• Welcome Guest

Forum Guidelines Bluelight Rules
    Fun 💃 Threads Overdosed? Click
    D R U G   C U L T U R E

What Kind of Heroin/Opiate user are you?

1. Whats your age and your geographical location?

30, UK Midlands

2. What is your experience with opiates, which ones do you use?

heroin, methadone, bupranorphine, morphine, codeine, pethadeine.

3. How often do you use opiates?

every day for a few years now, at the moment 80mg methadone

4. Why do you use opiates?

to not be really sick, feels nice, stops life being shit when it kicks you one to many times again. stupidity.

5. Scene

well my friends are pot heads. i don't touch it. i use opiates they don't? so much for peer pressure

6. Also, what kind of administration do you use?

methadone - drink, heroin- iv

maybe another question that could be added to this for opiate users.

what is the longest time u have gone without opiates? was that break mandatory, or for your own reasons?

this is a very interesting topic because i know all about how addicting they are. ive heard they have the lowest recovery rate. im also sure there are people who have abstained for months or years at a time and never looked back.

naturalone said:
...would like to learn to IV...

ebeneezer_geeza said:
god how many ppl wish they hadnt here. Worse mistake possible.

Absolutely. How many times haven't you seen those revolting scenes where a sobbing junkie is trying forever until his/her arms are swollen, bloody etc. Nothing but i.v. will do ever again...And I know of a bloke who had horribly severe headaches, and the doctors refused to give him strong painkillers. He used heroin FOR YEARS, only when he was in pain (which to a certain degree prevents being too hooked physically) and he started to sniff, then to smoke, and finally to shoot s.c. Then one day there was only "brown" heroin to be found in town; it had to be dissolved with lemon, citric acid etc. Because of the pain that caused him when he tried to inject it s.c. he shot it i.v. instead.

His whole marvellous discipline went through the window. He became a junkie almost at once...Lost his job, his wife etc etc. And is still a hardcore junkie since that moment. This sounds like Anslinger or something, but it's true, and I have many times seen how very fast the folks who start to shoot i.v. become hooked. Including myself.

u think living the life of a junkie would be really great. always being high all day, everyday. maybe it isnt all that its cracked out to be.

ignorance really is bliss:|

i for one wish i never discovered oxycontin. im glad i didnt let it get further down the road to heroin or iv use.

USA, North Carolina

hydrocodone,Oxycodone,Heroin,Methadone,Morphine Sulfate,Demoral,Fentanyl Duragesic

Was off and on with hydrocodone and Roxicodone now considering my endless supply of Roxicodone I tend to do it everyday (nausea is a bitch)

Started just to calm down when I spazzed my grandmother would give it to me...now it is just because I absolutly love the euphoria...

5. Scene

Mostly drug dealers...the rest just stick to pot and coke but me and a few others love my supply of Roxicodone...

Heroin the first time snorted the next smoked yet to IV wanna learn...Roxicodone depending on the mode snort and swallow

adradmin said:
u think living the life of a junkie would be really great. always being high all day, everyday. maybe it isnt all that its cracked out to be.

ignorance really is bliss:|

i for one wish i never discovered oxycontin. im glad i didnt let it get further down the road to heroin or iv use.

Just to add to this.
It just doesnt last that long. Soon you are doing it to stop withdrawals with no positive effects. Then its no fun. In fact its very fucking far from being fun.

1. 20/M Northeast US, a lil college town in the mountains
2. Hydrocodone, Oxycodone, Fentanyl, Morphine, Heroin, Methadone, & Dilaudid
3. I use everyday, 3 to 4 times a day.
4. I use opiates mostly for recreational purposes, but have been Rxed Hydrocodone for past 3 months for an 'accident' I had.
5. There is no drug scene here, everyone just gets really drunk. No one has any clue I'm on opiates 24/7.
6. My hydros are the 10/500, so I take them orally, usually crushing them with my teeth before I swallow to give more surface area, causing the drug to give a more potent (but shorter lived) feeling.

34 / DC Metro area / USA

First opiate was hydrocodone, and it progressed to OC. Now I just use fentanyl

I use every day

Bad back is why they are prescibed to me but definitely not the only reason I use them.

5. What kind of drug scene are you in?
I know of no one in my circle that uses anything.

Wear for 48 hours and put anew one on and eat the rest that is in the one I took off.

Re: Opiate Users

20, Texas

Dilaudid, (hydromorphone)
Meperidine (demoral hcl),
Morphine Sulfate (oral solution & tablets, MS Contin)
methadone tablets, (never have tried liquid although I always wanted to!)
hydrocodone, (lortab, Zydone)
suboxone,
buprenorphine,
Oxycodone Hydrochloride (Oxycontin, roxicet, tylox, percocet)
Fentanyl Citrate & topical,
codeine (in multiple forms including T 3's etc.)
propoxyphene, (davorcet)
heroin
opium (white rock)

I use methadone regularly I eat any other pharmies I can get ahold of though.

Haven't in a while. Been clean for 13 days!

Comfort.

Not a drug scene really. I don't hang out with anyone who is into the shti I do.

Oral, Nasal.

No more IV!

[EDIT]- Fixed a mistake

Last edited:
I have been using tramadol for two years now, 300-400mg daily. I have developed quite a tolerance now. However, I have been doing well with my dependence lately. I use oral administration obviously. If you have any further questions please feel free to ask me anytime.

Take care now,
Anthony

ahahahahahaha, a troll. this is great--I love ultram. Bring it on!!! this is awesome...

swybs,

What the hell? You and your flaming is "unreal"! Tramadol is just as effective as oxycodone for me. Lucky this thread cant be deleted. If it was my thread I would delete it cause flaming is not allowed!

Best of wishes,
Anthony

hey anthony are you ePharmacy?

[EDIT]- he is no longer a bluelighter.

Last edited:
23, hamburg/germany

codein
dihydrocodein
morphin
oxycodon
fentanyl
(levo-)methadon
heroin

60mg methadon/d

addiction, lifestyle, fun

students, potheads, sometimes goa scene

from the doctor oraly , ampules from the street i.v.

23, central florida

oxycodone
hydrocodone
opium
morphine sulfate
codeine
propoxyphene

about 3-4 times a week

helps relieve depression, social phobia, migraines, and relaxes me after a stressful day

mostly hang around stoners and psychedelic users....I only know a couple occasional opiate users

oral, nasal

Last edited:
19, Nevada

I used to use morphine regularly. I've tried others. I used to use heroin regularly up until 6 days ago... I don't know if I'm actually going to quit.

^^

I feel my best on heroin. It makes me, "stable" so I don't think about killing myself.

My own. I Like to use alone, but I don't always do it alone.

IV is the only way that satisfies me, but if I can't because I'm lacking veins, I'll IM. And if I don't have a syringe, I'll snort it... yuck.

PLEASE READ opiate-knowledgable folks

27 Scotland - Male

Dihydrocdeine - repeat prescription for 5 years+ for arthritis.
(typical dose 250mg+ daily)

Daily

Pain relief, physically dependent (almost diamorphine withdrawal symptons if I don't use for 48 hours)

Dance music and ecstasy.

Oral

Footnote:

Although I do enjoy being in a constant opiate haze I am suffering: constant shortness of breath and tightness around my chest and heart region

[the other day I took 6 e's at a festival over 10 hours - only having consumed 120mg of dihydrocdeine in previous 24 hours.... = panic attack: thought I was going to die....could barely breath....SO scared]

HOWEVER.....I am so loathed to talk to my doctor in case she stops my dihydrocdeine prescriptions!!!
I'm sure there'll be a bluelighter out there somewhere who'll can empathise a little with my predicament or at least if anyone has any advice I'd really appreciate it!!

I AM addicted to dihydrocdeine and am asking for help

:( :(

23 - North Idaho/Eastern Washington

My first opiate was heroin which I started using about 5 or 6 years ago. I got myself a pretty good habit about 4 years ago and I've been using whatever opiate I can get my hands on since then. Mostly pharmies now instead of tar.

Every day, but I am trying very hard to quit. I made it a couple days clean this week. I have to get clean very soon because my boyfriend is coming home in a month and he is clean now. If I'm not clean I'm not going to be any help to him or myself. We don't wanna be junkies forever.

I started because I have a really bad back and the doctors were not helping. I still use them for that reason, but also because I need them to fuction.

I wouldn't call it a "scene", I just deal with a few other people who are the same situation as I am.

IV