• Select Your Topic Then Scroll Down
    Alcohol Bupe Benzos
    Cocaine Heroin Opioids
    RCs Stimulants Misc
    Harm Reduction All Topics Gabapentinoids
    Tired of your habit? Struggling to cope?
    Want to regain control or get sober?
    Visit our Recovery Support Forums

Cocaine cocaine smell

Status
Not open for further replies.
IME you can't tell how good cocaine (crack or HCL) is until you try it.

ive been pleasantly surprised on one occasion only to be utterly disgusted another

unfortunately its all part of the game

I never went by smell. But i would taste it and sometimes the not so good tasting stuff was good, sometimes bad. But if it numbs your mouth up real quick than it is definitely good stuff. Also take a sniff and see how you feel. Different people react differently to different drugs lol

I practically get a hard on every time I come in contact with that smell. Sometimes I think I smell it in public places and I start to fiend. It's a wonderful smell, I usually hold on to the bags afterward just for that.

I agree that cocaine that smells strong of acetone/diesel/chemically it is usually better. I am talking about some shiny, yellowish off-white make you do the harlem shake when you smell a large bag type blow. Much softer with an entirely different texture than re-rock. This kind of stuff always leaves my nose all fucked up the next day but is much more satisfying overall than rerock that gives me a tiny rush and little cloggage. Deep conversation is in your future; you may be seeing the sun this morning. You are going to be needing booze and/or Nyquil in abundance.

this is true but not that many people cut it with procaine, novacaine, lidocaine, ect. because it is not that available to the public... if it gets you numb, and gets you that familiar coke high, than its probably pretty good

and i would descrivbe coke as having a sort of chemically solvent smell too... sort of like the dentist office... its so hard to explain.. its like a sweet chemical smell.....

ALL OF YOU ARE WRONG!!!! Cocaine ..PURE uncut which none of you have obviously ever had.....has NO taste ..just instant numbness. second the smell is so faint that it is hard for me to describe except to say "slightly like bannanas VERY slightly"

Their is no jittery feeling and if you are dead tired, a tiny line will make you feel like you just woke up on your best day. A large dose (or 3 or 4) will make (i am male) you feel like you are having an orgasm. believe me or not. I am a Proffesional chemist in a narcotics research lab I cannot name. I have not seen this pure cocaine (for sale) since 1992. also the statement "the worst it tastes the better it is" that is WRONG WRONG WRONG!!!

If you disagree, then get some quality crack or freebase and CAREFULLY follow one of the many extraction processes explained on this site and many others.
Also, pure good cocaine is nearly clear, well actually more like quarts crystal, many colors and rainbow effects when held to the light even if the chunk is as big as your hand!

I have no reason to mislead you, I only am trying to give you the truth! IT IS YOUR BEST WEAPON... forget the morons that refuse to listen to anyone but theirselves and "experienced old timer friends/'relatives" My own aunt was a respected dealer for over 20 years and she
actually claimed that true pure cocaine DOES NOT NUMB YOU!!!!Hell, cocaine was the surgical anesthiesic for many years in hospitals and Lidocaine is an obvious proof of that to even the simplest human! see how wrong even our most experienced friends/'family can be?"

Peace to you all my friends, I only wish to educate you on the little I do know
about this crazy world :) :) :) :) :)

Last edited:
I have read in a few threads online that pure cocaine is virtually oderless, if that was the case wouldnt that make it almost impossible for sniffer dogs to sniff it out??

.... Also others talk about the strong smell of acetone on they're coke, is that just from when the dealer cleans it?

Also is acetone also used as part of the re-rock procedure dealers use as virtually everything going round the UK is re-rock crap?!

well not even cocaine from peru bolivia colombia is pure but very potent.

if you were somehow do an a/b extraction and turn it back into hcl right, you would notice it has very little oder primarily from the chemicals used to turn it back into hcl and color is a really nice white and shiny giving it flakey appearance when pressed to relieve it from liquids during the drying process.

for some reason when i smell a bag of swedish fish i get that nice cocaine smell.

look at the DEA micrograms, shows you even in south america its cut with anything making the cocaine nowadays worse! :(

lol just found this 2 seconds ago lol

http://news.yahoo.com/s/ap/20090831/ap_on_re_us/us_drug_war_tainted_cocaine

if i bought an eightball, and was able to smell cocaine strongly through the bag(the same smell you get when actually sniffing it), would this be a good indicator of potency?

i've had a friend(who does not use coke), tell me that cocaine is odorless. this is bullshit, right?

Yes, bullshit. Cocaine is not oderless..... the best I can describe it as someone else already has is kinnda as a gasoline smell.....iduno? but yes, being able to smell the coke through the bag is good........ GOOD!

It's amazing how quickly threads to the tune of "my coke looks like this" or "my coke smells like this" attract a cacophony of posts. One hundred posts later, nobody is any the wiser.

Note that only pharmaceutical cocaine is odorless. Pharmaceutical cocaine is not something drug users are likely to come across. It's kept in hospital vaults.

I read that what gives street coke its smell (quite apart from possible adulterants) was the by-products of coke production, and those very by-products are what sniffer dogs detect too. I'm not sure sniffer dogs would detect pharmaceutical cocaine.

shit i love that smell

its the same aroma as the taste you get in your mouth after shooting some high grade(at the least 50%) coke , undescribable

The smell of coke is one of the greatest odours known to man. But that's possibly just because when I smell it I immediately think of the impending effects :D

the smell if different....depending on whats in it......... I did coke in the early 90s.... and again some in 2005 ........ the first time I reworked the 2005 garbage coke using the A-B method and I got a lil ether scent .......it was like a time machine back to the days of 90% pure all day everyday...so the rule of thumb today is....most coke is crappy compared to what "used" to be....but if you get some that is good that smell will be stuck in your head...... FYI beware of the tainted coke that is supposed to be 40% of whats coming from mexico cut with nasty livestock meds..... not good....todays coke is really bad to just buy and do.....poor quality and bad cuts used south of boarder....dangerous..

Status
Not open for further replies.