[12] "Diary of an Addict: Eyes Wide Open" by Anonymous

it would be a shame if the anounomous person your useing as ur labrat finds out ,, i would inform this operson just because he /she has an overduel bill doesnt mean shit
TELL THEM ull be sorry

Excellent post by the original poster.

Also, excellent reply from lizardking.

I understand what you both said, and after thinking for a minute, I think I agree with both of you. After a second look, your viewpoints are not mutually exclusive, as I originally thought they were.

Interesting stuff.

In this very moment, I am trying to decide. Decide to start a recovery. Actually, this has became my every night routine. To think about how I am get rid of it for just one day. And this statement made me feel a little bit better:
So many times, we see drug use in complete black-and-white terms, and it just is not so.
The black side of it, I faced every morning and vice versa for the white one. It is hard to hadle things in that way, especially when you got addicted one. And this is absolutely what happens every time I started to think about giving up. Try handle it in hard way and fuck it up. What i am trying to figure out that if I ever save (not spend) just one day clean. I missed it a lot. And your style of thinking, the grey area, gave me stranger and more realistic point of view. Thank you for your share again. But I do not want to think about the "mixed feelings" part. Cuz as you say, as we respect that power more, the more I fear and hate it. And i guess "mixed feelings", that kinda highness, will make me think more optimistic (or pessimistic) about my situation next morning. But what i need is to be more realistic cuz two of the ways will end in the same point: Giving in. On the other hand, this sickness getting worse at every step that I take so I will keep continuing on the grey area and threat the drugs as what they really are: chemical substances not a way of sharing feelings or a way to hell.

Deep, extremely deep. Yet there is a simple message .....seems to me the boys on the fence. Some never even get close to the fence.

wow dude Ive read some of your other stuff and enjoyed your intellect and depth on the matter. Havnt seen that out of to many people here or out in the world for that matter. Keep postin