• S E X
    L O V E +
    R E L A T I O N S H I P S

❤️ Welcome Guest! ❤️

Posting Guidelines Bluelight Rules
  • SLR Moderators: axe battler | xtcgrrrl | arrall

How does your sex drive differ from your partners'?

Is your sex drive higher than your partners'?

• I'm female and I don't get as much as I'd like

Votes: 68 16.4%
  • I'm female and my partner generally wants it more than me

Votes: 49 11.8%
  • I'm male and I don't get as much as I'd like

Votes: 141 34.0%
  • I'm male and my partner wants more than me

Votes: 53 12.8%
  • Our sex drives are basically equal

Votes: 104 25.1%

• Total voters
wow. that sucks pillthrill.

i think my man has a higher sex drive than me lately. i think its cuz of my anxiety... it gets out of control sometimes. but normally we are about equal.

My husband definitely wants it more than I do. Don't get me wrong, he is an astoundingly good lover, better than anyone ever in my life...but his timing is often a bit off. I'll be cooking, taking care of the kids, getting ready to go someplace, and all of a sudden I feel this monster creepin up my back! I hate having to tell him no, but right about then, sex is the last thing on my mind. By the time I am all set to go, he has conked out for the night. Thank goodness I, like him, prefer sex in the morning, or neither one of us would be getting any!

i have a higher sex drive than her, but its working out. she is usually willing to give me a hand/blowjob and has been doing some really sexy things like stockings, whipped cream and mild bondage lately. i love it, cant complain!

We have pretty equal sex drives. Several times a week. I am more than satisfied. She is quick to tell me that she is too. Have to take her word for it I guess!

Mine's higher than hers. That's what all the masturbation, exercise and weed is for.

i can go for 5 times a day easily. i think i'm a bit more sexual than she is =P

Mine is fucking sky high, and my wife not so much. Record has been about 3 times a week lately and I want more! :D Also, I am very horny in the morning and she is not which is not so good, serious morning wood. I want some serious kink going on in this bedroom !!!!!!!!!!!!

When I met my fiance her sex drive was insatiable. Maybe even equal to mine. Now through some bad circumstances, having a child, sedentary lifestyle, it's all but gone. As much as someone tells you it's not you and that you're the sexiest man in the world blah blah blah, it's impossible not to feel like you're at fault. The fact that she was a nympho when I met her and where we are now gnaws at me constantly and is just grinding me down mentally. I'm sure there are many other men here in similar type situations. I know sex isn't supposed to be the most important thing in a relationship but this is bigger than just sex. Fuck I don't know, i'm just rambling.....

Mine was lower than my ex, though i was her first lover so it was all new to her. I also take methotrexate for arthritis which doesnt help but we would still be doing it 4/5 times day on average and when she stayed over at my house, 10+ times in 24 hours not leaving the bedroom kinda stuff (oxy/heroin has more benefits than just getting high i could stay hard and not come for hours). Lately mine has been higher than usual but must be cos i aint getting it except when i see my ex now and again.

For the most part my boyfriend and I are pretty equal. But if I dont' feel well.. I'll still want it. I ALWAYS want sex. But not a significant amount more than he does. He satisfies ;)

Ours used to be similar, but since she damaged her back and in conjunction with her working nights on call, late shifts etc which have no rhyme or reason as to starting times etc (she's emergency medical staff, so there's no opting out) I find that we've had to compromise at a couple of times a week.

As for your libido reducing as you get older, I've not really noticed any difference other than now I don't get erections (very often) while sitting on public transport etc., but they were a bit of a pain anyway (not having hairs pulled out as you stand up to get off a bus because you got hard while sitting down is something I can easily come to terms with!).

In fact recently (well last few years), after discovering the perverted pleasure of MDPV, my sex drive has increased rather than diminished. One thing I do feel a bit bad about is that she said that if because of her back, work etc I was feeling like something was missing, she'd be alright for us to have an open relationship, but purely for he sex aspect (and as long as it was an all condom affair). I'd rather not though as I've seen it cause problems for friends who went down that route and anyway I'm quite OK with 'the five fingered widow' if she's not up for anything