• Welcome Guest

Forum Guidelines Bluelight Rules
    Fun 💃 Threads Overdosed? Click
    D R U G   C U L T U R E

What Kind of Heroin/Opiate user are you?

1. Whats your age and your geographical location?
22, rural ontario.

2. What is your experience with opiates, which ones do you use?
IV morphine at 10 for broken femur, 15 for opium, heroin at 19.

3. How often do you use opiates?
Used to be an everyday user, but am now using once or twice a week, always binge with cocaine and alcohol... and always in a high dose.

4. Why do you use opiates?
Because I fell in love. Because they put me in a fantasy world. There is no pain, no sadness, while semi conscience on morphine.

5. What kind of drug scene are you in?
Can get most drugs, but I try to stay out of the scene. I can't seem to completely escape it. I NEED to know opiates and cocaine are available, even if I'm not using.

6. Also, what kind of administration do you use?
IV Hydromorphone/morphine and cocaine, with a bottle of wine or at least 6 beers.

1. NW Oregon

2. Oxycodone, Oxycotin, and hydrocodone are the only opiates

3. I use opiates once a week on average, however, I do occasionally go on little opiate binges where I use every day for 3-4 days in a row.

4. I love the relaxed feeling, and nodding off.

5. as far as what "drug scene" I'm in, I'd have to say hands down its the stoners. Me, and most of my friends smoke weed every day. I love my pot!! Occasionally, a friend in the group will get shrooms, acid, or MDMA and well all get high. I love the shrooms, and MDMA but the acid was not a cool trip for me.

6. Oral ingestion, railing, or parachuting my pills, smoke my bud, and occasionally smoke wax off tin foil cause i'm too cheap to get an oil rig. Mushroom tea is good, but we normally throw em on a subway sandwich.

I am an ex-opiate (and diazepam) user and in my opinion it's the best kind to be. I highly recommend it.

1. NW Oregon

2. Oxycodone, Oxycotin, and hydrocodone are the only opiates

3. I use opiates once a week on average, however, I do occasionally go on little opiate binges where I use every day for 3-4 days in a row.

4. I love the relaxed feeling, and nodding off.

5. as far as what "drug scene" I'm in, I'd have to say hands down its the stoners. Me, and most of my friends smoke weed every day. I love my pot!! Occasionally, a friend in the group will get shrooms, acid, or MDMA and well all get high. I love the shrooms, and MDMA but the acid was not a cool trip for me.

6. Oral ingestion, railing, or parachuting my pills, smoke my bud, and occasionally smoke wax off tin foil cause i'm too cheap to get an oil rig. Mushroom tea is good, but we normally throw em on a subway sandwich.
Keep shrooms off of your Subway sandwich, There's common practice for Indians to dry their socks and underwear in the breadmaker. LOL! No bullshit. It was on the news. The owner tried to bribe the woman with a year of free Subway that caught them but she still went to the media. Yeah, mushrooms good, Subway bad...fucking lettuce sandwich.
In the interest of harm reduction stay away from subway.
LOL!

I use Bromazepan from diazepam. Have never stopped because it was always prescribed to me. Always!

I'm 19 and live the the suburbs of Dallas TX

My experience with opiates probably started about a year and a half ago, with hydrocodone. I had a close friend who was perscribed them and he would trade them to me for pot. at that point i wasn't taking any, i just knew they were valuable and thats why i was okay with the trade. Anyway, i had collected a good amount of em (around 90 or so) and one day decided to take a couple before my girlfriend at the time came over. (btw these were generic 10/325) I hadn't used opiates recreationally so didn't know what to expect. Turns out they made me feel REALLy good. I instantly fell in love. i went out of town for 2 weeks to visit family in georgia and since i knew i wouldn't be able to toke, i took the dones with me and ended up taking them all over the 2 week period. since then I've used various opiates whenever i could get my hands on them. mostly hydros and occasionally heroin with my friends who were into that stuff

I use opiates because i love the feeling. mixing opiates and weed is one of my faves.

I'm definitely apart of the stoner scene for i've been smoking pot since age 13

when it comes to administration, pills i take orally, never sniff em. the occasional heroin is always tar and always sniffed.. never IV
Recently i got my hands on several pints of morphine sulfate oral solution (20mg per 5ml) and that stuff is awesome. some people i know actually FOUND about 30 bottles of the stuff under a mobile home in a trailer park. thats right, they FOUND it. so yeah I'm sure someones angry that their stash is missing. since they found it, i acquired it for dirt cheap. and buying 4 pints of it: best damn decision i ever made hahaha because they got rid of em all in the matter of a few days. anyway, i'll be chilling of this morphine for a while.

good thread

I m a chronic pain patient now. Before I exaggerated pain now I really have it. I do oxycontin - I can never stick to the generous rxd dose. So I am a legal user (by and large).

40/ Asia

Any and all. Pills I mostly eat or plug. Liquid and H I shoot. Smoking is a waste of time for me and snorting seems a waste of money in 90% of Opiates.

Everyday

They feel great, but now for the occasional high and not to not get sick.

No scene here. I use for my own demons/ angels/

I've been reading this board for years... awesome info. This is my first post, so I'm trying to follow the rules. Politely tell me if I'm not in some way...

I'm sure that I'm not in the minority, but I can remember (barely) when a trip to the dentist resulted in 5mg Vicodin that ACTUALLY worked. After years of playing ball, I'm at the point where a daily regimen of 4xOxy15 IR & 2xOxycontin30 ER barely has an effect.

I'm fortunate that the script even gets
written in today's world, but I'd really like to find an option to replace the new ER formulation.

Searched all over the place and for every positive comment about Opana, etc... there's one saying that it was less effective than the Oxycondone ER.

Any experienced oxy users have a legitimate experience or recommendation to share?

Yep, me too... trying to put off a knee replacement. I've got a generous rx of 4x OXY 15mg & 2 Oxycontin 20mg ER (daily).

Once that tolerance kicks in (personally think actual pain patients have this happen quickly - and it frustrates me), it's tough not to add one here and there... and then comes the days of being short a few. Vicious cycle, if you want a opinion from a fellow CP out PM patient like me... Vicious.

Still trying to figure out how to NOT just take more to feel LESS pain.

- 28 from Fife, Scotland & I've been using many different opiates for over 9 years. Mainly Heroin, only ever smoked & although I know I have a habit I've managed to keep it under control pretty well. Jellies (temazepam 30mg liquid capsules) were always the DOC for me & my mates starting off. Smoking spliffs, listening to tunes & getting dunted on a handful of jellies each. They soon were wiped off the streets & thats when I was introduced to heroin.

Anyone else here from Scotland?

Try to think in the supply and the money you will need very soon, if it goes on for a little longer. And the tolerance the body will quickly build.
The release control is a bit more risk because it stays on the blood for 12 hours, and, online for several days.
If you are not having withdraws, maybe that´s when you should really consider quitting or at least change it.
Methadone does not give you the euphoria, or very little in the beginning. It makes you feel ´normal´ when you get back to the prescribed medications.
I would try to act as soon as possible because this can give you an eternity of problems in your future. Get it when you still can!! Good luck

Thanks for your very true honest & kind words Erikmen. I've already been cutting down the heroin smoking & using diazepam & cannabis at points where I'm craving a smoke of H.

I'm addicted to herion. i mostly get black tar herion and i muscle it everyday about six times a day about a g a day. i want to quit, and ive ruined my life a couple of times i have a laundry list of charges from theft to poss drug par, poss controlled sub, and a couple of other things, burned down my house, lost jobs, family members and girlfriends, i know the diffrence between right and wrong, and im aware of what i have to do to turn my life around and get pn the right track but the cold hard truth is when i do quit the anxiety of wanting to get high is over powering and i fall back into it. people suggest methadone, i dont have money or insurance for that, some people say suboxene, and i dont have money to go to the docter and quite frankly it taste really bad and if it gave me a buzz we wouldnt have a problem. where i live in houston i've molded my life to where i know six different dope dealers that are very consistent, i know alot of diffrent people that do it but dont have a hookup and i skimp their sack, and im getting--

-SNIP- No price discussion

--its hard to get off the shit when i need it.... sorry for ranting i had to get it off my chest. if someone has any suggestions on what to do to save my live or what you would do let me know. i do want to get sober but about the 6 day ill have a anxiety attack and ill go score..

This ks my first time posting. Plz plz plz let me know if i did or said something wrong because i would love to continue posting :)

The best thing j have found to come down and clean up is an anxiety medicine. Kolonapin, zxanex. This takes away the sweats and the heart racing, thehot and cold flashes. Be careful not to get hooked on these as well. If u can get a hold of them i highly advise. And they should only be taken at the peak of anxiety when u feel like u need to score. This is strictly from my own personal experiance. Im not saying that it will work a 100% im just saying it worked for me.

I agree Chavez, as I mentioned in an earlier post I have smoked Heroin for 9 years, never IV'd but I'm currently finding anxiety meds (mainly diazepam) good for when I'm craving the Heroin.

I'm also a new to this site so sorry in advance if I post something outwith the rules.

As a very avid pill popper, never done anything except eat the damn things i know tge feeling of detox as i find all of my fixes on the street. So days or weeks will come and i cant find anything so i always have my backup zxanex. I dont think i could live without it in my times of being a zombie and laying in bed. I have never tried h as i am way to affraid that it will take me and run away with me and never come back. My choice opiates are oxy 30s as i can eat about 4-5 a day. Followed by norcs and recently started to enjoy the affects of methadone. I know deep down that i will eventually have to quit or taper off. But i am an addict and not ready to face those challenges just yet.

1.27/m/AL

2.mostly oxymorphone, have done H, morphine, dilaudid, pretty much everything

3.i was a daily user for years, recently moved to AL and dont know many people here yet so rarely use

4. Opiates have the best high IMO. Especially opanas. You can't beat the rush you get from them

5. Back home the drug scene was everywhere, but where i live now the drugs are here, just don't know where to get em yet

6. I prefer I.V. But snorting works too