• MDMA &
    Empathogenic
    Drugs

Welcome Guest!
  • MDMA Moderators:

Plugging: The Ancient 'Toilet Paper' Method Revealed!

Brian Oblivion

Ex-Bluelighter
Someone wrote me asking about the toilet paper method of plugging. And since I wrote it up completely, I thought it would be best to post it here as well.

I don't like using either the whole pill method or the jell cap method when plugging. I've heard of failures from both, and I've found this method to work well.

WARNING: if you have a problem discussing or reading about plugging methods, you DON'T want to read this. I am being VERY frank about the whole process.

• Cut out a 1 inch by 1/2 inch piece of toilet paper. (If you have two ply tissue, strip one ply away)
  • Grind one pill up into a fine powder
  • Roll the crushed pill up like a joint, and fold the very ends over so that no powder falls out.
  • Next, pinch it between your index finger and thumb so it doesn't unroll, and moisten it with a few drops of water until the whole thing is wet between your fingers (I just put it under a very slow running tap faucet).
  • [Do all of this step over a paper or something, just in case any of the powder falls out]
    [You may use lube at this point, and a condom or rubber medical glove, if you wish]

1) Next fold it in half, and place it up against your rectum.

2)Then gently and slowly push it up inside with your index finger.

3)Once inside, the tissue may begin to fall apart, which fine.

4)You may need to bring your finger back out just a little to push the rest in far enough.
  • Basically, by the time it is fully inserted, the paper has pretty much ripped apart inside of you, and the powder is coating your colon just above the sphincter muscle. This is a good thing because you now have the powder in your colon, without barrier to prevent it from absorbing.
  • The distance that most people suggest is up to the second knuckle of your finger. Actually, you just need to get it a little bit past the sphincter muscle. And once you are past that point you'll feel a soft inner cavity (that is the destination). The farther in the better (within reason), but getting past the sphincter muscle is the goal.

Done!

Here is something that I found which may be important (for me anyway). Other than evacuating (emptying your bowels) before plugging, don't try to do anything like an enema before hand. I did that once and found it completely prevented the roll (it was the only time I've plugged where it didn't work for me). I think that it may have something to do with changing the pH of your intestine, or somehow effecting your colon's ability to absorb the MDMA. I honestly don't know the real answer, but this has caused problems for me. So you may want to avoiid using an enema to clear your bowels out before plugging.

Now, wash your hands, sit back, and wait for the fun to begin. :D

Last edited:
Maybe I should take the warning out of the post. I put it in there because I didn't want anybody to give me any shit about the method. :)

some people here get dumb about it so I'm glad you have the warning. I still bet there are some pluggin=gay responses.

I keep telling myself every time I roll that I'm gonna plug it but just wind up eating them 8)

I will reference this guid when I do though

Thanks for replying. I was starting to think that people were reading the warning and bailing out of the thread early.
:D :D :D

;)

hmmmmmmmm interesting...

might have ti give this a try....

do you use this method when your by your self or when with ppl.... just curious....obviously you dont do it in front of them....... you know what i mean

aww nah I read it

i was just to shy to say i wanted to try it haha

Not that i probably would plug , but just a question , i know you said it was good that the paper rips , but wouldnt it basically rip near the enterance of the a-hole. I heard you should atleast try and get it too the second knucle and i just would imagine it would rip far before then.

And if you put a pill its normal form and it didnt work , i wonder if any one would be desperate enough to drop it afterwards lol.

I vaguely recall a BL post about someone seeing a tab in their shit after plugging, and they did in fact pull it out and eat it.

You've probably got this down to a science, but I think I'd want to practice it a few times with something harmless, and I'd rather put my finger in my ass as little as possible. I think I'm still going to go with a gelcap with one end unsealed. I'll get back to you on how it works.

MyDoorsAreOpen said:
You've probably got this down to a science, but I think I'd want to practice it a few times with something harmless, and I'd rather put my finger in my ass as little as possible. I think I'm still going to go with a gelcap with one end unsealed. I'll get back to you on how it works.

Im gathering from this that it is your first time yes? if so , i dont know from personal experience but im pretty sure you do have to push it up to your second knuckle , i wouldnt just put it up a little just because you do not want to if it might not work , hey uve sticked ur finger up there , whats another couple of inches to make sure you dont waste however much money you paid foir it.

bill joe said:
Not that i probably would plug , but just a question , i know you said it was good that the paper rips , but wouldnt it basically rip near the enterance of the a-hole.
In my experience, it doesn't begin to rip apart until fully inserted into the opening. And once it does, it for the most part, remains bunched up. So you can continue pushing it into the colon.

the-dark-one said:
hmmmmmmmm interesting...

might have ti give this a try....

do you use this method when your by your self or when with ppl.... just curious....obviously you dont do it in front of them....... you know what i mean
It doesn't really matter. I just go into the bathroom and do it, and after that it's all the same.

jebusjoe2003 said:
I vaguely recall a BL post about someone seeing a tab in their shit after plugging, and they did in fact pull it out and eat it.
I saw that post, too!

I remember suggesting that they should have snorted it. :D :D :D

Pippin said:
aww nah I read it

i was just to shy to say i wanted to try it haha
I know what you mean. There's just too much of a chance hat people will give you a bunch of crap about it. :D

You can also empty out a clear plastic capsual like from the GNC and fill it with your powder. If you get the capsual wet its gets slippery. Best method once the capsual dissolves your in another world.... :)

As I mentioned in the introduction, I have heard of some cases where the jell cap method has failed.

To the best of my knowledge, none of the existing medications, which use the rectal/colon method of administration incorporate a jell cap. Instead, they all come in a waxy like solution which is designed to melt at body temperature (a few of them even require that they are frozen solid before the medication is inserted).

I suppose the idea method for dispensing MDMA using the rectal/colon method, would be to mix MDMA with a small amount of [something like] hand cream, and then take the mixture and freeze it inside of a bullet shaped container.

I've thought about doing this, and it may even be possible to use a piece of tinfoil as the bullet shaped container. But, I haven't tried to do it.

But without going through all of the trouble of making a similar delivery method to that used by the medical industry, the toilet paper method works 100% of the time because the paper container does not inhibit the MDMA from leaching into the colon.

This is a really cool idea - it makes sense, especially since gel caps are never used for suppositories in the medical field - wish I'd known about it back when I still dosed.

It seems like only using one ply of paper though, and getting it wet, would lead to the powder coming out as you psuh it up.

You just need to be very careful when first inserting it. Wetting it helps partially because the powder turns into a paste, and causes it to clump together more.

I guess if you were to go quite slowly with it as well.

Nice tips though - wish I still did the shit.

:)