• MDMA &
    Empathogenic
    Drugs

Welcome Guest!
  • MDMA Moderators:

Plugging: The Ancient 'Toilet Paper' Method Revealed!

OK. The toilet tissue pretty much disintegrated when it was wet, but still held it together and it was easy as to stick up my bum with some lube. Feeling slight burning/tingling sensation which isn't too comfortable, but also like I need to go to the loo. Will see how long it takes to kick in, hopefully I stuck it in far enough.

so from what im reading here its best to take a poo and get everything out before plugging right ? i never really heard anything about this in respects to plugging until this thread.

what if you took an ink pen and unscrewed it and took out the ink thingy so it was like a straw and put it up there about 4 inches and somehow laid on your stomache or something then emptied the powder down the straw? it wouldnt have the t.p to interfere with the powder

Wait, whats this about an 'unsealed' gel cap?

Cant I just fill my regular gel caps with mdma powder, lock up the gelcap, and stick it up there? You say there have been reports of this failing?

Re: Re: Plugging: The Ancient 'Toilet Paper' Method Revealed!

tranielle said:
what if you took an ink pen and unscrewed it and took out the ink thingy so it was like a straw and put it up there about 4 inches and somehow laid on your stomache or something then emptied the powder down the straw? it wouldnt have the t.p to interfere with the powder

I'm amazed at the ingenuity of pluggers. :)

J

Sex after plugging

Hi..I am a new member and just want to know if it is a bad idea to have anal sex on plugging..anyone help!!!

heh.. if i was ever gonna plug, i would do it this way. sounds like the best method... i think ill still just eat em though. hehe...

Re: Sex after plugging

daisu69 said:
Hi..I am a new member and just want to know if it is a bad idea to have anal sex on plugging..anyone help!!!

I'd guess so cuz that stuff'd burn!

Yeah anyway I'm glad it worked for you all but I still say that IF you're gonna plug, the gelcap is a better idea cuz it's clean it wont break on the way in and the whole thing will disolve (you wont have a ball of tissue up your ass)

How exactly do you find the sweet spot to put it? Don't give me that 2 knuckle crap thats too vague. I'm not exactly too familiar with my ass's anatomy but if 1/2 a pill plugged = 1 pill popped than i'm all for it. Can you go too far? Like almost your whole index finger.

Just put it up untill it dissapears! Please don't bump all the plugging threads to the top! :p

What is meant by the second nuckle of your finger? I've only ever considered my nuckles to be the hard joints which are more on the back of your hand. There are also two bends on the finger, one close to the nail at the end and one in the middle. I'm assuming it is the one in the middle?

Slurry

By the fact that people are reading this, I assume most have a computer with a printer... Ink refill kits generally come with a 10ml syringe for the inks.

Instead, grind a pill up, pull out the plunger and pour the powdered pill into the barrel. Draw up a couple of millilitres of warm water, pull back a bit further, then shake. You should now have a slurry of MDMA pill which can be easily introduced to the colon by putting the tip into your rectum and pushing the plunger.

It comes on really quickly as by that point some of the drug is in solution (it needs to dissolve in order to pass through the intestinal wall), and doesn't involve getting a stinkfinger (it also feels a bit more comfortable).

I haven't used this method with MDMA, as I stopped using quite a few years ago, but I have used this method with countless other tablets of pharmaceutical drugs and plant extracts, most with an astonishing degree of success (most suprising effect was with methylphenidate - it's 4-5x the potency of the oral route for Ritalin).

Just remember not to use the syringe for anything else!

There was talk of a syring method in another pluggin thread. But perhaps instead of water, use lube.

so of course i have to ask....

what are the advantages of plugging? more bang for your buck? is some of the MDxA in a pill broken down when you take it orally? what's the deal, yo?

I plugged for the first time this past weekend. My husband and I had both had these pills before and I decided to plug mine and my husband ate his. The comeup I thought, came on a bit more intense, but I honestly think I rolled just as long and hard as my husband did, but who knows? All I know is that I had a damn good time regardless! :) It wasn't dissappointing but I will probably stick to eating my pills.

first time i ever rolled, i plugged, to get the full experience and not waste it. i just put the pill on the tip of my finger just shoved it up there as far as i could get my finger which was around the soft tissue part. (good to know where to aim now thanks) i also didn't use any lube and i mean it was a lil uncomfortable but i figured 'whatever to get it done' i would assume the roll would start sooner than traditional plugging like i did, i think it took an hour to an hour and a half. cuz the colon doesn't have to break the pill down as much. kai bigh

They sell disposable enemas (basically a plastic squeeze bottle with a long neck) to shoot water up your colon to loosen stool; I would buy one of those and re-fill it with a bit of MDMA solution if you want to try something along that route.

I don't think using a large volume like 10mL is a good idea... one word "dribble". I also don't think using water is a good idea really either... Thats why people have suggested using a lube mix... But 1-2mL of water should be okay if you got it deep enough.