[11] Cocaine by Anonymous

^^Yeah, sex is great on coke early in the binge (from a male p.o.v.), but after a while, the equipment starts to fail.:(

im sorry to hear that for your sake, my boyfriends equipment never failed on us. try and do it when your rush comes or when you are starting to come down, that is when me and my boy toy do it and he lasts a long time when we do it on that shit, there was one time that we fucked non stop for like 2 1/2 hours, it was the best!

I've only done the stuff when I've had to stay up all night or got tired of smoking weed, since I don't drink. If you get really good stuff it is a pretty fun drug, the complete numbness of my head in particular is what I like most. I've never had cravings for the stuff, except when I'm on it and have more. It's just fun cutting up, making lines, and snorting. The problem is, when I get it I want to finish it all as soon as possible due to the fact that I HATE having it anywhere on or near me...getting caught with that shit will fuck you over. I bought a ball of some really really good stuff like three months ago and did a bunch, got the feeling of what being coked out was like, and never touched it since then. There's no point in doing it once the best possible feeling attainable by snorting has been achieved...everything after is simply a waste of money. Besides, I think that it is *too* strong of a stimulant; makes me feel as if I'm having an anxiety attack when I do a lot.Good shit makes me paranoid and really hyped for like an hour and a half, with a very subtle comedown for another 45 mins or so. I guess I'm just more of an amphetamine (not meth) lover, but almost everyone I've met prefers coke except me and my brother. If you do like it and do it a lot, atleast don't act like a "cokehead" and buy some nasal spray, use a snorting tube made for doing it, etc. There's nothing nastier than someone who sniffles constantly and has white chunks in their nose because they don't take the time to chop it up. What I dislike the least about coke, however, is that it has to be snorted (freebase and injection are out of the question) and it is much easier to pop a few pills than have to sneak off and cut up lines somewhere all the time. I can see how it is very addicting, but I think that is the product of the image created by the media and not the drug itself.
BTW: Buy digital scales if you want to know how much is being purchased, as to not be ripped off.

I don't care what people think about my coke usage and I don't try and analyze other's motivations of their usage.

It's simple: cocaine is fun for me, reading preachy essays is not.

lol, this is funny. the top article is about people doing cheap blow due to peer pressure. that about sums up my night. it was my friends birthday and non of his friends do chems, so he fed me lynns of yeah so he wouldnt be high alone. i dont consider yeah to be a valid drug cuz of my past experience with amphetamine (not meth yo, real speed!). anyways i have never paid and dont intend to but i can totaly see why it is becoming popular again. all those shitty e's out there and alcohol and weed being so damn boring.

i know about the 15 year olds doing coke cuz my old highschool is full of em. im glad i stayed away from coke back then and stuck with the e k and cid.

oh and i dont mean to size my dick, (fuck im on coke its tiny :) but in canada our prices are half what you americans are sayin so i'd expect that that means american prices will continue to drop untill its like $25 a hg. the only good thing about this is maybe coke will attract some meth users and in doing so save lives. (or at least prolong them and make em more classy)

oh ya, i see way more of it coming in rock form now (not crack)

it worries me cuz lots of people who didnt even do chems do yeahs now... im just glad that i know i could spend my money on acid or 2cb or k and get a way better way longer high, and i dont give a shit about the latest drug trends.

but ya. id say that 14 years old is pretty young. but i know lots and lots and lots of 17 year olds who are full blown coke users

And as far as 14yo's and shit doing coke, well I'm glad I haven't seen it, but that is just fucked up.
I've shot up meth with people as young as 11, and they were harder addicts then me... met a few 12 year olds that shoot heroin (a fucking fair bit too, have a pretty big tolerance).

14 year olds doing coke doesn't sound to out of the ordinary to me, especially these days.

JTMarlin said:
I've only done the stuff when I've had to stay up all night or got tired of smoking weed, since I don't drink. If you get really good stuff it is a pretty fun drug, the complete numbness of my head in particular is what I like most. I've never had cravings for the stuff, except when I'm on it and have more. It's just fun cutting up, making lines, and snorting. The problem is, when I get it I want to finish it all as soon as possible due to the fact that I HATE having it anywhere on or near me...getting caught with that shit will fuck you over. I bought a ball of some really really good stuff like three months ago and did a bunch, got the feeling of what being coked out was like, and never touched it since then. There's no point in doing it once the best possible feeling attainable by snorting has been achieved...everything after is simply a waste of money.

ditto

Bad_Boy_Blue said:
I know straight guys that would probably suck dick for a line.

there are not straight then. no hetero male would suck any dick except his for anything or reason.

my dad is hardcore addicted to coke.....I found his stash and I started doing it....everyday...for 2.5 months strait. I didn't think I could stop, then I did for 5 days, did it again, went 12 days and did it again. I now am trying to quit but I still do it 1-3 times a week. I can control it better than I thought, but I don't think I can quit right now. The only reason I stopped before was because I couldn't even get it up my nose....and my nose was bleeding daily and I was taking quite a few nasal decongestant pills a day. I hate it but I love it....goddamn cocaine!

well considering in the uk heroin only costs £10-15 per 0.2 - 0.4g i'd say it was cheaper. I can make 0.4g last for a good couple of days use so for £15 i'd say that was pretty good. Now come back and talk to me when I've a toleranceand need a half gram to even begin feeling anything!!

Cocaine...even writing the name takes me back to the feeling of that first beautiful coke rush! Just the very thought of it or remembering times I did it, still makes my stomach roll, all nervous, and excited!

It is truly the devil's drug! I have purposely stayed away from my crackhead friends, but the thing is, some of them are the bestest friends I have ever had.

I know this is off the topic, but I want to clarify something that I hate about coke users:

1. If you just snort, you are cool and in control, social life is great, but when it comes too

2. You can hear the snorters making fun of the crack users because there is no way, they would be caught sucking on a glass dick. That is only for the thiefs,the prostitutes, and the owners of the horrible CRACK HOUSES!

and the worst hipocritic coke user of all is:

3. Someone who sees a person with a needle in their arm, thinking, now that is a true JUNKIE! As they suck line after line up their nose, or the smoker, who is so busy searching on the floor for anything that resembles crack! A user, is a user,is a user, no matter if your putting in your nose, or your lungs, your veins, or up your ass!

I am sorry to totally get off the subject, I was just getting the feeling that everyone was maybe younger and just starting out, kind of glamorizing the snorting coke ritual.

Nothing about coke is glamorous, but I know right now that if someone walked in with an 8 ball, and a pack of new needles, that there is no way I could turn it down! It is almost like a curse! So, if you can snort, and not graduate to other means of using, then my hat goes off to you. As for the rest of us, I guess we will just be scarred for life, because that first rush feeling never goes away.

Good Luck to all and if you have the chance to stay away from it, PLEASE do, I have always wished I was a leader and not a follower.

Zan-fan

cocaine definitely polarises drug users' opinions; some of the most heated debates i've seen have been about coke.

there are not straight then. no hetero male would suck any dick except his for anything or reason.

Slap down a million dollars and I'd suck someone's dick. It would be the best blowjob in the world too.

when I did coke I was always able to do it for a certain period of time and then stop. I usually hit a wall after a certain amount of time and hate it for a year.

Coke is getting cheaper and easier to find. When I started almost a year ago grams were 50 dollars. Now they are 30-40$ and the quality is the same, or sometimes even better!

LoL by the time most people around me were dabling in 'coke' usage I had already done several psychadelics, and was hell bent on getting stable LSD hooks, presently cocaine is as it always has been in my eyes quite pointless.

After taking drugs that have lasted for 20 hours plus, 30 minutes seems like a cruel joke, not to mention its effects are so low versus cost ratio it seems idiotic at least for my life to bother with the stuff.

The only time I plan on ever mingling with coke again is when around people who are cutting open uncut keys, which with the people I know does occur from time to time, now as for any coke user here, I think they will agree passing on that would be pretty damn hard to do ahha, I never thought much at all of coke, never wanted to try it, tried it a few times at parties or with friends, who did have decent stuff, and it didnt change me at all, sure nuff was just some waste of cash in my eyes before and after i tried it.

The health problems related to coke are what really turn me off from it, all in all definitely not my bag. But to each their own i always say so,

¡Vamanos pariquear compita!