• Psychedelic Drugs Welcome Guest
    View threads about
    Posting RulesBluelight Rules
    PD's Best Threads Index
    Social ThreadSupport Bluelight
    Psychedelic Beginner's FAQ

Phenethylamines The Big & Dandy 3C-P Thread

25i NBOMe and 3C-P go very well together. I was a little scared about vasoconstriction, but over all physically I feel fine. It has a nice introspective, empathetic head space. When I did 3C-P alone it felt like I couldn't quite go any further, but together with 25i there is a link. Visuals are very apparent, but not overwhelming. The anti-anxiety aspect of 3C-P is also helping with the anxiety I usually get with 25i. This is a great combo.

At +0:00 I had 3x 950ug blotters in my mouth, and then +0:45 I drank 50mg of 3C-P. I dosed high with 25i because I had taken it just on Sunday, and I was making up for the tolerance. The trip was beautiful.

I received some 3c-p recently and decided to give it a try today after snorting a few 20mg doses a few weeks ago with no real effects. So today i took 50mg orally, at around the 1.5 hour mark i started to notice walls shimmering and so on & a subtle psychedelic feeling followed with some nausea and the general shitty come up feelings & now im at the 4 hour mark and those feelings have not really subsided. No euphoria or stimulation at all.... at around the 5 hour mark the sickness and so on had subsided, my pupils were dilated but still nothing much going on.

I was starting to wonder what was going on then i remembered back to the times ive tried other chems in the 2c family only for nothing much to happen compared to other people even at doses 3 times as large as my friends. I guess its my natural tolerance thats causing the lack of effects at 50mg. Guess i have to cut my losses with this one, its a shame i was hoping to have some good input on this relatively unknown chemical.

Last edited:
Thanks for that, very interesting and a good idea for a combo from the sounds of it. :)

Sure you don't want to share it in the TR forum? If so say the word and provide a title.

Tested this at around 32-35mg via gel cap orally.

First alerts felt around 1 hour mark.

I didn't have any GI/Nausea issues , but i rarely do anyway.

Come up for me was pretty smooth compared to my limited PEA experience. I found 25i & 25c nbome come ups rather alarming. MDMA , Methylone , 5-apdb come ups for me are rather fast & intense , but not at all worrying like I've found the nbomes to be & I've found DOC/HOT-7 to have pretty smooth gradual come ups , but with both once i do reach the peak I'm in for a pretty intense ride. This couldn't really compare directly to any of these , as it was long & gradual as I'd describe HOT-7 for instance but at no point was it intense and it basically just felt like one very long plateau of effects when i reached the top.

Took it early in the day so i could sleep at a decent time. Effects lasted a good 14 hours until i fell asleep.

IME there was no real "peak" so to say as most of the experience was pretty much consistent intensity wise. Visually there wasn't a whole lot. Brighter color/hue's added to objects. Most of the trip was outside during a sunny day which usually isn't very great for noticing visual change. About 10 hours in though while at my GF house , i found myself getting lost in her wall paper as the flowers were breathing/changing hue's so under the right circumstance I imagine this can be pretty visual.

Mentally i was just really relax & at ease the entire day. Sociable , a bit of MDxx type openness was present as well.

At around 2hr-4hr after ingestion i was at a water park/wave pool and just lounging on a tube in the water with my eyes closed was very peaceful. No anxiety about being in a public setting was present.

My GF isn't a huge fan of my recreational psychedelic use , well really my recreational drug use as the only time it seems to upset her is if I'm on stimulants or a benzo , as with the former I'm usually talking her ear off about who knows what & awake for the whole night while she'd like me in bed cuddling , and the later i suppose for the opposite reasons as I'd be unable to socialize in a normal manner and be asleep snoring like a lion. The two for me go hand in hand , i only use benzo's after stim's but sometimes I'll overshoot what is needed to put me down so to say. Either way she tends to lump all my drug use together while in reality whenever I'm on (or were both on) psychedelics we have a great time.

Said that to say this , 99% of the time she can tell if I'm on something. While I usually don't tell her up front , I never deny it when confronted , and yesterday she never said a thing & neither did I. & it wasn't as if i was trying to hide it , as I never really do , as i find trying to appear sober when in a altered state usually dulls the experience or makes things awkward.

Sex was amazing & no problems achieving , maintaining , performing or finishing the act.

Overall Euphoria was present , both in terms of mental & body.

I had no problem's falling asleep at my normal time , but had i taken this after noon I could see sleep being a issue. Nothing was used to help aid sleep , but i tend to avoid taking a benzo at all costs while on psychedelics , as even if I'm fairly stimulated and would like to be asleep it's unbearable and doesn't come with the anxiety feeling I tend to get if I use a stim and want to get some sleep. I'll only keep them on hand while tripping in case of emergency situations to abort a trip (which I've only done during a rough 4-aco-dmt experience where I wasn't mentally fit for dosing that day/time).

Worth noting i fell asleep before i was back to baseline. The entire experience was very consistent , no intense peak and no sudden drop off just a very long drawn out enjoyable plateau.

As of writing this it's been about 28 hours since ingestion and have been in a good mood sense waking up , about 6.5-7 hours or decent sleep , no negative day after type feelings & if anything a bit of lingering psychedelia seemed present , up to a few hours after being awake.

I guess i can see where some may find the stimulation a bit much or "dirty" as I've seen it described but at no time did it bother me at all. Just be prepared for the long duration and plan accordingly if you want to sleep. Comparing it to the long duration PEA I have the most experience with , DOC , it's quite tame. But hard to give great comparison , as this is my first 3cp experience and on the rather low end dosage wise , where with DOC I've tested from 1mg-5mg (no tolerance , up to 8mg with tolerance and redosing). So far this seems much more manageable in the sense of going about day to day activities , appearing sober , and not as much residual stimulation. DOC can keep me up 24 hours easy , and 10-14 of those are after being nearly back to baseline , and while not nearly as annoying of a stimulated but wanting to sleep feeling as you'd have off a proper stim it does tend to get a little annoying and the last 4 hours following a DOC trip before i sleep I'm just feeling like I'm so over this , I just want to get rest. At the same time the trip from 3c-p is not nearly as intense or euphoric as my DOC trips have been , but i suppose this could get more intense as the dosage gets higher. Seems more fit for a subtle trip , something you can take and appear sober while going about your day , IMO better for enhancing normal daily activities , or daytime outdoor activities , whereas DOC i tend to want to stay in and am not nearly as comfortable in a social setting , and something like MDMA would be more fit for a party type scene. Not sure 3c-p would provide intense of an experience I'd like if my setting was more party oriented , aka a festival/show , but maybe mixed along side something in combination it would.

That last part being said I'm interested in any combinations that have paired well with 3c-p. Id be hesitant to combine with anything stimulating , but maybe some of the 4-sub tryptamines , simple tryptamines would go nicely with it. Perhaps 5-apdb or LSD. Have only a few combo's under my belt and has been PEA's combined with Tryptamines & MDMA+stimulant so no rush to test the waters as I'd prefer to become more familiar with 3c-p alone before trying to combine it & not to mention there's so little information out about 3c-p to begin with.

All in all very enjoyable. I find it strange it's not more widely available & there's so little information on it given i thought the experience was very nice. My prior PEA experience is DOC , HOT-7 , MDMA , 5-apdb , 5-apb , 25i&c (& i'd rank it in that order) and so far I'd place it above 5-apdb.

Out of the PEA I've experienced with I'd say it was most similar to HOT-7 , but I've only had 1 HOT-7 experience , on a rather small dose , and even so it was more intense then 3c-p and I imagine 3c-p overall is far less intense & more subtle then HOT-7 will be at higher doses. From my HOT-7 experience I could just tell that once i push this a little further I'm in for quite a intense trip , while with this I'm having doubts that a small jump in dosage will provide that much more of an intense experience. Only assumptions here though.

I also find it weird that erowid lists it just as a "stimulant" . I think Psychedelic or Euphoric Empathogen is more fitting. At the very least it's a Euphoric Stimulant , but even that would be misleading IMO.

Anywho , I've managed to get to rambling here so I'll be on my way now & will likely report back after my next experience , hopefully with as much or more positive things to say about 3c-p as I already have.

& correct me if I'm wrong , but this is a mescaline analog , correct?

I've never had the pleasure to test mescaline & wouldn't even know where to begin looking to find it , but I'm sure one day I'll have the chance and I'd be interested to see how this compares.

I do however have samples of AL , Escaline , 3c-e & soon Proscaline that I'm yet to test. I'm fairly certain those are all analogs of mescaline as well so pretty excited to see how these compare with my 3c-p experience. If this trip is any indication of how I'll react with any of these I'm pretty geeked to work with mescaline analogs in the future.

Almost, yes it's quite similar to mescaline but technically it's an analogue of a trimethoxy Amphetamine (TMA) not mescaline which is a trimethoxy Phenethylamine.

Last edited:
Do you guys trip at day or night with that? My friend who's more experienced with mescaline analogs/homologs says it's only a good trip at day, and that contact with nature is most recommended to simulate mescaline ceremony conditions. Going to try it sometime soon, will be 1st time with mescaline similar substance.

A good setting is a good setting. Doesn't matter if you're on ISS or in a natural oasis in the atacama desert, so long as you feel comfortable, safe and happy there is no reason you can't have the trip of a lifetime. Chemicals neither know or care what time of day it is.

It might be true that chemicals don't know whether it is night or day, but your body does. And it is your body/mind that creates the experience, the chemicals are mere catalysts in this process, so I argue it does indeed make a difference if it is night or day!!

But this is getting offtopic.

OK I'll give you that, but your mind isn't bothered about the exact nature of the setting, so long as you're happy it's a good one :)

Yeah I get what ur getting at, thing is, my friend said 3C-P, escaline, etc. wouldn't display full spectrum of effects in a night setting, so he advised me to take them during day instead.

Do people think this would be good to take at an event? Im worried about it too mellow and not interesting enough. Thinking of maybe bringing some 2cc or 4homet to add to it. Any thoughts from people who have tried this one?

anyone else got quite annoying GI discomfort on the tail end/comedown phase?

had my first trial with 3cp at 40mg oral... all fine and dandy, bumpy comeup but overall quite managable, a lowish dose for me... but after th 6h mark it drops off slowly and sleep was impossible for at least 10h more.
but the GI discomfort (gasses, constant feel of impending wc use...) were bad like few others

anyone else got quite annoying GI discomfort on the tail end/comedown phase?

had my first trial with 3cp at 40mg oral... all fine and dandy, bumpy comeup but overall quite managable, a lowish dose for me... but after th 6h mark it drops off slowly and sleep was impossible for at least 10h more.
but the GI discomfort (gasses, constant feel of impending wc use...) were bad like few others

Did you fast before taking it perhaps? When I first discovered psychedelics I used to fast before taking them but quickly discovered if I did so I'd get stomach discomfort during the trip as my hunger would be amplified - only often the trip would make eating unpleasant and take forever. After that I always ate before tripping and on longer trips like 3C-P and the like I made sure to at least eat some light meal/s during the trip too. Really makes a world of difference.

i didnt fast, it isnt my first trip so i generally know how to prepare for an experience. i did eat a light meal a few hours prior to dosing, and had a great satisfyong meal during the trip. maybe i phrased things wrong. it wasnt so much the stomach that bothered me, but the gasses and diarrhea... the only other chem to mess with those symptoms as much was 6apb for me, and amt, but those usually manifested after the trip, not during the come down phase.

This compound sounds really interesting... I'd be more interested in trying it than the bk-2C-B I already have, actually... I'm surprised there aren't more recent posts in this thread?