• S E X
    L O V E +
    R E L A T I O N S H I P S

❤️ Welcome Guest! ❤️

Posting Guidelines Bluelight Rules
  • SLR Moderators: axe battler | xtcgrrrl | arrall

How does your sex drive differ from your partners'?

Is your sex drive higher than your partners'?

• I'm female and I don't get as much as I'd like

Votes: 68 16.4%
  • I'm female and my partner generally wants it more than me

Votes: 49 11.8%
  • I'm male and I don't get as much as I'd like

Votes: 141 34.0%
  • I'm male and my partner wants more than me

Votes: 53 12.8%
  • Our sex drives are basically equal

Votes: 104 25.1%

• Total voters
Then men wanting and women wanting should get together somehow. ;)

I used to want sex all the time and hardley ever got it so basically I just gave up after awhile. Now I only get it maybe once a week and its not enough but I try to not want what I cant have so I just dont think about it as much as possible. :(

My girlfriend has the higher sex drive. Not that I'm complaining or anything, I like her wanting me, and I'm always down with some more sex. She just starts teasing me and I will follow. We'd probably have less sex if it were up to me to intiate it every time.

We are lucky we are both into sex and each other in a big way , ha fortune favours the brave !

Strawberry, conventional wisdom also says women are supposed to be fat housewives with children sucking at their teat. Bluelight is inhabited by a subculture with different values and motivations than the population at large. It's not a surprise to me that women here would have stronger sex drives, unrepressed by the horrible cultural values around them.

GrOwThSpUrT said:
My girlfriend has the higher sex drive. Not that I'm complaining or anything, I like her wanting me, and I'm always down with some more sex. She just starts teasing me and I will follow. We'd probably have less sex if it were up to me to intiate it every time.

That's exactly how me and my boyfriend are.
My sex drive's way higher than his.

My partner's sex drive is considerably higher than mine. But I think the way we look at it is similar to that scene in Annie Hall:

Alvy Singer's Therapist: How often do you sleep together?
Annie Hall's Therapist: Do you have sex often?
Alvy Singer: Hardly ever. Maybe three times a week.
Annie Hall: Constantly. I'd say three times a week.

Though it's more than 3x a week. ;)

i would have to say mostly his drive is higher though every now and then i surprise him

^^ surprises are good

when my woman surprises me it really gets me going... the more she catches me off guard the better

It's pretty much the same! FINALLY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! It's like Christmas!

when we first started dating, our sex drives were both outrageous. 3-4x/day for several months. then down to maybe 1-2x/day for up to a year.

Ever since, maybe 3-4x/week. She definitely would like it more though at certain points. It varies I guess. Getting to watch her masturbate isn't so bad tho ;)

yeah i probably want sex more than my girlfriend, ohwell i still get a shit load thought so i cant complain

He wants it any time all the time. I guess I should be flattered, but sometimes I'm tired!

I think our sexual appetite differs in other ways as well though. For example he likes to watch me play with myself for at least 45 min or more, break for 5 min then go another 5 or 6 times. I am the other way, I'd rather have actual intercourse for about 20 min and be done.

i watched a show on sex addiction last week. i have since decided i think i'm a sex addict, but i'm not too concerned as i quite like sex lol.
My sex addiction is the offspring of a lengthy amphetamine habit, now it has combined itself back into a more powerful hybrid addiction that has twice the ability convince me to get on it.

now i cant be off my head on speed without also being uberhorny as well... but sex on speed
is great usually, so i will not be taking any vows of ceibacy in the forseeable future:)

MynameisnotDeja said:
Then men wanting and women wanting should get together somehow. ;)

I used to want sex all the time and hardley ever got it so basically I just gave up after awhile. Now I only get it maybe once a week and its not enough but I try to not want what I cant have so I just dont think about it as much as possible. :(

yeh that's exactly what i'm doing... we had this huge argument... next time she wants anything i'm gonna say no cus i've been turned off it so badly...

she knows i get horny whatever when she rubs me etc and even says things like 'im so glad i can do that to u' but nothing ever fucking happens... all she does is tease...