• MDMA &
    Empathogenic
    Drugs

Welcome Guest!
  • MDMA Moderators:

Plugging: The Ancient 'Toilet Paper' Method Revealed!

OK so I'm bumping this for the pluggers

And also to ask a question

When you put it up, past the sphincter, yuou are supposed to let it rest on the colon. Where exactly is the colon? Am I pushing the mdma up/down/left/right to have it rest on the colon?

Re: Slurry

I'll try plugging tomorrow with either a half capsule or the toiletpaper method - I'll let it know how it went.

fastandbulbous said:

(most suprising effect was with methylphenidate - it's 4-5x the potency of the oral route for Ritalin).

Yes, orally rilatin is only 20-50%(rough numbers) metabolized, could you compare it to snorting? For me it's about 3x as potent snorted(hard to put numbers on potency :\ ) and I barely feel pain/anything in my nose it if I don't snort too much - if I snort more than 2 pills at once it could possibly get clogged and leave a uncomfortable pressure untill I pull it trough to my stomach, which is a waste offcourse.

how would snorting mdma compare to plugging? I snorted thirds and halfs of pills before but the biting burn is so intense and long lasting, yeck :|
Enough to not be worth the increase in potency for me... Maybe when someone is already under the effects of E and uses snorting as a boost that it hurts less..
But I'm pretty sure that I won't do it anymore. It sucks when the pill is kicking it and your nose hurts too bad to enjoy the feeling.

recipe for my homemade plug

my homemade plug

ingredients:
1 syringe (or more if ur planning on company!) 3-5 ml/cc
(10cc if u think it will get the job done) ear syringes sometimes have a small plastic extention *how convienent!
1 small container (medicine cup or measuring spoon for example)
1 chemical (preferrably E) to plug
1 steady hand

-find small barreled syringe (pharmacy, ..medical equip store, ect)

-dissolve pill in about same amount as syringe will hold (ie 5ml)

-suck up dissolved pill into barrel of syringe ...dont leave any air
(no one wants to make themselves fart if they dont have to)
if you think ur gonna mess up ...practice will plain water

-insert small syringe ...or plastic extension past sphincter and inject slowly but with some force (1,2,3 PUSH THE WHOLE THING)

serve and enjoy

=D

i plugged last year with some pretty damn good pills and started to feel a little somethin about ten minutes later. Then took a cab to a club and when i stood up to get out of the cab i felt pain like it was comming from my prostate.

I stuck a straw up my bum about 4 inches and emtied a whole crushed pill up there down through the straw.

I wasnt impressed with the effects.
I wouldnt recommend it to anyone that has a prostate because that wasnt some discomfort and i would immagine it cant be healthy for the prostate

Re: recipe for my homemade plug

EsourceR said:
-find small barreled syringe (pharmacy, ..medical equip store, ect)

-dissolve pill in about same amount as syringe will hold (ie 5ml)

-suck up dissolved pill into barrel of syringe ...dont leave any air
(no one wants to make themselves fart if they dont have to)
if you think ur gonna mess up ...practice will plain water

-insert small syringe ...or plastic extension past sphincter and inject slowly but with some force (1,2,3 PUSH THE WHOLE THING)

OK so how long does it take to hit?

What if you have some of a bowel movement up there?

Does all the powder get sucked up/pushed out of the hole in the syringe or is some lost?

It should hit HARD AND FAST! less than 20 mins

It is absorbed in the membrane of the intestinal tissues quite rapidly,
hense the fast n hardness

U can spit more than 5 ml - if there's a BM ...5 ml's isn't going to do
...well .....shit! 8)

You could just mince the pill up and disolve it in your mouth (under the tongue and through your gums). I expect that would have the same effect. Or if you rail it. Would that be any different?

update

Nausea and vomiting are very less likely if you "hoop" or plug a pill.
The environment is also less acidic, and therefore increases the absorption in rate and permeability.

As for the prostate comment ...you better see ur proctologist
im not a man, but a healthy prostate should be mostly undectable and not interfer with your colon functions (excluding arousal, but including... chemicals)!:\
I wouldnt use a straw, simply for the protection of your ass tissue
...would you squeeze a straw into your cheek flesh? ouch!

btw ...the anal canal isn't very long max 5 inches, the sphinct is located about 1-2 inches (or about up to your knuckle)from the anus (your bumhOle)!
The anal sphincter has both smooth muscle and striated muscle components. The external sphincter is under voluntary control while the internal sphincter is not ..........

SO.............

YOU ONLY NEED to insert past the first sphincter if your butt isnt full of crap ...a lil poo in there is normal
enemas can cause electrolyte imbalances, and infere severly with your roll... bad call if you ask me

8(

i really also hate vomiting ......and plugging cures that
also....i hate snorting or railing MDMA, it burns and scars! and makes me gag continually..makes my tongue ring numb ..icky

if you feel like your roll has set in (max 20 mins after plug) ...the majority of the chemical has been absorbed, ..relaxation and enjoyment of bowel movement if needed, may now commence ...
happy "end" trails

anal-sphincter-anatomy.jpg

Last edited:
I know its not the right board but could I use this method with vicodin? Would I have to do a cold water extraction first to get rid of the acetametophine?

hmf?

some info: for those curious about extraction

it's highly recommended

http://codeine.50g.com/info/extraction.html#base

depending on the amount of acetaminophen ..i wouldnt recommend it
due to the possible harmful effects to the tissue
acetaminophen in smaller doses (i would guess a rectal dosage of less than 500mg max) are in suppositories... keeping in mind a suppository wouldnt corrode your membranes ...and acetaminophen in large doses affects liver function

...something for you to decide for yourself i suppose

:\

BUMP!

i think i'm guna plug my mdma crystal,

i'll make sure there is somewhere i can sit down after.......

also can some1 tell me talking from experience not a guess what the difference is between plugging a full pill and a crushed pill?

and yes i have searched and read through this thread and others

cheers

-skilld-M.a said:
also can some1 tell me talking from experience not a guess what the difference is between plugging a full pill and a crushed pill?

Greater suface area when powered hence speed of absortion. Peak faster.

skilld-M.a,D.M,A.n,

Have fun but be careful plugging crystal. The ratio comparison between an average potency, orally administered street e, and the same volume of rectally administered molly is at least 4x. So if you're not used to quadruple dropping pills you might want to start out with a low dosage and work your way up from there. Nausea and physical discomfort aren't really an issue with molly, but the sheer tactile impact of being hit with that much MDMA at once can be quite overwhelming.

Black Octagon said:
skilld-M.a,D.M,A.n,

Have fun but be careful plugging crystal. The ratio comparison between an average potency, orally administered street e, and the same volume of rectally administered molly is at least 4x. So if you're not used to quadruple dropping pills you might want to start out with a low dosage and work your way up from there. Nausea and physical discomfort aren't really an issue with molly, but the sheer tactile impact of being hit with that much MDMA at once can be quite overwhelming

i hope so!!! lol

no really i plan on taking a smaller dose for the first time and see how much i should take the next time to get the desired effect!

does the peak last any shorter? and how much more better do u think it is? people say twice as good? but u said with molly 4x?

It will last the same amount of time (maybe a little longer), will feel even cleaner because you are bypassing the early stages of the digestive system, and will hit you HARD and NICE!!!

If an average pill weighs 0.5g, and you compare its effects to exactly 0.5g of Molly, the Molly will hit you at least twice as hard because most pills are only 50% MDMA (if that). But if you plug something, about twice as much is absorbed. That's where I got the 4x from. And keep in mind that's a minimum. I don't know what pills you're used to taking or how many at once, so I won't give you any specific comparisons re: how much to take. But if you've taken crystal before, and usually take X amount orally, take 'half of X' amount rectally the first time you plug.

Last edited:
I would not suggest using vaseline in the colon at all. Get som water based lube or just use hand cream or lotion.

I tried plugging twice. Once a whole pill. They were very crumbly and probably dissolved fine. I had a very nice roll. Once I used a gelcap with a crushed up pill in. I had no roll at all.

I'm definately going to try the paper method the next time I roll.

Funny story while attempting plugging...
Tried it once (just putting the whole solid pill whole up there) and had the burning sensation that most people talk about, but then it stopped 5mins later and dispite waiting 1hr, there wasn't even the slightest inkling of a come up... So i though, lets just drop another one and roll as per normal, which is what happened.

After the come down, slept for maybe 3hrs then i woke up with a slight burning senstation in my ass... decided to go out and do some grocery shopping (still with slight burning sensation). Suddenly, I had the hugest urge to take a crap and a few mins later I was rolling hard while trying to shop for my weekly supplies.

sounds like that was one of thsoe plugging "failures". except in the case of others i bet they shit out their pills before they were dissolved, which is why the OP's toilet paper method is safer and more effective