• Select Your Topic Then Scroll Down
    Alcohol Bupe Benzos
    Cocaine Heroin Opioids
    RCs Stimulants Misc
    Harm Reduction All Topics Gabapentinoids
    Tired of your habit? Struggling to cope?
    Want to regain control or get sober?
    Visit our Recovery Support Forums

Best cure for coke nose?

huntmich

Bluelighter
Hey all. Let me give you some background. I have begun using coke probably too often, but every time I do for a night or so (usually a little less than one g of some quality stuff), the next 3 days my nose is completely clogged up; I'm talking no air movement at all, its unbearable. Afrin works well, but its habit forming, and if I stop using it, it clogs up twice as bad. I was wondering if any of you have any good ideas for ways for me to clear my nose up. I have tried hot sauce, nasal saline, and decongestants. I am desperate. Thanks for the help.

try using a nasal spray after you're done snorting, it might get rid of the irritants before they get bad.

Texas said:
or quit using cocaine you tard

yeah stop snorting and start shooting(j/k) (only half way kidding) ...why stop for a minor side effect weight the pros and cons and then decide what too do.

yea thanks Texas, big help that that post was. Obviously if this annoying nose was overweighing the benefits I get from coke, I wouldn't use it. But enough flaming, back to the topic at hand.

Saline is definitely more helpful than H2O, I find that pure water burns my nose pretty bad. Maybe if I use the saline more directly after the coke, it would be more effective. I will have to try that next time. If anyone has any other PRODUCTIVE comments, they would be appreciated.

Last edited:
I used to break open a capsule of Vitamin E and put on a q-tip and stick it up in your nose where it is sore....do it several times a day.....
Uggggghhhhhh I don't miss those days at all!!!!!
Best bet is to take a break from the coke for awhile:\

use saline to wash the irritants directly (or soon) after using. then, the vitamin e (from a liquid tab, or another liquid solution) would be a very good idea for areas that are already irritated.

you can also use things like a&d ointment, as long as the irritation isn't too deep within the nose.

good luck. i hate that tore-up nose feeling. i've only had it from very prolonged usage, and the one time i ever snorted x. omg, that was THE worst idea i have ever had in terms of drug administration.

hey huntmich,
fuck you. Texas has its fair share of dumb asses like all the other states

Productive comment I find that saline gel works the best

Saline will work the best as Vico said, but if you dont' have any saline or can't get any at the time, try putting a drop of water on your fingertip and snorting that. It helps a little until you are able to get the saline solution.

I don't do coke, but I know for speed or meth nose, saline after snorting is very useful, because water just seems to make the acid or base (depend in form) worse. If I leave any shit up there, I tend to wake up in the morning and blow the nose to find blood mixed in with the mucus.

You could get yerself hooked on Afrin (like moi). At least you'll be able to breathe, and 2 addictions are always more fun than one.

While snorting lots of water, and then blowing my nose a lot seems to certainly help me out, and let me get to sleep with a clear nose, I've never been able to wake up the next day and have my nose be in fine shape. I don't know if it is at all possible for this to happen, hte clogged nose is simply the price one pays for snorting lots of powder. Otherwise, the water/saline snorting will certainly keep the damage to your nose to a minimum, even if it doesn't keep it clear. And yeah, that Afrin works wonders, until it wears off.

You could get yerself hooked on Afrin (like moi). At least you'll be able to breathe, and 2 addictions are always more fun than one.
That damn Afrin thread got me hooked on Carmex, I'm furious :(

Not really though, I could probably switch back to Vaseline at any time, but Carmex is just soo nice... so cold and tingling when you apply it :D

unless you have super sensitive sinuses...

you could try to get better quality coke.

Maybe its just me but i only seem to get a stuffy nose if i ended up with poor quality coke. The cut in it irritates my sinuses and makes my nose stuffy and runny and all around yucky.

if you have to blow ur nose constantly (producing nasty discoloured snot) and it remains stuffy then cut coke may be the product.

thats just my opinion though!;)

Yes Afrin works really well for a stuffy nose. Yes it is incredibly addictive. When it says on the bottle, "Do not use from more than 3 days", they're not lying...

I wouldn't recommend using it directly after a coke binge. Your nostrils are probably hurting enough, the last thing they want/need is oxymetazoline HCL...

Really, try using some saline. Whenever I do cocaine, after each line or two I shoot some saline up there. I never have problem with nosebleeds or irritation...