Roll Call - Oregon

Status
Not open for further replies.
Name: Eli
Aim: Samael42069
Interests: being white trash, the outdoors/camping, beer, pharmacology, music (mostly hip-hop and metal), getting high

... uh yeah

Name: Eire
Aim: ancientfear
Interests: drugs (duh), astrology/magic, harry potter, alternative education, novel writing, listening to music (all genres), dancing to techno, avoiding schoolwork, avoiding the job market, playing piano, film, going to raves/parties, medieval architecture, Lord of the Rings, alternative fashion, sci-fi, exploring multiple universes, tea snob, writing too much on forums to avoid going to sleep...

I like making friends. Hit me up! :)

Name: Calvin
MSN: [email protected]
Interests: Drug Culture, Girls, Cars, Paintball, Reading, Writing, Music, Hiking/Camping.

Eugene people, hit me up sometime and we can meet up at the rockslides out by Triangle Lake or something. ;)

Name:Zarah
Aim:djwhirlpool69
Interests:walking, reading, writing, movies, music, dancing, drinking, drugging. :)

Name: Jacque
occupation: looking for a job right now... I just graduated with a degree in Psychology
Interests: clubbing, hiking, pets, reading, ecstasy :)

I just moved to Portland in the beginning of June, so if anybody wants to hang out sometime, just hit me up!

Last edited:
Name: Callie
PM me.
Interests: arty stuff, all sorts of electronica. anything strange.
I am from Sydney, Australia, Im visiting Portland for a couple of months starting June 23 (and traveling round to whereever takes my fancy) Gimmie a berl - if you need a new partner in crime.

Bump Bump

Name : Wouldn't you like to know... You can call me T
Interests : Art, Music, Computers, Card and Board games, Gambling, Drugs
AIM : Rock Lobstore

Not looking to make any new friends, got enough already, but if you just wanna chat and talk about the goings down in portland then drop me a line. Peace.

Wow, are these all the Oregon people we have? Sad!

Name: Erin
Aim: Amberella731
Interests: Meeting new people, getting more into the Portland "scene"

^^

Fuckin-A man. I cant believe this thread has only received 9 replies! The roll call for New Hampshire has 3 fucking pages already. For as much counter/drug culture as there is in this state, Im suprised there arent more peeps on this thread. I know there are some Oregonian bluelighters lurking around, and they should come drop in and say "hey". ~Cough, cough~
cravNbeats, lazyvegan, psychotropic ~cough, cough~ ;)

Last edited:
Name: ebola!
occupation: Psychological Researcher, Sociology grad student to be
Aim: ebola187yo (isn't that dumb? :) )
Interests: Psychopharmacology, Philosophy, Social Theory, Industrial Music, Hardcore music, Experimental electronics, wasting all my fucking time on forums.

I NEVER browse this forum. Ummm...protovack is also a PDXer.

ebola

Ryan
Eugene
Student at UO (Sociology, Criminal Law)
AIM: ryanlewiz
Interests: They've mostly been taken away since leaving California. Surfing, basketball (i don't know anyone), running on the beach (now the streets), reading competent philosophers and social theorists, trying to learn how to play guitar....ohh and recreational drug use.
Feel free to give me a holler as I don't know many people in Eugene like I said.
Godspeed

Dan
Eugene
Student@UO
Camping, hiking, illegal activities
If you're in Eugene area hit me up.
[email protected]
AIM: JEDARAPA2

Last edited:
Wow sweet, I didn't know Oregon had it's own roll call! I thought we were supposed to post in the Washington thread!

Name-Malice
Location-PDX
Age-24
Occupation-Picture framer and student (Sociology...what's with all the Oregon peeps being into Sociology?)
AIM:Sorry no AIM, which sucks but to many crazy fucks messaged me on it.
Interests-Science, Sociology, Politics, Art, Music, Drugs

P.S Hey Psychetool, empty yur PM box dude. I've been trying to apologize to you for like a month for acting like an ass in that laptop/tweaker thread.

Last edited:
Stranger back at ya Cravn!

Last time I saw ya was at that shitty bar on Mardi Gras. I didn't hear from you after that and I was so unbelievably twisted (fuckered bad, I usually don't get that sloshed in public) that I figured I must have said something really obnoxious or rude to you! I hope that wasn't the case.

If it wasn't then hit me up with a PM with yur # and stuff! You got a new apartment right?

Status
Not open for further replies.