• S E X
    L O V E +
    R E L A T I O N S H I P S

❤️ Welcome Guest! ❤️

Posting Guidelines Bluelight Rules
  • SLR Moderators: axe battler | xtcgrrrl | arrall

How does your sex drive differ from your partners'?

Is your sex drive higher than your partners'?

• I'm female and I don't get as much as I'd like

Votes: 68 16.4%
  • I'm female and my partner generally wants it more than me

Votes: 49 11.8%
  • I'm male and I don't get as much as I'd like

Votes: 141 34.0%
  • I'm male and my partner wants more than me

Votes: 53 12.8%
  • Our sex drives are basically equal

Votes: 104 25.1%

• Total voters
I definitely have a higher sex drive than my BF, but this a good thing! LOL I get easily bored and I've finally found someone that can satisfy me... I just wish we had more time for it... we work almost opposite shifts. Never enough time in the day.
My higher drive kicked in when I became more comfortable with myself and developed my "world can kiss my ass" attitude. I love talking about sex almost as much as I love doing it... my guy friends love this... they can be comfortable around me and ask me more questions than I ever wanted, but I think they've learned a thing or two also. Had a couple of their girlfriends thank me for the advice I've given =D

It is a fact that women and men have perportionally equal sex drives. The reason this is not commonly known is because women and men get turned on a different times (which sometimes means missing your eclipse) and because we express our urges differently. Guys are easy to read when we're horny. Women, Im sure you feel the same about yourselves. Crossing that gender-body-language barrier is tough sometimes, though.

Lately I have been wanting sex all the time. I am glad that my s/o is happy to accomodate me.

I would guess that those who are sexually UNsatisfied would be more likely to vote in this poll.

I voted girl and still wanting...heh, as anyone who knows me can testify. During the week ideally I'd get it three times a day. Before work, after work, and a nightcap before bed

Weekends, however, weekends I'd like nothing more than to completely abandon clothes and spend a good 48 hours alternating between sleeping and...sleeping ;)

I've yet to meet a girl who can keep up with me. (Some have come really really close).

Even if I have sex 3 or 4 times a week I still masturbate at least once a day.

sho

I was actually wondering about those who had replied that their drives were about equal - whether their partner would feel the same.

Well, I THOUGHT it was equal, but obviously someone else doesn't think so. :p

That's my point. I reckon there are a few who think it may be equal, but their partners are suffering in silence. Or maybe I'm too bitter and twisted to beleive there are all these sexually compatible couples out there.

^^^ But would your partner agree?

Don't worry Betty, I'm just being facetious (and perhaps a little bitter & twisted). I'm sure that there are couples out there like that, I just thought that the percentages would be much lower. And as Serendair noted, there may well be a difference of opinion.

^^ yes ...he would agree..one thing I should mention is that I am a 40 year old woman....took a long time to find him! He is 47, took him a long time to find me!

Last edited:
My fwb wants to fuck all the time. I thought I was horny ha! She always wants it all the time. Especially in public places. I've been having fun this summer. :)

well, if i have a partner for every day of the week, this gives me just the right sex drive to split between each an every one of them

i said that my girls sex drive is higher--only slightly, but it is.

i dont need sex EVERY DAY, SEVERAL TIMES A DAY. i mean, i can (and do) roll with sex once a day, but sometimes, especially after a hard day of working, i really dont have it in me to perform well--so i dont want sex at all.

generally, we are on the same page, though.

i also think its a myth, perpetuated by the sexist male-dominated society we live in that men have higher sex drives than women--women have just been discouraged SOOOO much from expressing their desires that people now have the impression that men are the only horny ones.

Right now he wants it more than me, but I'm in a down period. In almost every other relationship I've had, I've been the one with a bigger sex drive.