• Select Your Topic Then Scroll Down
    Alcohol Bupe Benzos
    Cocaine Heroin Opioids
    RCs Stimulants Misc
    Harm Reduction All Topics Gabapentinoids
    Tired of your habit? Struggling to cope?
    Want to regain control or get sober?
    Visit our Recovery Support Forums

How to get the most out of percocet?

wifi4lyfe

Bluelighter
I have about 6 5mg/325mg percocets left over from a recent surgery. It usually takes me 2 to get a nice buzz. I'm wondering how I can get the most out of these last few pills I have. Is crushing them and parachuting the most effective as far as strength and duration? I wanted to try the cold water extraction method but I fear I may lose too much of the oxy since I only have about 6 pills left.

another thing - how many can I take before I start to get sick or something? as I said, 2 pills gives me a nice buzz but it could Definitly be stronger and thus nicer. should it try taking more or ?? i got the pills yesterday and took total of 3 last night, and took 2 about 50min ago. fucking wisdom teeth...

also -- what's something fun to do while on oxy? just relax or ? Cause after alittle while of being on the computer or something i dont even notice that i have a nice euphoria going which really sucks....

Thanks for your advice

I usually end up sitting in front of the tv but you could visit some friends. Call up a girl that you like. Opiates make me very sociable and open me up a bit. Who knows, your percoset enduced humor may be right up her alley. As for how much to take....i'd take 4 at one time and then the other 2 an hour later. That's just my opinion. All 6 at one time won't kill you, maybe vomit if your stomache is weak. I definitely wouldn't take under 3 at at time though for a pretty good high. Thats just my opinion

Is crushing them and parachuting the most effective as far as strength and duration?

Crushing a pill and parachuting it is absolutely pointless if it is not a sustained, extended or continuous release tablet. Your stomach acid and enzymes along with the heat will break down a tablet within minutes. The same quantity of the same drug is going to get into your bloodstream no more or less faster if you take it orally. People who claim they notice a difference when parachute ordinary pills are experiencing placebo.

I wanted to try the cold water extraction method but I fear I may lose too much of the oxy since I only have about 6 pills left.

Yeah, definitely forget about it unless you have enough pills that they're spilling out of your hand if you try to pick them all up at once.

I'm wondering how I can get the most out of these last few pills I have.

I'd say you have two options:

Divide them up into two doses, not neccessarily equal... maybe 4 pills then 2.

Or

Take them all at once (which probably will be too much if you're getting a buzz off just two pills).

also -- what's something fun to do while on oxy? just relax or ?

I prefer to be with someone because I always end up rambling on opiates. Maybe you could take some with a friend.

Cause after alittle while of being on the computer or something i dont even notice that i have a nice euphoria going which really sucks....

I would guess you're just taking too little of a dose. You should really consider going up to 15-20mgs of oxycodone. But definitely don't take more than you need for a recreational experience or you'll just get itchy and nauseas while boosting your tolerance without the high being all that much better.

awesome thanks for the help

i'm gonna take another one now then save the rest for later tonight i guess cause I actually do have some pain from getting my wisdom teeth out yesterday.

fucking doc only gave me 12 5mg pills. should i ask for more or what? I honestly may need more for the pain...argh

oh also - should i have food in my stomach to prevent naseau? I basically nothing to eat yesterday and didnt get any naseau after 3 pills which i took over 3hrs, but i was in CRAZY pain then so i didnt feel the euphoria as much. this morning i had a small protein shake. should have more or what? i cant eat solid foods yet, sucks.

oh and i took the 3rd pill 1hr after the 1st too. should get some good effects hopefully.

thanks again

is there a limit to how many percocet 5/325 i can take in a day or something? I've already taken the 3 as above, but they are wearing off now and I want to take more or something for the pain/goodfeelingness. what should I do? keep in mind i'll need to have more later tonight for the pain too :(

To get the most out of the Percocett, take the medication before the onset of intense pain, on a relatively empty stomach, and drink lots of water to enable the substance to be distributed throughout your body at a greater volume.

ok will do.

does vicodin have a cross tolerance with percocet? may convince the doc to give me some of this since the perc isnt helping too much.

thanks

no prob. does the same fact hold tru though? i should take the max amount all at once? the most i have taken at once was 2, maybe thats why its not getting more intense? it does seem to last awhile though when taking an additional pill an hour later.

should i take 3 at once tonight or ?

i've already taken 3 today, but in intervals

thanks

wifi4lyfe,

Generally, if you participate in any sexual activity during the onset of the medication or slightly prior you may also risk the chance of degrading effectiveness. This is based upon my experience and the experience of a few other users. Take it for what its worth.

The analgesic effect would certainly decrease if you take the medication after the onset of intense pain. You may need a decreased dosage if you are a dehydrated individual.

Just some notes. :\

how do I know if i'm dehydrated? Isnt it better to drink alot of water with the pills so they digest better or more efficiently or something? oh and no sexual activity for now hehe, too much pain.

well i gave my friend with 0 opiod tolerance 20mg via percodan and he threw up and was very euphoric, but somewhat sick but it stoped after he vomited. Well if you want too get extreme about it you could snort them but thats a lot of powder, just continue too do what your doing and be glad you have no tolerance.

ps... also be glad you got perc's for wisdom teeth instead of codeine or shitty ass darvocet, they gave me 25 Lortab 7.5 when i got mine removed.

^^Finally someone got it right! You have 6 left. Take 3 all at once, with a full glass of water, on an empty stomach or after a high FAT meal. Do the above twice. That is the best way for you to utilize these pills. As for all your other questions, please search Google, search Bluelight, and search Erowid.org, you will find the answers you need and so very much more.

BTW, ask your doctor for more. Tell him the pain is just as bad as ever, and you've run out of the Percocets. Do NOT ask for Vicodin instead of Percocet, it is less powerful. Just tell him that your mouth still really hurts, and that you tried advil and tylenol once you ran out of percocets, and they didn't work. He should give you more then, and bringing your mom with you to vouch for you wouldn't hurt, either. That is unless she is opposed to you getting more pain meds, or knows you are abusing them.

^ going back too the doc. scamming for more pills usally wont get you anything better than tramadol or some 800000 mg Ibuprofren shit, thats just from me and my friends experiance... 1 doc. actually told me too drink alcohole for the pain.

well you guys were right, i got another script for percocet. I dunno how many I get though, probably another 12, but its better than nothing.

also - I did 3 last night but I had been taking them throughout the day so it only felt slightly better than normal, but it did kill ALL the pain:)

i took 2.5 percs about 1hr 10min ago and the euphoria is already wearing off :(

should i pop another 4 or what? still havent gotten naseaus :)

thanks again

j

Take some benedryl about one hour before you ingest the percs. Take the percs, when you feel them kicking in, lay down and listen to some music.

why benedryl? to deal with the itching? i dont really get itching so thats not too big of a deal.

Well, as long as drink at least 24-32 oz of pure water a day you most likely are no serverly dehydrated. I would simply drink minimal 24oz of water a day with the Percocett. You know there are other drugs that significantly enhance the effect of opioids such as oxycodone (percocett).

There are drugs proven to enhance opioid analgesia by upwards of 50%. You can PM me or post a request for the article with more information or please just feel free to ask me.

That is why I do not take Oxycodone recreationally because the same happens to me. I get the strong pronounced euphoria for about 1-2 hours and than its gone.

Where as when I take a large dose of Tramadol I feel euphoric and slightly speedy for a good 4-6 hours and occasionally 8-12 hours of taping euphoria.

However, I have developed a tolerance to Tramadol after one year of continuous use. I now take 300-400mg daily just to avoid withdrawl.

Tramadol does not seem to have much abuse potential but if you go to erowid.org and read the given "trip reports" of Tramadol users, numerous users report euphoria for 8-12 hours "all day" I will post a report here for you, just as a reference, also to ensure you are aware that Im providing only accurate information based upon my personal experience.

Best Wishes and Goodluck!
Anthony

Report #1

Report #1 from Erowid....NOT MY PERSONAL EXPERIENCE OR INFORMATION!

-----------------------------------------------------------------
Total Basics For Those In A Hurry (don't rush!) :

50mg - little if no buzz
100mg - good buzz, lasts a while.
150-200mg - ready to feel it all nite, next day.
250-300mg - stronger, not as enjoyable to me.
300mg+ - no need really.

Ultram (Tramadol) is a synthetic opioid used to treat severe to moderate pain. Personally I'd compare it to vicodin, but perhaps a little stronger. I am fairly experienced in the drug world, although I am clean now, and have been for several months. Go me. Anywho, when I wanted to learn about Ultram, I had a rather hard time, so I'll break down all I can for you all.

I first tried 50mg, and felt almost nothing.

Once I tried 100mg (2 50mg pills) I felt a nice buzz, my body was tingly and sort of jello-like. My vision seemed a little affected, and my preception a bit altered as well. Talking was more enjoyable to me, and I sometimes felt quite a speedy effect. Much more outgoing and happy, and just buzzing all day. Also, sleeping on these gave me great and happy dreams, and I always woke up feeling well rested, almost without any sleep at times. I felt 100mg was good for a nice nitely or so buzz, and sometimes enjoyed it during the day. I was able to handle it very well, talk normaly and whatever...but that was after a little using...a few weeks. I'm sure most people can handle it, but you get more used to it over time.

In excess, 100-250mg it seemed to be a little stronger, more tired and a lot heavier body buzz, but not essentialy more enjoyable. Another report of 500mg I belive said constipation was a problem. I've never taken 500, but 350 at the most, and never had any problems with constipation. It doesn't seem addictive except mentally to me...once I didn't have any, I'd sure miss it a lot, but that can come with anything. I also sometimes experience itching all over, not a bad itch but it can be annoying. Possibly a mild allergic reaction, not sure. Hope this helped anyone wanting to know.

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------