• Welcome Guest

Forum Guidelines Bluelight Rules
    Fun 💃 Threads Overdosed? Click
    D R U G   C U L T U R E

What Kind of Heroin/Opiate user are you?

Get more subs brother. Or split urs down to 2mg doses, I know I know but it'll at least take the edge off a bit for the four days bro. Good luck man, I feel ur anxiety from here...

1. Whats your age and your geographical location?

24, South Australia.

2. What is your experience with opiates, which ones do you use?

Codeine was the first, just taking OTC pills when my back was sore, started CWEing, found a hookup for oxy and fent, and then the usual story. These days I stay on my subs most of the year, every 6 months or so I take a holiday from them and spend a few days getting high. Which drug varies. Last time was morphine, before than fentanyl, before than was oxy. The year before that I took more frequent breaks, high grade heroin for 2 or 3 days every fortnight, then subs the rest of the time. The year before that, I first learned to IV, had great oxy hookups and shot tons of them (and a bit of morphine), took codeine to avoid feeling shitty when I couldn't afford anything else, then started on the sub program at the end of the year. 2 years preceeding that of casual use.

3. How often do you use opiates?

Daily if you count subs, twice a year or so if you don't.

4. Why do you use opiates?

Started with my back being really sore, then I realized they feel awesome and started taking them recreationally,, then I became addicted, then I went onto the sub program and now I take subs daily, they give me a mood boost, help with the residual back pain and prevent me from being tempted by those random spur of the moment opportunities.

For the first year of the program I still really craved the high and took holidays a lot to do it, even though that meant going through withdrawals twice each time. Somewhere along the way I realized each holiday involved spending as much time in w/d as it did feeling high, and at that point it slowed down. Now I just use them to scratch that itch that builds up over the months, escape reality for 4 or 5 days and remind myself why I started staying with the subs in the first place. My back is a lot better also, so that helps.

5. What kind of drug scene are you in?

I'm not really in any ''scene'' anymore. Used to be really into the rave scene before the opiates took over, I still go out to gigs once or twice a year but it's not something that really defines me anymore, other than that it's just that most of my friends happen to use drugs (although this is changing as we enter our mid 20's and get over the whole party scene

6. Also, what kind of administration do you use?

Depends on the drug. Sublingual for the bupe, IV for most of the rest (although I'm contemplating experimenting with smoking fentanyl soon), oral for the codeine.

Heroin user. Strung out at 16 in Barcelona where the scene was crazy. There were families (like mine) where all kids were addicted. Cops harmless, n never worried about going to jail for using or possessing under 5-6 gms. Even then jails went like this. Doc would come immediately give u methadone , rohipnol or pallidan (quaaludes) still exist there. Your family could visit u n bring u lates. . In 2 days u were out. No AA but long term pgms very loose but lasted a year. People went from hash to h. When I first did it I knew I was home best feeling. Quality was awesome bk then. No tar. We use to reject afghani unless very desperate only wanted white. Never cooked it. Bit you became so strung out that in 3 yrs I'd find myself shooting n crying . My parent didn't care. At 17 my dad came to our old flat where I lived alone to pick up encyclopedias n 5 fits came rolling down , coldly he looked at them n said: if u have a drug problem I can't help u. Gave me weekly allowance n took off. Had I stayed I might not b alive. It was too crazy, easy n people too reckless (I still am) lost many friends n my sister to ods.

31 and Boston - just check out my name.

They make me happy; or at least thats what I tell myself. also, I am addicted, so I need them in so many ways. w/o opiates I have no motivation to do a single thing. its a god damn shame because I put myself in an awful spot and I am considering going to the methadone clinic fulltime. at this point I only shoot dope; sure, if you gave me any other opiate I'd do it but if I am buying its dope.

At one point I only hung out w/ druggies; as time went on people went out on their own and would use on their own but I still surround myself w/ drug addicts. I am in Boston/Northeast and heroin has taken over around here; I dont blame the scene tho, I was doing this way before it got as big as it is now.

I usually shoot but once in a while ill sniff if my veins are rough or if I just dont have any pins or track marks are out of hand.

damn, I read that and its just fucking sad.

That 'deine, man! Codeine! Love the shit. Yeah, people think because it's not that strong that it sucks - but harder opiates would have totally ruined my life by now rather than only partially!

I prefer the effects of oxy, but thank the lord it's so difficult to get in Australia. For some perspective, my uncle had a massive heart attack and open heart surgery and they sent him home with one box of 20 5mg pills. The only way to get higher mg's is if you have cancer or need on going pain management.

I use codeine daily (super cheap here and available otc in preparations up to 15mg/500mg paracetamol) and would hate to be using any stronger opiates. The odd oxy or morphine is nice once in a blue moon. 15-20mg oxy still gets me where I want to be, and i'm up to my threshold dose with codeine (about 400mgs +-)

If only codeine was available OTC here in the U.S. They are too smart though, they know it will lower st value.

^Codeine is OTC in Ohio sold as Cheratussin AC as well as a few other states. That's all I"m gonna say about that.

The guy that has been addicted to kratom as long as he's been addicted to opiates but still takes it anyway. It's my maintenence drug until they come down on the sub prices and endless piss test and bullshit.

Last edited:
20 midwest

first was codeine like many regulars here..then one day w my friends some dude came around w this huge block of tar and that was it for me. h goes for mad cheap around where i live but im tryin to avoid IVs for now. if i dont ill get addicted real quick

almost every day. try to space it out but ill usually take baby hits after work to calm down n save heavier doses for other days

there is nothin on earth like it. i've had my hands in speed, coke, RCs, psychs, etc... nothing compares to opiates

in the midwest, bunch of suburban nightmares (ex-benzo addicts/fiends). heroins a huge problem here. all the inner city kids deal to the trust fund babies who dont know better. lotta people shooting too much too soon. also tho i go to school out in NY n over there's not so bad. college crowd for me's just a coupla white girls thirsty for coke and boys dealin cannabis.

oral, nasal, shmooooke

i dont really hide it from anyone, just kinda carry on w it. for me i know right now im not badly addicted.. because im about to be off to school again i dont get nervous about it being a habit. it's if i start sniffin at school i'll probably try to avoid further use but midwest in the summertime ?? begs for an escape

Last edited:
For those in the Nashville/FTD.Campbell, KY corridor I'm starting a discussion and hopefully a social group locally. Each perso would pick and choose at what level they want to get involved. Or, even Sponsor & Guidance types welcomed too! There will be a required way to make all in person meets safe in all ways. Feedback and comments welcomed!

If only codeine was available OTC here in the U.S. They are too smart though, they know it will lower st value.

otc in canada! have to ask the pharmacist for it though, and they'll give you a funny look. definitely cheaper per mg than oxy though. just more time consuming / annoying to prepare

been using opiates for over a year, still at 20mg oxy tolerance (or the codeine equivalent)... thanks in part to combining it with alcohol. usually once or twice a week when I have time aside from school / work

why? it's a nice way to relax i guess

drug scene = not in one unless you count going to music festivals / electronic concerts

I'm a very light and careful user, I've toyed with codeine and vicodin on and off, used codeine quite regularly a couple years back to help with sleep then to get a high just cos....always been too much of a wimp to try anything stronger unless in hospital and I just know if I wasn't careful I'd be hooked. Tried oxy for the first time today knowing full well I'll not get the chance to again anytime soon so there's no risk of me liking it too much and getting hooked although I can see why people do. I'm feeling good.

I was stright up junkie defcon level 4 tieer
Hide yo jewelrys and electricas

Age and Location?
27, California

What is your experience with opiates? Which ones do you use?
Started experimenting with Codeine and Hydrocodone when I was 12/13. Of course it kept progressing from there until I got to good ole Heroin. My personal favorites are Oxycodone, Hydromorphone, Morphine, Oxymorphone, and Heroin.

How often do you use opiates?
4 or 5 times a month nowadays. Just enough to have fun and keep tolerance low, and keep the sickness away. It's a delicate balance.

Why do you use opiates?
There's nothing more relaxing than chilling on the couch loving the world and basking in the warmness.

What kind of drug scene are you in?
Mostly the meth/heroin users. Acid, mdma, ketamine, and pcp are also popular among my scene.

What kind of administration do you use?
Used to IV, now I smoke my heroin and snort my pills, and occasionally pop em.

Age and Location?
29, South Carolina

What is your experience with opiates? Which ones do you use?
I have a ton of experience with opiates... I first got introduced to opiates when I was younger you know in high school taking some hydrocodone or percs 5's oxycodone. My love for opiates did not begin until I took that first 40 mg line of oxycontin. Anyway I would say I have a great knowledge of opiates and been using them for a long time. I have used Oxycontin, percocet, vicodine, heroin, lortab, oopana, diladid, subutex, suboxone, Zubsolv, and basically every type of opiate and method of admin...

How often do you use opiates?
Everyday, 16 mg of buprenorphine lol..

Why do you use opiates?
I love opiates. They are a long lost friend that will never let you down. I love being in the winter near Christmas on a cold snowing day taking a nice dose of some fine opiates and melting away by the fireplace enjoying the day and evening with a good book or tv show. I am not sure if I am clinicaly depressed but ever since I been using opiates I been happier for sure.

What kind of drug scene are you in?
Mosltly the pill scene hanging out with musicians going out doin stuff etc.

What kind of administration do you use?
When I was using as an addict mostly up the nose some times smoke and eat but now as Rx'ed

I mainly use poppy seeds or pods. Suboxone and whatever else comes my way.

I'm over hydros they don't do enough for me. I love morphine but they are never available. OC is great but I can't sell enough semen to buy them.

Been trying now for about two weeks to grab a few stamped bags (EastCoast) from a kid but its been a pain in the ass. Hesitant to branch out asking other net works to avoid a reputation. I have thought long and hard about using heroin nasally and think I can manage it. I have been using opiates for 6 years. Several times got to deep and felt addiction take hold, nothing ground shaking but I have learned a lot about staggering my doses and rotating to a non opiate every once in awhile for a week or more.

I have no scene really. I just use. My one buddy got clean that I got high with. He has a horrible addictive personality and has lost control with every substance I have watched him use.

39, Suburban DC in Maryland.

The usuals like oxys and hydros mostly. Have also had morphine (my fav so far), oxycontin, demerol, tussinex, codiene, and heroin once. Got some opium once but I think it was fake.

On average will get a batch 2 or 3 times a year. Either from going to a Dr or passed along from someone else. I've had enough experience with opiates to know that finding a supplier would not be a good thing for me. Also seen too many friends get into addiction and rehab cycles and I don't want that part of my life. Plus all the enjoyable parts of it vanish when you get into the addiction place.
Fortunately l've never been in a situation where, If I finished a supply I had to go replace it. It gone until it comes around again.

It's such a nice treat from the usual (benzos booze and weed). Nothing compares to that sublime feeling. I love to start a buzz in the afternoon and just max chill with some movies, practice guitar, etc. I don't like to be too active or imo it takes away from the sedative qualities of it. If all goes well I go to bed still rollin and drift for a few hours until I fall asleep

Most of my friends are drinkers and smokers (herb). A few have their own vices. I'm pretty much on my own if I want something out of the norm like opiates or stims.

Depends on with I have at the moment. oxycodone, hydrocodone, morphine - oral. oxycontin, demerol, heroin - nasal. Or some combo of the 2 if I have it in stock.

I was stright up junkie defcon level 4 tieer
Hide yo jewelrys and electricas, also $5 to touch it while I touch my toes
Hahahahahahahahahahahahahahahah. <3
OT: The only kind, Intravenous. I pref. a speedbawl to it all, can you digg itttttttttt? (Anyone know the quote? :))