• Welcome Guest

Forum Guidelines Bluelight Rules
    Fun 💃 Threads Overdosed? Click
    D R U G   C U L T U R E

What Kind of Heroin/Opiate user are you?

Your first Opiate was Heroin? Damn.. step right into the big league's huh? hah..

Yep, I did heroin before I'd ever even knew what hydrocodone was. I puked my guts out the first time I did it - right in my friends backseat.

opiate use

location etc.w/europe.
have used fairly weak stuff in comparison to some i.e. codeine,dhc,temgesic/buprenorphine,darvon/co-prox,tramadol/ultram,oxy.

use it daily-especially in morning.
:\

1. Whats your age and your geographical location?
32, Chicago IL USA

2. What is your experience with opiates, which ones do you use?
First opiate was heroin that my MOTHER gave me to just "snort a tiny bit of this and your pain will go away." I since then have used on and off but also have a valid RX for MS Contin 60mgs/tid.

3. How often do you use opiates?
Every single damn day!!

4. Why do you use opiates?
I really enjoy the feeling I get, although I have to do more and more to get that feeling, of course. I started using for pain. I was taking MS Contin and still do in the morning. It helps keep my "sick off." It also helps with the pain I have, although I get dope sick before I feel the pain. So instead of taking more of the MS Contin like I'm supposed to, I go out and buy four to eight bags of dope a day! Why? Because I'm an addict and it's a habit, which I'm trying so hard to break. I do enjoy the feeling I get though when I get a good amount in me.

5. What kind of drug scene are you in?
I'm in the closet drug scene!! Nobody knows!! If people at work knew, I'd be really, really in big trouble!!

6. Also, what kind of administration do you use?
Oral, nasal, but mostly IV use (which at one time I said I would NEVER do... but look at me now!)8)

50 -- Orygun, USA

===

1st:

t-3's @ 14-15 (my buddy stole from his Dad) -- don't really remember the effect, just remember seeing the pills & taking them

1st true opiate exp was smoking black opium tar w/ Vietnam Vet buddies of mine when I was 17-18.

1st IV @ 21: a little blue pill called numorphan - this was back in the days B4 pharmacists had to inventory all of their drugs. (Any extras just got thrown away!) A pharmacist I knew gave me about 200 of these pills, 10-12 20ml bottles of morphine & a bag of syringe, asked if I could sell them & asked for 33%.

----

I have had reg Rx for opiates since I was 24 because of severe injuries from being a competitive free-style skier on the pro tour, and a 'big-wave' surfer. The skiing produced over-use injuries & the surfing over-use & one big, bad neck injury from "going over the falls" on a 20-25 foot wave. If it had been coral instead of sand, me be dead.

Have taken a few years here & there off from pain meds, but steady for about 13 years, now.

Rx: codeine, hydrocodone, oxycondone, morphine, soma

non-rx: heroin

===
oral: daily 150mg MS Contin 2 x's, 30mg MS IR 2-3 x's

just finished a 5-6 week 'tar chippy' that I used to get off of the Soma << addictive bitches they are...

===
pain, pain, pain........ nothing really akes it away completely except the H, the rest just makes it tolerable.

===
no drug scene, I get my opiates for pain, my Adderall for ADD & have Med MJ for pain & relaxation.

===
oral or IV

Re: Opiate Users

uumpaloompa said:
So Im interested to hear what kind of a user you are, what opiates you use, the frequency of your use, age and a few other things.

B]
:\
24, Melbourne, Australia.

Heroin IV'd was first opiate, Have had 7 years of addiction, methadone daily 18 months, just got off Buprenorphine 2 days ago(was on for 4-5 months) Oxycontin, Codeine, MS Contin also ampules of Morphine tartate/sulfate when available.

I've just got off Buprenorphine few days ago so opiates don't work at the moment. Over the last year gone from daily to maybe 3-4 times a week.

Love the high, no rough edges. But now sadly its just become a way of life. Addiction.

I fit in different scenes depending on the people I'm hanging with. The heroin scene (opiates, benzos, primarilly downers) Rave scene (Meth, coke, E, Ketamine) and then close friends (alcohol, meth and ocassional psychedelics)

Always IV. Except oxycontin is sometimes snorted. Obvisiously Codeine taken orally

18, North east USA.

Short, Mainly Hydrocodone and Oxycodone

Usually on the weekends

I don't like to drink and most of my friends do, so I use opiates instead.

I hang out with my closer friends, we mainly blaze and drink and such.

I usually just swallow them.

MetalMilitia said:
I don't like to drink and most of my friends do, so I use opiates instead.
Out of interest, how's that working out for you? Do you feel out of place or does anyone complain about you not drinking (assuming they don't know you are on opiates)?

1)15,Orlando Florida

2)Hydrocodone (vic), oxycodone, codeine

3)Weekely When avalible

4)I love the how i am intrested in everything, how it makes me content and calm, and for a usual escape

5)Most of my friends are into weed/alchol/

6) oral,nasal

my age and location:37,southbronx[motthaven],newyorkcity.my experience with opiates and which do i use:i started with codeine when i was 13,first used dope[heroin]at 16.ihave also done dilaudid,vicodin,percocet,darvons,percodan.im currently enrolled in methadone maintainance at 190 milligrams so continued use of other opiates would be self defeating.how often:methadone,190 mgs.daily with once a week pickup.why:pretty much self explanatory.what kind of drug scene:well at this point,not much of any-other than methadone i dont use any other substance,im almost a citizen...

17, NJ

I have done oxycontin and hydrocodone

Very rarely. like once every 3 months or so. Mostly because i cant really get them most of the time. but even if i could get them all the time i still would only use like once a month. Because they cost too much and arent really that fun to party with or anything like that. when i do i just want to lay around and watch tv or go on the comp.

just for fun

Mostly my crew just drinks. We smoke Weed also if theres no where to drink or nothing going on. And about half of my freinds do coke but i dont.

I just eat the pill.

Its a Junkie Lifestyle For You and Me

22/M/Phoenix, AZ

First opioid that I have used was oxycodone. Right now I am on methadone to keep from my addiction. Opioids that I have used are diacetylmorphine (heroin, brown/black tar), codeine, morphine, hydrocodone, oxycodone, hydromorphone, oxymorphone, meperidine, fentanyl, propoxyphene, pentazocine, tramadol

I use 85mg of methadone everyday. Before going to methadone I was using 1-1.5 grams of heroin a week and before that I was using roughly 800mg-1 gram of OxyContin a week. The OxyContin habit had me to the point of full blown criminal for my habit. My heroin habit had me boarderline criminal, and methadone has got my life straight.

I can't think of a reason why not to.

The epitome of the junkie lifestyle. I went from a junkie flop house where my social life consisted of junkies lying around the floors asleep to a home with my now wife Julie where we still used but had more of a life and an ambition to go foward. My scene became more of a real world, not a drug lifestyle. I still have close friends that shoot dope and I chill with. Both me and my wife are on methadone to kill one of our addiction. We both still lead a downer lifestyle with benzodiazepines.

Intravenously

Have been on methadone for the last 3 months now on suboxone to detox meth.
Used to go to 8th anhd somerset in Philly(Kennsington) and Camden area of NJ but lately have been doing Wilmington DE or my meth dose or suboxone.I used to go to to kennsington but it's been shut down as far as I know.I went there from 1994-2001 and since haven't been back.

20, North texas(dallas area)

Oxycodone,hydrocodone,Heroin(tar),tramadol,MScontin

daily(heroin)

because they make me feel normal. before opiates i spent years takeing tons of adderal and doing ice both for recreation and to try and keep myself on track in school, it never really worked. but then i found opiates. first stared useing oxycontin regularyly in my second semester of college. not only was the high great, but i noticed dramatic change in all aspects of my life. my social life got much better because i no longeer had problems with big groups and i didnt feel awkward talking to people i didnt know, so i ended up makeing alot more friends, my life with my family got alot better cause i was now able to sit down and talk with my parents with out being nervous and was able to stand hanging out with them for long periods. and evern in school i was able to foucus better, my attendce started being almost perfect, my grades went up in all my classes cause i actually started doing all of my assignments, and i was no longer depressed,instead i was fiannly able to just be happy to be alive...things are still going good

heroin, ecstacy/rave

IV(for opiates)

is anyone else weirded out by this thread ? Like all the information it contains in it about blue light users and their habits ? Maybe im just paranoid, but listing your drug use history on a drug forum just doesnt seem like the smartest thing in the world to do.

haz your really paranoid.... lol

do you think anyone gives a **** bout whats on this board?

nope

1. 19. Ellicott City (15 mins west of Baltimore) Maryland

2. Oxycontin a few times. Then heroin. Currently on Suboxone 8mg/day, but I still use heroin.

3. Bupe daily. Heroin regularly.

4. At first because it was fun. Then as an escape. Now for both of those reasons and because I'm dependent.

5. Most of the people I surround myself with won't touch anything besides weed, alcohol, and occasional cocaine. I do know a few other junkies though.

6. IV heroin, sublingual suboxone.

Last edited:
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

m/28/melbourne,australia

heroin,first used when i was 17.got addicted straight away.have been pretty much ever since.

multiple times daily.
40 mg methadone daily.

I4. Why do you use opiates?

addicted,self medicating for depression.

junkie addict scene.bit of the raver ice/eccy scene.

smoke.

Last edited:
Without reading al these other post,i'm 30 years old.I've been an opiate user since i was 21 and got hurt playing baseball in college.I rarely take your standard opiates anymore(Loracets,Vicodin,percocets or O.C.s) I do however take 160 mgs. of methadone a day( I know it sounds crazy but it's true)and I sometime slap on 200 ius or 20 mg of Fentynal patches. I've had some rough times and some close calls.Don't let yourself get were i'm at if you can help it. Just friendly advice.

1. 16, maryland

2. i've used hydrocodone, oxycodone, codeine, morphine, tramadol and meperidine. right now i have a steady hookup for oxycodone (oc40's) so that's basically all i'm using right now.

3. i do oxy usually around 3-4 times a week. on those days i pickup two oc40's from my guy and usually i'll get one for me and one for a friend.

4. because opiates are superior to all other drugs in every possible way. nothing compares to the euphoria i get from oxy.

5. most of my friends are potheads who trip on shrooms or acid whenever they come around although i've gotten a few of them into oxy since i'm the only one in my group of friends that can get it.

6. i usually snort my oxy but every now and then i'll parachute it just to change it up a little bit.

Last edited: