in acetone lol

If youremember the cakey sort of coke in the late 70s early 80s it was cut w/ acetone and called rocks which really was a misnomer, it just clumped together and impressed the uniniciated. The true good stuff was usually caleed diamond flake and had a shine and ditinct smell to it and when weighed you got what you paid for.

That was sarcasm right? Because like I said I swear I am the only one who is clean so I don't expect anyone to agree with me...on anything!
Yes, I'm bitter about this.

P.s. I checked your stats you seem pretty cautious and educated
(I'm guessing you are a doctor nurse or something in that area)
so thank you for your comment.

to be honest i was actually being sarcastic lol. i usually don't call people out on their posts but i think i was messed up when i typed that. no worries tho i wasn't intending any negative vibes or anything.

and thank you for the compliment. i am actually trying to get into professional school.

but ya i used to do what you did too when i first joined, and i'd see people posting stuff about IVing their junk and i'd be like "oh that'll never be me no way" and stuff. next thing you know it's like a year later since you said that and you're already creating threads about trying to get proper technique down lol. i would say i've been "clean" for about 10 months now tho. (clean as in no pain killers or needles)

to be honest i was actually being sarcastic lol. i usually don't call people out on their posts but i think i was messed up when i typed that. no worries tho i wasn't intending any negative vibes or anything.

and thank you for the compliment. i am actually trying to get into professional school.

but ya i used to do what you did too when i first joined, and i'd see people posting stuff about IVing their junk and i'd be like "oh that'll never be me no way" and stuff. next thing you know it's like a year later since you said that and you're already creating threads about trying to get proper technique down lol. i would say i've been "clean" for about 10 months now tho. (clean as in no pain killers or needles)

It's cool - its cool.
I'm clean as in I don't do any drugs or alcohol at all,and don't want to either.

Last edited:
i would say i've been "clean" for about 10 months now tho. (clean as in no pain killers or needles)
Dude congratulations! That is seriously a mega-achievement! To what do you attribute your success? Do you have a thread on your experience quitting?

To the OP:
A bhudda statue once told me that he had various intermittent encounters with really cut crap vs really good flake and one can say the overwhelming "acetone/chemical" smell of coke emits from the good ones. If you crush up all the powder/rocks with a razor and a lighter then quickly smell over the crushed pile you can get a good whiff. The best stuff you can smell right out the bag. Makes you think twice at first it's so strong. Nothing but a very slight acidic burn and no adulterant taste/smell then you're good. Also bhudda said that if it makes your nose bleed heavy then it's cut to crap. Cocaine restricts blood vessels so that's another way to gauge purity (sadly with bioassay) and seeing if your nose bleeds and if so how much and how fast.

The strong smelling stuff is thumbs up in bhuddas book.

It's cool - its cool.
I'm clean as in I don't do any drugs or alcohol at all,and don't want to either.

I'm still not catching on as to weather you're serious or not. If you are... then why the hell are you on Bluelight? No offense or anything

I always thought it smelt kind of like a mix of paint and vinegar. And someone else mentioned chalk earlier up their and I can kinda see that to.

oh my god... That's the smell. Not paint mixed with vinegar, BUT nail polish remover!

That's exactly what I've been smelling from my coke, but I couldn't put my finger on it.

Any reputable dealer will give u a nummy (a bit on the end of ur cig) a few have given me a small bump...if they refuse then I would wonder why and start looking for a new one. In regards to smell, I think good shit smells like acrilic nails at the salon lmao

Status
Not open for further replies.