• Welcome Guest

Forum Guidelines Bluelight Rules
    Fun 💃 Threads Overdosed? Click
    D R U G   C U L T U R E

What Kind of Heroin/Opiate user are you?

1. Whats your age and your geographical location?
36, Eastern U.S.

2. What is your experience with opiates, which ones do you use?
Used my first opioid at 16 - Tylenol® #3. Quickly escalated to Endocet®/Percocet® (oxycodone products). By 20 I had encountered propoxyphene napsylate in Darvocet® (alas, propoxyphene HCl was out of reach), Vicodin® (hydrocodone product), and some other semi-exotic opioids. I had an 18 month love affair with nalbuphine (Nubain®), as in the U.S. it is not a controlled substance, and I got endless scripts from my physician father who was none the wiser as they never reported back scripts for non-controlled drugs. All the nalbuphine was IV, and I was doing a 200mg bottle every 24-36 hours. Still had a job, a college life, and was always negative for drug tests. By my late 20's, I had stopped opioids entirely as I had no trusted source for them, and I only use pharmaceutically pure material, call me a snob, but if the drug COULD have been transported in someone's rectum, I was a non-participant. Never tried diacetylmorphine (Heroin-Bayer) except for a quick shot in A&E during a trip to the UK (where Heroin has an accepted medical use). It never seemed to be much more than a pep to me when I got it, even though it was given IV and I was opioid-naive. Then there was Dilaudid®! Drug of choice universally as I have pain relief for my day, energy on top of that, and no ill effects like hyperalgesia or escalating doses, short of a raging addiction.

Propoxyphene remains one of my favourites, despite it's low analgesic activity...

3. How often do you use opiates?
I have resigned myself to using no more frequently than every other day as the rush just doesn't compare when administered more frequently. When I am having pain, that changes things to a PRN dosing of Dilaudid® IV.

4. Why do you use opiates?
Uh, firstly the euphoric rush. Next the ongoing euphoria mixed with anxiolysis, analgesia, etc. Third, as a come-down aid from IV amphetamine.

5. What kind of drug scene are you in?
I am my own scene. I have a single best friend who has never used anything stronger than Excedrin (and he gets a caffeine buzz of it, lucky bastard). No one in my family uses, no one at work, nobody I know even a little "does" drugs, either for pain relief or any other reason.

6. Also, what kind of administration do you use?
RoA limited to what I have on hand, but usually IV Dilaudid®.

1.) 26, Southwest USA

2.) Hydrocodone, but have used everything from oxycodone to H (occasionally).

3.) I used to use multiple times every day for 5 years, but NOW I use sparingly from either a rare 5 day bender or just one or two nights in a row. each duration of use is spanned out in the course of a month or two, depending on my schedule. So my use is pretty chill under moderation. Safe to say it isn't my #1 focus anymore. but maybe under my top 10 lmao.

4.) I use opiates because of the way it shapes my mentality. Obviously for the euphoric effect but deeper than that... I used because it helped me understand patience on multiple levels. it helped me think before reacting and helped me with music.

5.) I'm not really in a drug scene anymore. I mean majority of the people I hang around smoke weed or the alcohol/cocaine combo. I have a lot of people to surround myself with and a lot of them understand drugs and use, but I try not to let these types of things determine who I can connect with.

6.) My typical way of using would be by just orally ingesting pills. Sometimes crushing into a powder and mixing with a shot glass full of warm water. I'd say 65-70% oral and 45-30%
insufflated

Ontario Canada - female
Oxy neo (used to be called OxyContin), morphine, Percocet, or any kind of opiate medication I could get my hands on.

I just started on suboxone 3 weeks ago, feeling great but I can’t seem to kick the cravings, I haven’t used, however, the cravings are getting intense. I realize how stupid this sounds, but I’m trying to find a way to get high from the subs. I’ve never used a needle (and never will) and I’ve snorted only a handful of times. What is snorting suboxone like? I’m just looking for a general idea. I’m on 16mg of sub, took my dose this morning (about 5 hours ago) is it too soon so snort maybe a quarter of an 8?

I have gotten high off sub 6-7 days into withdrawal (no prior dose, that always backfired for me anyway). But the thing you need to understand about sub is that less is more. Even when withdrawing from shooting a 30x80mg oxy in 2 days time consistently for a few weeks, I never use more than 2mg sub, less is truly more with this one, I could go into detail if you want, has to do with the partial agonistic effect of suboxone, just ask if you do. And snorting it is the only way i ever get high from it.

Though if you've been on that dose for 3 weeks, don't try this. It will not work now.

Last edited:
1. Whats your age and your geographical location?
20, south Chicago burbs

2. What is your experience with opiates, which ones do you use?
My DOC lately is suboxone for maintenance and occasional recreation but I love my opium tea and tramadol when I can get my hands on em. Pretty much any pain pill will do though if I find some.

3. How often do you use opiates?
Daily with occasional weekend breaks.

4. Why do you use opiates?
I hate everything about life and humanity and they fix that. By nature I'm a very depressed and easily upset individual. I have way more friends when I'm high lol.

5. What kind of drug scene are you in?
I only know maybe 3 other users, and only 1 of them uses how I do. It's a lonely activity for me generally unless the one on my level scores some good pills.

6. Also, what kind of administration do you use?
Any, besides needles and shoving stuff up my ass

Crazy how much things change.

Now 21 still outside Chicago,

Experience now includes basically every opiate/opioid besides oxymorphone and other obscure and/or retired pharmaceuticals. Heroin is my go-to based on cost and potency as well as morphine being the love of my life. I'm a big fan of tramadol and kratom too

Currently only use a few times a month after a rehab trip

Reason for use will always be the same: intense nihilism. I'm not a big fan of how society works and people in general and cannot fully tolerate either without my opiate receptors sufficiently tickled

Still not really in a 'scene' but I have a few really good friends that I like to go full junkie with both BL and IRL

I mainly use via oral or insufflation although I sometimes IV with my friends

Female 30's northeast USA .

Started out taking Percocet on weekends for fun . Am now hooked on Oxy Neo .

Take 20 mg in am and 20 mg In pm. Oral .

Use it now because physically dependent . Got hooked and love it because it makes me happy, more outgoing and content with just chilling at home .

Not involved in any drug scene. Only my husband knows I take it daily . I'm a typical married mother of 2 that works a normal full time job, takes care of house and kids , also have 9 parrots I love dearly .

Occasionally smoke pot . Back in the day did mushrooms and acid . Have never done hard drugs like herion or meth and don't plan on it ..
Would like to stop but I'm not there yet . Husband gets the pills for us so I don't have to deal with trying to get them . The few times we have run out we're hell and can't deal with the insomnia and restless legs .

I'm a 37yr old piece of shit and can use alot of dope. I've partied so hard the past 4 yrs that my kidneys are failing on me I think I call that a successful herlin/fentynal career

a brief summary of my career

IV years

i used to shoot roxies and H for several years.

now days

Now i just do like 20mg percocet once a week and maybe a ten mg inbetween sometimes. before that was on kratom full time which i believe fucked my bladder along with the dissos as it made things worse.

the fent days

there are times when i've had pure fent and smoked off that for months, massive and i mean massive tolerance, worst WDs ever. every single person in that circle ODed on fent too. i was hospitalized with gut pain where the KNEW i was in WD and still gave me dilaudid shots it hurt so much. I had fent that was as cheap as dirt. Then i was prescribed fent, smoked, wore and shot those bad boys for a year or so. ODed on the patches

the dabs of black tar epoch

I smoked very good heroin for several months right before and during my back surgery, i had stopped shootin everything for a year by that point

I've used opiates very widely and differently througouht my "career"

I tend to go through long periods of abstinence split up by lots of periods of use ranging from 1 month to 3 month. Never Injected. not scared of needles and been around lots of people who do I just find smoking it does enough for me and have seen a few OD's.

I manage to keep my tolerance somewhat low I like to have a big dose of codeine now and again then I will just take small amounts until I get where I want to but this never usually turns out to be much usually about 200-400 mg as opposed to a big dose of 500-900 mg these are the big daddy doses I've found you gotta take with codeine to really feel it's FULL effects if you can handle it.. once you have become somewhat tolerant of course I know a heroin user who takes a few cocodomal now and again and he says they get him noticeably high out of interest does anyone know if codeine produces any metabolites related to analgesic that heroin doesn't?

Codeine is made into Morphine in the liver and 900mg is the equivalent to approx 10mg of Morphine, though it differs for everyone.

Heroin (Diamorphine) is 3x as strong as Morphine

(I didn't check my facts this is just of the top of my head what I remember and think its pretty close)

Codeine in any amount orally would not stop a Heroin addict from going into withdrawal, Im sure there are Opioids that would though. Its a nice opiate but gets very prices in high doses where a stronger drug would cost much less.

Last edited:
Yeah I agree 100% mate i was just wondering isn't their codeine 5 or something else the liver produces that heroin doesn't do it you took it WITH heroin it would add something?

I never mix Opiates don't think it would be a good idea to mix heroin and codeine for a lot of reasons.

Increase chance of overdose
The histamine reaction would be unbearable in my case
cost

I think just taking more of Codeine or Heroin would be better.