• Select Your Topic Then Scroll Down
    Alcohol Bupe Benzos
    Cocaine Heroin Opioids
    RCs Stimulants Misc
    Harm Reduction All Topics Gabapentinoids
    Tired of your habit? Struggling to cope?
    Want to regain control or get sober?
    Visit our Recovery Support Forums

Cocaine cocaine smell

Status
Not open for further replies.
The smell of cocaine will give me a boner quicker than a typical attractive woman.

This isnt an experience thread, meaning we dont care if the smell of cocaine gives you a boner. Please stay on topic.

Yeah, the best coke ive ever had straight up reeked from my pocket.

Not to mention my dealers car. I got in to buy the ball and the entire car smelled.

Best car-smell. Ever.

I think what we associate with the "odor of cocaine" is actually the chemicals used in production. I started in the 70's, and at that time most coke around here had a smell a bit like ether and/or acetone. I was an IV user, and as such I came to associate those odors with the rush. I quit in the mid-80's, and had none until '07. Then, I used over a period of a few months. I found that the product then had none of the odor I had come to associate with cocaine.

My thought is that there must have been quite a shift in extraction techniques during the intervening years. My use was not limited to a few lots, rather I had many samples from several areas of the country. The quality was there, but I never experienced what I remembered. I do believe the "real McCoy" is odorless. Interestingly enough, I have read in several places that some folks feel Tom Ford's "Tuscan Leather" EdP "smells like cocaine". I, of course, got some.....and while its a fine scent, I've never had any coke even vaguely like it!

maybe i've watched Blow a few too many times, but don't they use gasoline in the process of making coke? Or some type motor oil? That would explain the smell.

The scent always come across as a negative thing to me, I've only had coke (bags of) twice in my life and the scent always was too 'chemical like' for my liking. As an anxiety prone individual I shouldn't do coke to begin with, but the smell just makes it weirder of an experience. I guess it serves as a warning to user...this stuff is going to be interesting.

smell is a good indicator only when you get from same source and you smell the same chemicals...IE ether ... like in the good old days.... today it could be gas or diesel or the smell of a donkeys ass.....or anything that affects the smell due to the smuggling......back in the day you would smell the chemicals that were used in the making of the coke....there might be smells of that now also ...the problem is the coke is processed with used and old and different chemicals .....and not so good anymore.... not to mention being shoved up a llamas ass to make it into the country from Mexico

if i bought an eightball, and was able to smell cocaine strongly through the bag(the same smell you get when actually sniffing it), would this be a good indicator of potency?

i've had a friend(who does not use coke), tell me that cocaine is odorless. this is bullshit, right?

lots of time you will smell acetone or something that waasnt washed completely. . .

But cocaine deffinately cocaine has a smell, several different smells depending on the source

and just by readin the title of your post it made me have to take a shit. . . .that fuckin pavlov

IME you can't tell how good cocaine (crack or HCL) is until you try it.

ive been pleasantly surprised on one occasion only to be utterly disgusted another

unfortunately its all part of the game

this is so tru. . had some stuff that the center of a block was so dark yellow that i thought this is the best ill ever have

then had stuff a few weeks later in miami that was white and fluffy. .never buyin shit down there before that day, i was like ahh it will at least get me thru the weekend. didnt look very good. .

now let me tell you the story of boardin a plane with the rest of my bag i bought at the begining of the weekend

PEACE!!
Technical User

I just remember coke having an acetone-like smell. Very faint, but it smelled/ tasted as such. This is so because of the way it is made/processed in my understanding. Never had 100% pure coke, so I couldn't tell you, but I have had some ridiculous stuff that was close. That stuff does smell much different than your street level crap.

All this talk about smelling coke has got me excited. I wish I had some coke to ,smell right now...

I personally love when coke smells through the bag, especially when that is the only reason why I spend time in jail because the 1/2 o was noticed via this avenue by the arresting officer who has just robbed me of 4 days until i made bail.

the smell IS gasoline NOT acetone. acetone smells like nail polish remover. can you seriously tell me coke smells like nail polish remover? they use ether and gasoline to get the akaloids out of the leaves. there are videos that show the process. so coke may be odorless but the solvents used in the process are certainly not.

Status
Not open for further replies.