• MDMA &
    Empathogenic
    Drugs

Welcome Guest!
  • MDMA Moderators:

Plugging: The Ancient 'Toilet Paper' Method Revealed!

Interesting method... I have thought of that before but never actually tried that in fear of having the powder fall out too soon.

I take most of my drugs rectally when I can... I usually dissolve them in water and take them as an enema... I was very surprised to hear that this prevented it from working with you, I find it to be very efficient.

Keep in mind though that I don't use ecstasy very often and most of the drugs I take are pure powders. So that could make a difference. Do you think there might have been something in your pill that prevented it from working that day?

Well hot damn I tried this last night / this morning at my mates place.

I orraly took one pill http://www.pillreports.com/viewpill.php3?sub=-1&area=3&id=42400 one of those.

Waited about 2 hours not much of mdma like effects, just a little warm. Finaly the pill hit, rolled for 2-3 hours. Then I did half of one these using the paper method.

I used 1 ply doubled over and wrapped up as best I could leaving a little ball of powdered pill and then wet it and inserted with some water based lube. (I also went to toilet a few times leading up to this, MDMA usualy makes me go any way)

Any how about 25 mins later I was sitting in the most comfy lounge and lost 2-3 hours of time, and then did another half pill the same way. And it is now 9:20am and im still rolling.

My last E's were two weeks ago, and for the previouse 5-6 weeks every weekend having 2-3 pills, so I though I had some resitance building up.

One half of a pill seemed almost like a full pill in strength to me.
From now on at house parties and maybe even clubs I will be plugging.

I have started on the vitamins and bannas for breakfast with some oats and plan to try plugging one whole pill later tonight to see how intense it it.

I managed to convince another friend to try half by plugging and he had the same results except he took longer to feel the effects as he did not totaly empty him self out first and said he thinks he pushed in too far.

I pushed up to just below my prostate gland and that was sufficant for me so about the 2nd knuckle.
I felt a very mild tingling / burning sensation in the rectum and that was about it, no where near as bad as too much chilli or anything.

^^^
Glad it worked well for you!!!

The most I've ever tried using this method is 2 pills at one time. It was sensational! ;)

So does the paper towel basically dissolve once it gets all the way up there? I'm a little wary of having it just sit there dormant, since the intestines aren't exactly designed to absorb and break down materials the way the stomach is.

Also, will the lube make a difference in the release of the mdma? All I have at my disposal is vaseline, and I'm worried that a thick, ouly substance like that could "trap" the actual mdma.

am thinking i will try this tonight, let ya'll know in about 7 hours

Twinsfan said:
So does the paper towel basically dissolve once it gets all the way up there? I'm a little wary of having it just sit there dormant, since the intestines aren't exactly designed to absorb and break down materials the way the stomach is.

Also, will the lube make a difference in the release of the mdma? All I have at my disposal is vaseline, and I'm worried that a thick, ouly substance like that could "trap" the actual mdma.
DON'T USE VASELINE!!!!8o
Use spit if you have to, but don't use a petroleum based produce because you'll end up wasting the MDMA.

Also, do not use a paper towel, you need to use standard toilet paper. It is extremely thin and breaks down in water and moist environments (such as in the intestines).

It is removed when you have your next bowel movement, but you won't see it in your stool because it will have already dissolved. Also, it is inert and does not interact with your intestines (just be sure to use an unscented brand of toilet paper if you have an allergy to perfumes).

^^ What He said.

Oil based lube would gunk it up and make it bad. Wont disolve in there.
The toilet paper is realy soft and breaks down pretty easy.

so yeah i did it

was not all that hard, what i did was crush up the pill i was taking, make a funnel from paper. Empty out a capsule of echinacea and stick the funnel in it. FILL ER UP and sealed the end with some wet tissue paper.

I went to the shower, made sure things were as clean as possible and then in we go round end first.

The only problem is it is difficult to judge just how far up you have pushed the dam thing in. I guess i will find out in about half an hour.

Let you guys know what happened

the results

well i am happy because it did not fail and was pretty fuckin wicked. Comes on a lot more gradually so i would say that has someting to do with the non - acidic place it has gone. Has been a nice steady controllable roll for the last 2 hours and still pretty strong so all is good. Came up within 30 minutes and you can actually felel the pill spreading from your but up to the small of your back and eventually takes over your body.

I would say that the pill never knocked me over but it got to a level of high that was fantastic. The best part of this was the time of the roll increased dramatically. First noticed it come on about Midnight and has only dissapated at 4am. I still have some residuol roll left in me but not very noticable.

So yes, plugging can work if the guides are followed=D

Last edited:
I couldn't help it. There's actually two of these hidden in here. And I noticed a couple others injecting some humor, too. :)

When I roll, I sometimes hear these silly variations of common songs. I blame this on the the limbic system (many in neuropsychiatry theorize that the limbic system is responsible for the uncontrollable voices that some patients hear - I think it is the same mechanism involved when we hear music or songs that we can't get out of our heads).

When I rolled a few weeks ago I kept hearing Michael Jackson's "Beat It" except the words were changed to make it a song on plugging:

Plug It!
Plug It!
Don't ya just know to shove it!

(I'll leave the remainder of the song to the imagination of anyone reading this)
:D :D :D

In all seriousness, I actually considered going through medical school when I was in college. Just before entering grad school, I was torn between virology and computer science (they're very similar disciplines, depending on your perspective). I ended up majoring in computer science (with a biology/pre-med background).

I still occasionally wonder what I'd be doing today if I had taken the other path.

But if I had, I know I could have never specialized in Proctology. I wouldn't have been able to keep my mouth shut with the subtle jokes. :D

Last edited:
I DiD It!!

wow8o

Ok i just came home from a rave where i dropped half a blue $ (rated 9/10 on pill reports) and it was very strong and lasted me the whole night.

While sitting at home I decided to plug the second half. I have never plugged before. I have to say I prefer this toilet paper method to the others around.

Started to feel it after 30 mins and an hour later and I am floored!! Too be honest it is a little bit too intense for me, my stomach is churning and i can barely move. :\ But fuk I'm impressed about how strong it is!!

I'll keep editing this post to let you know how it goes.

alright well it was pretty much too intense for me to enjoy for about three hours, then it was good. Its about 5 hours since i dropped and i'm still semi fucked.

I think that i'll try it again because i really cant belive how fucked i was but maybe try it with not such a strong pill.

Thanx for the instructions.

Last edited:
I did it on pill rated at a 7, i cant wait to try a full pill that is rated 8 or 9 :)

Im just having a break though.... 7 weeks every weekend. I think its time to wait a few weeks.

Glad you did enjoy it though.

Hey guys, I have a question.

What do you think is the better option:

Plug initial dose. Take another pill orally as a booster.

Take inital dose orally. Plug another pill as a booster

Take initial dose orally. Plug half a pill as a booster, and then plug another half as a 2nd booster.

plug plug plug i reckon, plug them all.

I will be trying this method tonight :)