• Psychedelic Drugs Welcome Guest
    View threads about
    Posting RulesBluelight Rules
    PD's Best Threads Index
    Social ThreadSupport Bluelight
    Psychedelic Beginner's FAQ

Phenethylamines The Big & Dandy 3C-P Thread

IMO Proscaline is much weaker than 3C-P. I tried proscaline 50-60 mg and she didnt impress me , but 3C-P definitely yes . I wrote in other thread that this compound is very safe , my friend accidentally took 350 mg of intranasal . My other friends take often more than 60 mg without any negative side-effects
2C-E is quite other than 3C-P , better is quite other than 2C-P , two different compounds. 3C-P is much closer to Mescaline but more with emphatogen effects.
3C-P as for me is much better than whole TMA group ( I tried TMA-1 , TMA-2 , TMA-6)

Last edited:
Bumping in case anybody has tried plugging this. I'm assuming roughly double potency as is the case with most 2C-Xs but would love some empirical data.

Thanks for the report JG. The 2C-B comparison piqued my interest. I've been hoping for a vague substitute for it since it's really hard to get hold of and if it's more MDMA like all the better.

I tried plugging this during a day off recently. I can't offer much in the way of solid profile information because of complications that occurred --plus I split up the dose and used 2-FMA, MXE, and kratom with it -- but I will say that it seemed to take at least an hour before first alerts were registered, the total experience lasted no less than 12 hours, and I didn't experience much in the way of visual effects. Though I can attribute little definitively to the contribution of the 3C-P alone, Jesusgreen's comparisons to 2C-B and his description of 3C-P as "amphetamine wrapped in soft pillows" nevertheless strikes me as apt. All in all it seems to be a very pleasant substance. Next time I intend to plan things better and take a single 50 mg dose plugged as early in the day as I can.

When/if I get it, I will post my trip report. I am going to try 50-60mg at first, because usually with substances; 1. I have a weird tolerance, and 2. I can never seem to work my way up with great results.
I came up with a list of experiments a few years back that I run on any RC/Psychedelic.
First I draw a picture of an eye. This lets me understand my understanding/thinking.
Second, I play a driving game (Test Drive Unlimited 2). About 5 minutes of obeying traffic laws to test my focus, and 5 minutes of full speed car dodging to test my reaction time.
Third, listen to a set playlist, and write down what I notice in the music to see whether it sounds different than on other chemicals (feel of the bass, new instruments heard).
Fourth, attempt to stretch. This is because on a few chems like DOC and 25i, I get a weir muscle tension that makes them sore for the whole night. It might be vasoconstriction because using muscles increases blood flow, and that is what is causing the ache/soreness.
Fifth, I talk to trusted friends on Facebook/Twitter/Xbox Live to test my sociability and anxiety. Sometimes chems can make me shy, and unable to formulate sentences, others make words flow out of my mouth without me having to think twice.
Lastly, the whole report will be written with a pen to test my ability to write, and think clearly.

I know this isn't a perfect way to test something so untested, but I usually do it just for myself. I am interested in how these chemicals will enhance my life. I will definitely post results as soon as I finish up with my experiments/trip.

Last edited by a moderator:
Well I got my 400mg of 3C-P today. I will be testing it tonight, and I will post a trip report either tonight or tomorrow. I'm going to try out 60mg to make sure I get a good trip.

Well I got my 400mg of 3C-P today. I will be testing it tonight, and I will post a trip report either tonight or tomorrow. I'm going to try out 60mg to make sure I get a good trip.

Looking forward to reading it!

Well I got my 400mg of 3C-P today. I will be testing it tonight
I hope you don't have any obligations tomorrow. You'll be up until sunrise at least (enjoying yourself I imagine). I'm budgeting 12 hours minimum for my next sojourn in 3C-P land. I'm surprised we haven't had more questions about 3C-P lately. My one experience with it was muddled by the influence of other drugs but it still struck me as very pleasant, somewhat unique, and potentially a great combo psychedelic like aMT, it just takes ages to get going in earnest. And of course there's the exotic factor with not even Shulgin having taken it and all. I really enjoyed my one outing with 4-ho-DPT and 2C-B together and I'm hoping 3C-P's 2C-B-like qualities are enough to get me back to that head space at some point.

I can't wait to try this one, doesn't look like I will be getting my hands on any any time soon though.

I don't like to trip around people who "can't know." It just causes too much stress. I would rather just be alone than try to hide it. Sounds like a good time though. Thanks for sharing.

I loved your art work! Truly good stuff. Especially "caught in the spiral." Looking forward to hearing about your solo expedition.

Yeah. It did let me test the boundaries of comfort on this chem, which was kind of nice, but last night, I could connect to myself and the earth so much more, and there was just a deep flow of energy that I didn't have to hide. It really is like a subtle 2Cx. Last night I also tried blind folding myself with ear plugs in, and that was beautiful. I saw some amazing, liquid visuals that were what I believe to be visual forms of everything I was hearing, so that was an experience.

And thank you very much! :D

I will attempt to write up a trip report tonight, but I am testing 25i with C and T, so I'm not sure if I will remember. If there is anything in particular anyone wants to know, just ask, and I will try to answer based on my experience. When I wrote my report I left a few extra things out that would have dragged it on, and quite honestly, I couldn't remember each one of them after the whole night was over.

Wait, you're considering taking 25I this evening? Don't you think that's a bit soon? What's the rush?

I too dislike having to conceal the fact that I am tripping. I would rather not trip, to me it's indicative of a poorly chosen setting.

I am. I just love trips on the weekend. It's a tendency I get a lot with psychedelics, like last semester I went on a week long binge of DOC where I re dosed 2 times a day, and I tried not to sleep or eat. It was not much of a trip by the end of the week, but rather a temporary psychosis. That was all because of the horrible anxiety I got living in dorms with people that were complete dicks. But I did wait a week between my last 25i trip.

The experience wasn't a complete loss. I did feel great, and the trip itself was awesome, I just was around new people. I honestly wanted to stay in my room and play video games and draw, and listen to music, and that's why I decided to do it again last night. And that was a WAY better experience. But I do have a LOT of experience with concealing trips like when I was going through my gram of 2C-I, I used to take 50mg and then spend the night with my parents, and I got comfortable with masking my emotions, but mentally it was still an awesome experience.

50mg 2c-i!?!? 8o Holy crap! I lost my shit once on 25mg. Well, not entirely. Watch the dosing too often. No point in losing the magic.

But I do have a LOT of experience with concealing trips like when I was going through my gram of 2C-I, I used to take 50mg and then spend the night with my parents, and I got comfortable with masking my emotions, but mentally it was still an awesome experience.
Heh, sounds like me at (what I presume is) your age. There's a thrill in being on the edge of disaster while feeling like you're teaching yourself a potentially powerful sort of deception and growing more confident by the minute. Just make sure you choose the context for learning wisely.

I can't disagree with the others who've replied that being around people who don't approve of altered states makes for a bad situation, but having gotten a taste of 3C-P -- though mixed with other flavors -- I think it's perhaps one of the best psychedelics one could find themselves on in a disquieting environment.

I like your art, too. Like RedBong "Caught in the Spiral" appeals to me, but I also enjoy "Bailey," and, if you care to consider it, in my (purely intuitive) opinion the sort of aesthetic tenancies you're pursuing in that piece are far more likely to be fruitful for you than the former.

GingerTripper, can you decide on a creative title for your trip report? It belongs in the Trip Reports forum, so once you give me a title I can move it over there so it's easier for everyone to find.

Since you obviously wanted to share it here I can also leave a link in this thread to it once it's been moved so it can be found in both places :)

3C-P -- 55mg RA -- mini report

T+0: solution of 55mg 3C-P administered (RA).

T+25: definite first alerts while running errands.

T+35: interoceptive wavering sensations and a sense that my equilibrium is riding slow rolling waves.

T+40: slight impairment of cognition noted. I’ve returned to the house.

T+60: feels like 2C-B, with maybe more of a stimulant push. If not for the difference in its rate of onset and extreme length I doubt I could tell them apart, however, this is exactly what I was hoping for so my ability to discern other qualitative differences is almost certainly biased toward the interpretation.

T+70: Plateau? If this experience is like my last one with 3C-P I expect qualitative shifts in the trip are forthcoming but the sense of accelerating intensity I associate with the onset of all drugs has leveled out. Mild-to-moderate CEVs and OEVs are also noted.
I expect to be tripping for about 11 hours, with residual effects for hours after that. I’ve only ever tried 3C-P RA but given the descriptions of oral dosages and my lack of 5-HT psychedelic tolerance I’m guessing the potency increase over oral is not as dramatic as with 2C-Xs. The biggest advantage I see is probably just that the route speeds the onset and so shortens the overall time between starting the trip and when sleep is possible.

Compared to the only other psychedelic amphetamine I’ve tried, DOM, the vasoconstrictive side-effects are mild. There is comparatively little anxiolytic edge to the trip as well. This is about as mild and non-committally euphoric (without stepping into empathogen territory proper like aMT can) as I can imagine a psychedelic being so I'm calling it a good addition to the trippy tool kit for those who want that option. Formerly, TMA-6 held that designation for me. I think it's about perfect for day long light recreation -- beach and summer picnic stuff. I'm guessing I could trip on this in front of co-workers without worrying I'd raise suspicions as well, I'd just come off as being in a talkative good mood. I can see why Jesus Green mentioned it as supplying motivation to write. If it weren't so long lasting it would make a great psychedelic for those just looking for an introductory taste of what they're all about.

I think it may combine well with gabapentin … yeah I’m gonna go do that.

EDIT: Though I still feel 3C-P is a largely recreational psychedelic, I see now that it can be much more if you work with it. I was petting my girlfriend’s cat just now and reveling in her innocence as she hugged and rubbed her face against my thigh. I projected myself into her empathically during this and the level of recursion doing so incurred caused a sort of fractalization of my consciousness, snowballing into what felt like the beginnings of a partial seizure. I see better now the relationship between empathy and selflessness. The experience was like a pang of ego death. It's helping me get better at actively feeling better.

Last edited:
I'm hesitant to add this, because I've only used it twice (and once muddled in polydrug use), but I did get the sense that my 3C-P thoughts were like psychedelic thoughts on Adderall, that is, like focused explosions, or "free-associational funneling". Obviously I was impressed with 3C-P or I wouldn't be bothered to post. It will take a few more trips to determine if it's just a fluke, not, or some other thing.

I'm hesitant to add this, because I've only used it twice (and once muddled in polydrug use), but I did get the sense that my 3C-P thoughts were like psychedelic thoughts on Adderall, that is, like focused explosions, or "free-associational funneling". Obviously I was impressed with 3C-P or I wouldn't be bothered to post. It will take a few more trips to determine if it's just a fluke, not, or some other thing.

I was the same way on DOB. Going to be trying this one for the first time on Sunday, you guys are giving me good hope for it.