• Select Your Topic Then Scroll Down
    Alcohol Bupe Benzos
    Cocaine Heroin Opioids
    RCs Stimulants Misc
    Harm Reduction All Topics Gabapentinoids
    Tired of your habit? Struggling to cope?
    Want to regain control or get sober?
    Visit our Recovery Support Forums

How to get the most out of percocet?

Report #2 from Erowid

Report #2 from Erowid....NOT MY PERSONAL EXPERIENCE OR INFORMATION!

-----------------------------------------------------------------

Better than Vicodin
Tramadol
by sick girl

DOSE : 100 mg oral Pharms - Tramadol

BODY WEIGHT : 110 lb

I was hospitalized with an ulcer and was prescribed ultram (tramadol) for pain. I did not want any Vicodin because it makes me very nauseous and Codein wasn't strong enough for my pain. The first time I took it, it hit me after 2hours. The most pleasant sensation covered my whole body, I tryed to describe it to the doctor, who actually saw me moaning with pleasure. Also, it lasts for a looong time, even after going to bed, I wake up in the middle of the night, with waves of pleasure running through my body.

I found out Ultram to be much better than Vicodin in the sense that I get that wonderful 'body high' without being knocked-out or feeling nauseous. I'd really recommend it as an alternative to Codein or Vicodin if you need a strong pain killer (or don't ;-)). I definitely see an addiction potential. After taking everyday for 4 days, the effects aren't as strong. Also, I get headaches the next morning.
Hope this helps!
------------------------------------------------

I would not recommend benadryl unless it is a nondrowsy formula brand. I would recommend Atarx (Hydroxyzine). It is a extremly fast acting antihistamine that is proven to also enhance the analgesic effect of various opioids by up to 25%.

So you get a slight increase in euphoria and reduced itching in one pill. Good deal, if you ask me. Some may argue the enhancement however I would recommend reading the article below...

Opioid Enhancement Article

Goodluck=D

If you have trouble finding Atarax please feel free to PM me. I will not provide sources, I will just give you information on why it may be hard to find.

Yes, it is FDA approved and there are absolutely no side effects past 5percent of users except dry mouth (17percent).

A little bit of suggested water (like I mentioned before) would help this out or some chewing gum.

where can I get atarax? is it available at pharmacies or ? and i need a script for tramadol right?

kthx

wifi4lyfe,

I sent you the information regarding my website, I apologize that despite the hundreds of users who subscribed to ePharmacy have not suggested or informed you of the database. I have done so via private message.

My apologies,
Anthony

Atarax (hydroxyzine) will help

Not the best idea (in regards to the tylenol in percoset), but if you drink only 2 to 3 beers when you take 3 percs, it will help to potentiate the percs (euphoria, at least).

But, at least for me, just a couple of beers when you take the percs should help the onset. Although,I wouldn't recommend making a habit of this combination.