• Welcome Guest

Forum Guidelines Bluelight Rules
    Fun 💃 Threads Overdosed? Click
    D R U G   C U L T U R E

What Kind of Heroin/Opiate user are you?

uumpaloompa

Bluelighter
So Im interested to hear what kind of a user you are, what opiates you use, the frequency of your use, age and a few other things.

1. Whats your age and your geographical location?
20, Southwest USA

2. What is your experience with opiates, which ones do you use?
First opiate was hydrocodone, and it progressed from there. Now I tend to just use oxycontin, hydromorphone, and occasionally heroin.

3. How often do you use opiates?
I tend to use every other week, sometimes once a week for awhile, but never a real steady habit. I like to keep my tolerance low, and Im weary of getting myself addicted.

4. Why do you use opiates?
I really enjoy the euphoria/happiness/sedated/content feeling that opiates give me. They are great recreationally and to do alone. Most of the time Im off in my own world nodding to hard to really want to go out and do too much. I also like using opiates when im doing stims, they just seem to bring me back to baseline, and i feel fine.

5. What kind of drug scene are you in?
Most of the people I hang around with don't use alot of anything to heavily or alot. Most people I hang with are into weed/alcohol/coke and the occasional psychedelic or mdma experience, which is why I find Im all by myself most of the time when it comes to opiates. I tend to be on my own in that category. Only a few guys I know do opiates, and hardly at all.

6. Also, what kind of administration do you use?
Oral, Nasal, Smoke Heroin, and I IV hydromorphone occasionally.

Well those are some of the main questions I wanted to ask, if anyone else has other questions to add, go ahead and tack it on. I just want to get a general consensus of what kind of users we have on this forum. peace

Last edited:
1: 30/m/Southwest USA

2: Started with hydrocodone, have done oxymorphone, oxy (contin and IR), MSContin 30's & 60's, MSIR 15's & 30's...pretty much I stick to hydro and morphine, but i just got a shitload of OC's, so i'm switching it up.

3: I use every day for pain, stopping for a few weeks at a time a few times a year, just so i'm not clouded all of the time. even before i started using for pain, i would seek out opioids and use them whenever i could get my hands on them.

4: pain/recreation/maintenence...love the high, hate the w/d, and they do serve a purpose in my pain mngmt.

5: no drug scene at all. even the people closest to me are in the dark about the drugs that i'm on. there is just too much of a stigma attached in the world i'm in. i'm a dad and a business owner...it's not 'cool' to be an addict in my 'world', although i don't judge myself for it, other people love to give me a 'what for' when i mention the types of drugs that i do. mostly it's because people tend to be ignorant of the facts and in-tune with the media/gov't portrail of these things.

interesting thread.

23, Central Jersey

I've been using opiates frequently for about 3 years. Currently, I stick to Oxycodone but the occasional heroin.

Between 1-3 times a week, depending on my cash flow, availability, mood

I use them to party and be more social, when i want to be motivated to exercise, or when I'm depressed and need escape. Opiates are a panacea for me.

Umm.. College kids with too much time.

Nasal/Oral Oxycontin, IV Roxicodone, IV heroin

I'd like to know if the people who pick opiates as their Drug of Choice, do you have a disdain for stimulants on their own. I won't use speed or coke unless I have sort of downer to mix it with.

20, Chicago suburbs

I've been using daily for about 2 years now, started off with hydrocodone and quickly moved to oxycontin, then to heroin within the course of about a month.

I was using about $150 worth of smack a day for a while now, but I just got released on a short jail stay and ended up detoxing while I was in there, so I have no habit now. I'm hoping to stay clean of them for now.

I use them to just feel relaxed and 'normal' on a daily basis at this point.

I guess I've got a few groups of friends, the majority of my friends smoke weed daily and use the occasional coke/mdma/etc. if it's around. Then I've got my friends who are only concerned with how we will score our dope for the day.

IV heroin, don't really even touch hydro/oxy anymore.

6: oral/nasal - would like to learn to IV

i don't do any stimulants anymore. i used to do a bunch of coke, back when i used to drink a lot. i've seen too much wreckage from prolonged use of coke and meth, plus it gives me a really distant feeling that i don't like to have...not the warm fuzzy loving that opioids give.

29- philly area

first was percs. then it went to nubain, then buprenex/temgesic. tried K but didnt like it. then went to vics. now, ran out of everything so nothing. hopefully soon be back with hydros or something

I was using daily. have been daily for pretty much 4 years overally. few breaks in there to clean out for a few weeks though.
i actually started cause i got a bottle of them for free from my guy when i got some bb'ing gear. but then i started to really enjoy them. then it was about the rush. a few years ago i herniated 2 disks and had to take them for pain. i cant even really get out of bed in the morning anymore. my doc used to prescribe them but he is afraid to prescribe them anymore because he doesnt wnat to get in trouble? go figure. the only thing his lecense lets him do, and he dont want to do it.

none really. i am alone most of the time. no friends do them. i am in the bodybuilding scene, and not many are into them anymore. makes it a pain in the ass sometimes

Oral for the pills. never tried any funky ways of doing them like CWE. IV- when i was using nubain and buprenex. never tried heroin. i am too scared of it to be honest. even in my depserate times like now, i am too afraid to go to the city. i fear that drug more than any

20, go to school in New York but I'm from San Francisco and would rather be there

First was codeine, I've used morphine, heroin, hydrocodone, hydromorphone, oxycodone, meperidine, and diphenoxylate (better than meperidine IMO).

When I have them, everyday. I try and get only enough for a couple weeks and then stay clean for another week to keep my tolerance down and avoid withdrawal.

Because they feel better than anything else in the world, even sex. I fell in love the first time I used an opiate, but I didn't want to become addicted so I rarely used. But in the past few years as life got worse and worse and I became more and more depressed I decided I didn't care if I became addicted. I usually only take enough during the day to get a buzz, because it makes life worth living, and then at night if I'm alone I take enough to nod out.

I'm a closet junkie, my friends don't know I'm an addict nor do I hang out with other addicts. I don't do a lot of other drugs in NY, mainly because the environment here is only conducive to coke and alcohol. In SF my friends and I smoke a lot of weed and use mushrooms or 2Cs a few times a month. I rarely use heroin because I hate buying crap from dealers and having no idea what it is or how much there is. I want to know exactly how much of a drug I'm getting

Because the drugs I usually get have apap in them I usually go the oral route. Otherwise I smoke or inject.

Re: Opiate Users

uumpaloompa said:

18, England UK

Codeine and opium twice.

Lately been every 2 to 3 weeks, but when I have it's been twice a week.

I really enjoy the euphoria/happiness/sedated/content feeling that opiates give me. They are great recreationally and to do alone.
I don't mind hanging with my mates whilst on codeine.

Most of the people I hang around with smokes weed and drink a bit. They also do E every couple of months. I sometimes when I can get it do G, but mostly drink and take codeine occasionally. I can't get the drugs I want sadly! :(

Oral :\, I'd try a different route if it was possible with codeine.

19, Southeast US

Used hydro to treat migraines when I was younger, it's my main opiate right now. IV Morphine at a hospital when I broke my arm, I've had some fentanyl, one small oxy dose.

I use hydro atleast once a week, any other opiate use is rare. I would use more but fear of addiction keeps me in check.

The relaxed, warm and fuzzy buzz. I also love a good opiate and weed combo.

Decent scene but I lack the connections. Lots of weed, shwag and mids mostly, shrooms during season and sometimes homegrown, almost always can get hydro and some non-opiate pharms from close friends.

Oral with hydro, with fentanyl I'll place the gel under my tounge(blah blah don't use too much at once, you can kill yourself blah) and I have smoked it, IV morphine once.

While this has kinda been done before. I never mind doing it. First off let me say that I'm a PMP so I use almost daily. Tried stopping but the pain was to much..

1. 36, Orlando Area.

2. You name it and I have tried it. H, fentanyl(my favorite) hydromorphone, oxycodone, hydrocodone, even eat up hand fulls of Darvacet if it comes to it.

3. daily

4. i enjoy the high. used opioids way before I was ever a chronic pain patient, first thing I ever tryed was 2 number ten percocets.. was hooked from then on. I use to do stims, untill I got into opioids. Stims have a bad down side when your coming down. When you use opioids you are technically already down (they stimulate you after years of use) but your body is coming up and you just loose your buzz. Never use speed anymore.

5. I hang with a bunch of wacky Tobacco planters. There into coke, and alocohol. but there younger. I also have an older group that I hang with that seem to be more into the pain pills.. I run a night club in orlando so I get a good mix.

6. I use what ever type of administration the drug will allow.. pure and simple.

7. My question.. I know I'm an addict. how many of you feel that your an addict and if you do how many times would you say you have seriously tried to quit.. I have tried to quit, seriously, about 3 times.

I'd like to know if the people who pick opiates as their Drug of Choice, do you have a disdain for stimulants on their own. I won't use speed or coke unless I have sort of downer to mix it with. [/B]

Yeah, Ive swore to never do stimulants without some heroin/oxycodone around. But this weekend I fucked up and did some coke, and i had absolutely no opiates around, and just one xanax (1mg) and it was literally hell. I felt like complete shit coming down. I took the xanax and it took a little of the edge off, but nothing like opiates. They put my mind in the right place and make me feel comfortable, unlike the cold hell i go through comign down off stims. This last experience has made me fully understand why i cant do coke/meth without any sort of opiate.

my use

Midwest

If you want to get technical, my freshman year at collge I had some severe abdominal pain, went to the ER, got like 10 roxicodone pills and i would pop like one every month before weight lifting. When i really started to like opiates is when a girl I know who has had lots of surguries sent me a good numbr of vicoden ES, roxicet, and T3 pain killers. I started chewing 10-25 mg hydrocodone and going to the mall or laying out in the sun. (this was last summer) the effects were subtle in a way, but I grew to love them.

I snort Heroin 2-3 times per week (3 on a high week) and every couple months i go clean for a bit. (just comming off 3 weeks clean now)

For lack of a more in depth description (which I dont want to bother writing), I use opiates because they relax me like no other drug, and I have grown to like them above any other drug. I'm willing to work hard and put up with a lot of shit during the week for an opiate reward during my freetime.

A very odd scene, I spent 2 years at duke. now on a break beore i go back or transfer to northwestern. I work 40 hours a week making ok money, and i coach 2 youth wrestling programs in the area. all of my friends are at college, so i have few friends in the area that i use drugs with. i have some drinking buddies, but no H buddies.

the only opiate i really use regularly is heroin (only snorted)- I have never taken it any other way. i would use other opiates but H is the only one i have access to.

hmm, i dont feel like being more descriptive of my life in a post, but feel free to message me if you want to chat fellow opiate users

22, South/Southeast US

First used hydrocodone about 6-7 years ago, used seldom up until around 2000; began using hydro/oxy on a "regular" basis (definitely addicted by now) in 2000. Around late-2002 began using these (hydro/oxy) on a daily basis, and occasionally used 40mg methadone wafers. In mid-2003 acquired multiple great heroin connections; used heroin (insufflated) for about 3-4 months, then began solely IV'ing... got up to about 2-3 $20 bags daily in late 2003-early 2004, then switched over to methadone, which i use at minimum 2-3 times a week these days... seems i get a fairly mild buzz nowadays usually with 1 40mg wafer, but i take more when i have the funds. I also use marijuana as a potentiator and find it greatly enhances the methadone buzz; as well as hydroxyzine (vistaril) and other potentiators (cimetidine, ketaconazole,etc.) if they're available, which seems to be most of the time.

all in all so far i've used at least once: fentanyl (duragesic/actiq), hydrocodone, oxycodone, meperidine (demerol/mepergan), propoxyphene, tramadol, pentazocine (yuck!), butorphanol (torbugesic), codeine phosphate, opium (paregoric/deodorized tincture of opium)...

I use methadone at least 2-3 times a week, usually 40mg, sometimes more when i can afford... not on any supervised methadone program, however. i also use heroin occasionally (IV'd); it takes 2-3 bags at least usually due to the tolerance build-up acquired using the methadone so frequently though.

I find that opiates/opioids make me "sharper" and that i can get things done faster and better, and that i am full of energy. i find it is better than any other feeling or drug i've experienced before, including sex, but i must say that i find opiates cannot "truly" be appreciated until one already has the habit... there is nothing like getting a fix when you're dopesick; it's the most relaxing and relieving feeling in the world!

i have a group of varied friends who are into different things drug-wise; i have 4 regular friends/acquaintances whom i acquire and use opiates with on a frequent basis. About a year ago around this time though I used to only really chill with this one guy every day as he would always have money, and seemed more than willing to almost fully support my habit (heroin at the time) just for my giving him the hookups; now he is in jail, however, for multiple probation violations including a heroin charge amongst other things...

regularly i use methadone (always oral); heroin (always IV)

Last edited:
21, North east...the H cap. for those who know.

Have been doing opiates for about 2 years steadily. First tried them when i was 16 after having my wisdom teeth pulled, i got a botle of like vicodin 7.5s and found that eating 4 was a lot more fun that eating 1 of them. duh, haha. My favs are def oxycodone in all forms and the occasional vial of raw(heroin) I also enjoy fentanyl and hydromorphone. I've tried about every kind of opiate based painkiller but still find oxycodone to be the most euphoric. Not really big into needles, but will shoot pharm grade stuff if its around.

It's been everyday recently, but b4 that it was 2-3 times a week. When i first started geting into opiates, my hookups sucked and were not steady at all, so i could only get hooked up every so ofen. But now my hookups are better and can get it usuallly all the time.

Because they produce one of the best and most relaxing highs out of any drug i've tried. They make sex great and i can go forever when im doped up.

Def the stoner/burnout crowd. Been a smoker since i was 15 and am still going strong. I have a good amount of friends that tweak, shoot up ect ect, but thats not my thing. That stuff is fun, but the majority of my crew isnt into those things.

Almost always snort oxy, smoke patches, snort heroin. Like i said earlier, not big on the needle.

On a semi related note, i got a 20$ vial of some raw tonight..and it was the bomb...made me nod pretty good and i only just snorted it.

uumpaloompa said:
So Im interested to hear what kind of a user you are, what opiates you use, the frequency of your use, age and a few other things.

36, UK

Methadone, then indian opium, i now use methadone or pharm H.

Everday.

Cuz i am addictd to opiates + lots of other reasons too many to mention.

No drug scene, except some m8s who are into coke and e.

Oral, smoke, IV.

Well those are some of the main questions I wanted to ask, if anyone else has other questions to add, go ahead and tack it on. I just want to get a general consensus of what kind of users we have on this forum. peace

27, Northeast USA

Been on hydrocodone from car accident last August. Take them for pain & fun. I have 3 slipped disks so I have a excuse, lol. Never really had acsess to pill them before that, except for maybe the occational pill I "found" and my parents house, lol.

Everyday since pretty much. I take 3-4 pills threw out the day, each day.

If I didn't my back would hurt like a bitch and I would be in a bad mood unable to do shit. PLUS its dam fun, I never get these nods anyone talks about? I get a burst of energy like you wouldn't beleave! I am a shoppaholic on the shit. My favorite things to do on them are to go to the mall, or any stores. Or to clean, I am a cleaning machine on hydro.

None. I am a board housewife, lol. Except I am not married yet. Got the man thou.

Swallow the dam pill. I start my day off with 7.5 mgs and continue with a 1/2 of a 5/500 pill threwout the day. I have to stop before 10pm thou or I can't fall asleep. Like right now I found out some sad news last night so I kept popping 1/2s and I am still was awake. They are like speed to my body I swear!

1. 18/M/WV

2.experienced with oxycodone and hydrocodone, done Heroin a few times about 10 times (IV'd once, insufflated the other times)done methadone a hanful of times, fentanyl a few times

3. I use as often as possible, when cash flow allows and availibility allows

4. Because I love the high

5. High School party scene that consists of alchohol, cocaine, marijuana and the occasional LSD or Mushrooms, only one or two opiate users besides myself in this crowd so Im usually nodding out at a party when everyone is getting belligerantly drunk

6. Swallow hydrocodone, insufflate Oxycontin, eat the gel out of fentanyl patches and insufflate heroin

22, Germany.

Have used codeine, morphine, dilaudid, heroin and one synthetic opioid I can't remember entirely. I think it may have been Demerol. Now I only use Heroin for fun and codeine for pain.

Whenever I can. Usually I stay high for a period of 2-3 days at a time, about once or twice a month.

Why the fuck not? Oh, yeah, I forgot the death part. Well... yeah. Whatever.

There's a "scene" ?? I want in! :(

I've tried: oral, sublingual, insufflation, IV, plugging, smoking and even absorbing through the penis, whatever the fuck that is called in medical terminology. "Schitzophrenia" is my guess.

--- G.

1.20 (21 in 3 days yayyy)/M/near philly
2.vicoden, percocet - oral, oxycontin - insufflate/sometimes IV, heroin - always IV
3. Used to be every day, then as often as possible, now i got in some trouble so never
4. because they make me feel so fuckin good
5. ummm the broke ass junkie scene?
6. For a while i was into sniffing oxys, but mostly i was a needle junkie w/heroin.