• S E X
    L O V E +
    R E L A T I O N S H I P S

❤️ Welcome Guest! ❤️

Posting Guidelines Bluelight Rules
  • SLR Moderators: axe battler | xtcgrrrl | arrall

How does your sex drive differ from your partners'?

Is your sex drive higher than your partners'?

• I'm female and I don't get as much as I'd like

Votes: 68 16.4%
  • I'm female and my partner generally wants it more than me

Votes: 49 11.8%
  • I'm male and I don't get as much as I'd like

Votes: 141 34.0%
  • I'm male and my partner wants more than me

Votes: 53 12.8%
  • Our sex drives are basically equal

Votes: 104 25.1%

• Total voters
my husband wants to fuck all the time, would be happy getting it every morning, a nooner, and at night, but the past year or so, i haven't wanted it hardly at all. think it is a weight thing, i am 20 pounds overweight, so don't feel sexy anymore. i don't have body issues in the sense that i am so body dysmorphic i won't leave my house, but i certainly don't want to flaunt my flabby nudity.

and i have always been an absolute slut, and adored sex, was downright nympho....so i think that my weight may be the cause.

i always wanted it more then my man, often i would hint, but he would indicate sleeping was the prefered option. he has been a stoner for many many years (daily user) and even though he had eased up more lately, i believe that this has affected his libido. he would probably beg to differ.

Perpetual Indulgence said:
Although, I am satisfied with what goes down on a weekly basis, I want more.

haha my poll is back, wicked bump, whoever did it.

And yeah, PI's comment is my current mindset. I'm happy (somewhat) with our weekly, or sometimes fortnightly :( nookie, but more often and more aggresive on his part would really put the icing on the cake, so to speak.

DarthMom said:
my husband wants to fuck all the time, would be happy getting it every morning, a nooner, and at night, but the past year or so, i haven't wanted it hardly at all. think it is a weight thing, i am 20 pounds overweight, so don't feel sexy anymore. i don't have body issues in the sense that i am so body dysmorphic i won't leave my house, but i certainly don't want to flaunt my flabby nudity.

and i have always been an absolute slut, and adored sex, was downright nympho....so i think that my weight may be the cause.

You reckon? Are you sure this is the cause? Because I've been a good 30-40 pounds overweight before and still been as horny and forward as ever. Are you sure you're not getting any subtle signals from him that he finds you unattractive at this weight? Thats the only thing that would put me off when I was bigger. In any case, if it's really that big of a problem for you, and his attraction levels aren't any sort of factor at all, then you should just make an effort to lose the weight because... and only because, of you. Don't sacrifice your sex life and self-esteem because you don't realise you can improve it, control it. You can. I just did and OMG, it's a revelation.
/brought to you by a concerned and been in-a-similar-situation sister ;)

no, my husband is actually constantly pointing out how turned on by me he is, i always catch him looking at me longingly and he is always touching me, rubbing on me, and gets a hardon by just touching me. granted he may just be an incredible hornball, but he really has never made any comments that would make me think this. i think i am actually giving him a complex, he always complains about his little pooch, thinks he turns ME off since i haven't been horny. my girlfriends always comment on how they wish they could find a man like him...that isn't the problem.

i am dieting now, and starting to excercise every morning. i should notice a difference soon, hopefully. already am :D

it could just be that i am more tired and have more responsibilities than i used to. we have a 3 yr who is a handful, the last few yrs aren't as easy and enjoyable as our early ones were.

i really am. and i know it, though i don't show it.

don't get me wrong, fucker can't mow a lawn, but that is what lawn services are for....and spends too much time on the computer, but that is what bluelight is for ....but dammit, in every other way, i am blessed. if that is all i can complain about, i shouldn't do it in the first place :D

We have sex whenever we want but sometimes our desires differ. In other words I want to fuck her up the arse more!

Me and my partner want it usually the same amount but she likes it in the monring while I like it at night. I just want to keep sleeping in the morning

Ive had two partners that have wanted it the same as me. All the rest have said i want it a bit too often. I have to agree though, id be rapt if i was having good sex/foreplay daily, maybe even twice daily, i love it =D
Yeah i have days when im not so keen but if they were it wouldnt be hard to get me in the mood..
That being sed tho when i dnt have a partner i can go for a while without

Last edited:
it doesnt always match. Its easy to sleep around, not so easy to maintain a singular sexual relationship. Isnt the old saying 'its not about sleeping with a thousand people, its about sleeping with one person a thousand times. I do want to get stronger with this one

At the start of a relationship, three times a day or so is good.

Once the novelty has worn off, once a day is fine, and if we skip a day, oh well.

Well i thought i would have problems with my current one as she didn't seem to have much of a sex drive at all. Don't get me wrong she loved making out and says that i turned her on and all but she doesnt seem to "need" it like i do but i seem to have turned her into a little sex kitten. Giddyup! Blue skies and all that.... =D

mine and my boyfriends are much the same, ranging from once a night to 3/4 times a night =] it doesnt matter that much if we dont have sex every day we see each other, altho usualy we do

I have always wanted it more than my previous partners and have never refused sex once. Luckily, my current GF and I are pretty much identical with our sex drives. The things is, as I got older quality was more important than quantity. But since my partner is a fair bit younger then me, she wants quantity. So we have the best of both worlds! :)

Sex drive is much higher than my partners. Same-sex couple though.

Ours are close to equal but it varies. Sometimes one of us is more in the mood or less in the mood that particular week. Other times it's just a problem of both of us want to do the same thing and neither wants to do something else, which doesn't really work. :)