Specific Substance
    Find Reports
  • Trip Reports Moderator: Xorkoth

LSD - Experienced - A perfect dose & Self discovery

TrickmA

Bluelighter
LSD - A perfect dose & Self discovery

(Venue & Event details have been left null) - Sorry if it's long :\

Upon entering the nightclub hosting a psy based event, my mates and I all took a microdot each [11:30pm], these being of fair great strength. Being a little tipsy from the bar we had just attented, we decided to take a break from consuming any more alcohol and decided to start the night by dancing to the psy in the main room. The room was well decorated and there was a large ammount of eye candy everywhere. The lighting and sound system also made for the perfect environment.

[12:00] , had gradually felt the tingely effects of the lsd crawling around my body by this time the effects had started, dancing felt like i was controlling the environment. Deep inside the music, moving to the lights and sound was incredible.

[12:20] Went to purchase some water, started getting those "acidy" thoughts about what people were thinking about me. The water was so cool, fresh and magical, it felt like magic going down my throat.. i could feel it in my body asif it were some kind of elixer glowing inside of me.
Went to talk to some other friends, it was fairly hard as i would laugh at odd times and stare at the floor as my eyes needed to rest often.

[12:40] All of our group went outside, only half of us were tripping so the others led the way to a park where we could sit down and relax.. As they spoke we generally laughed at everything they said. I had no idea what they were saying just regonising the words and finding the speakers tone of voice funny. The 4 of us who were tripping spoke about normal things but changed the topic extremely fast, we found that we couldn't hold a normal discussion very easily. The lights around and car's all looked really different, they each had characters and moved around perfectly. I could notice the colours around me extremely more then usual.

[1:20] Returned to the dance floor with friend A where we realised how much we had escalated with the trip, dancing was even more magical. I was getting deeply lost within the music, it felt as though it was a tribal ritual all the elements of psychadelicacy & science were flashing before my eyes as i danced into a magical dream world. It felt extremely perfect at the time, the music was hard to concentrate on, some of the ambient sounds were making me feel extremely euphoric and the crowd all felt as tho they were feeling the same way.

[2:00] By now the acid had escalated even more, i thought that it was at its peak, as i was getting the deep & intense thoughts every time i stopped dancing. Every time i ran out of energy i would stand and think about all the elements around me, and how they related to the universe. I felt as though i was in orbit, far from the "real world." The large pictures around the room along with all the decorations made the atmosphere something unexplainable, it felt like i was in another dimension of reality.

[2:50] Went to purchase some water again, i had noticed the trip to have once again escalted but didnt think or notice it as much as i should have. I tried hard not to laugh at the guy at the bar, although he was normal i had the strongest urge to laugh.. The water felt like it was melting in my hand, as i opened it and spoken briefly to Friend A about how the water being an elixer, the 2:00 set ended and Skazi (international) came on.. We rushed to the dance floor with grand excitement, the music was absolutely perfect.
All of our tripping group were dancing it was magical, i remember looking up at skazi and seeing him as red lightning, absolutely furious sounds crashing against the record decks producing this immaculate psy trance.
The main room was full and everyone was going crazy, i could feel the energy from every single person burning inside me the unity was incredible.

Every time the beat stopped and there was an ambient silence everyone would move so well to the sounds, i felt as tho i was moving my hands into the music and it was consuming me.. The perfect sound of the psy beats would capture me in a dancing frenzy and i felt as though i was moving so perfectly to the music.

A good while into the set, i went to pick up my water bottle and it seemed to have crawled away from me, i went to pick it up and i felt as though i rushed to the ground extremely quick.. i couldnt tell how far i was away from the ground or whether i was standing or bent over. At this point i told friend A we had to go outside because it was getting a little to intense.

[3:30] We took the elevator down to the ground floor and laughed constantly whilst going down, just at the fact that the people inside the elevator may not have been tripping, as it went down the silver door phased into a different type of metal, rusty metal then phased back into the clean steel.. then back into this white melting liquid (similar to the liquid terminator from T2) I looked at the ground to take my mind off it and the carpet swirled into puzzling patterns which warped around my feet at this point i said "this is way to instense" and the elevator chick looked at me all weird .

As soon as we got off we ran to get out and get a drink from the 7eleven next door, so overwhelming entering the store, all the colours were too instense to comprehend. The refrigerator moaned asif it was alive, as i looked around at all the drinks they all melted and warped into each other. I grabbed a random bottle and friend A payed for it as he was more in control at the time. As we sat down outside the club i found it extremely hard to talk, i looked at the bottle and it felt like my fingers were entering it, it took me about 5 mins to work out how to open it.
Looking at the cars they seemed to shed a skin constantly, they each wore a shiny & metallic skin which would drip up and down the car, and the wheels would implode and explode. The sounds of sirens and people laughing felt like something out of a movie, the acid concious was setting in and i started worrying about everything and not being able to handle the situation. We then saw our other friends who were tripping come out we headed back to the park as we needed to go somewhere away from straight people.

[about 3:50] We found a spot in the park which was far from the rest of the public, as we sat i finally realised how instense this trip was.
My friends were a mixture of blue red and yellow elements and theyr facial reactions were confusing me so much. The grass felt like something extremely odd, like a swap of goo but at the same time a large nest. At this point we could barely speak, everything we said came out with the wrong words or letters or we'd forget what we were saying. Most the time we would just laughed and talk about how fucked we were. The trees shadows were moving all over the place, the trees looked so evil like something out of a horror movie. Every time i looked at the sky and it would turn bright blue asif it was day time, at one point i stared hard at a building and it grew into the sky and became the entire sky.
The sky looked like a galaxy of some sort, most of the time it was purple with stars, even tho there were no stars out. This was magical, we then got into discussion about the society around us and how they were living around us, we watched the city live out the night. I remember watching a bus turn the corner, it looked alive as though it was an animal.. as it picked up the people from the bustop it sucked them into itself as though it was feeding off them. This was incredibly intense when i had seen this i noticed how we hadnt spoken for a long time and that my mates were staring at all different things. It started getting extremely cold but we were worried that being inside the club may make us freak out, and that we wouldnt be able to talk.

[4:30] We decided to re-enter the club as we thought some guys wanted to roll us (as always) but they were just some friendly people taking a break form a club, we still headed back as it was fairly cold. When we entered the warmth was like a blanket of love and peace. Taking the elevator back up was even more intense this time, the floor was fuzzy like a tv screen it started elevating up onto my leg as the elevator rose. When we got off the music was blaring and i felt the most intense emotion of euphoria ever. We saw our other friends who were half drunk half rolling on mdma. It was extremely comforting to be back in their prescense the warmth & the love was in the atmosphere and i felt extremely safe.
From this point i sat down on a couch near the speaker and the bass was vibrating throughout my whole body, i became the music as i drifted deep into my own thoughts about life and acid and how they go hand in hand. Some of the thoughts and emotions were so intense, i noticed my thoughts turning into what i could see and it made things break or bend in my mind. The music sounded so perfect and clear, i felt so comforted by it and it made me think about acids impact on artists and the bond between myself and them. I noticed how there would be a stream of good thoughts but then always a stream of bad, which made me come to the conclusion that acid wasnt just "good" it was "good & bad" or "sweet and sour"

I thought deeply about my life and which way it was heading and realised how much i had to do to get where i wanted to be. I had never thought so well about my future and what i wanted, i decided how i could improve my life and become a better person. This was such a magical feeling, i felt so spiritually refreshed and i thought about how lucky i was as a person and how i take things for granted like my family and friends etc. I aslo couldn't stop thinking to stop taking drugs for good, even tho i very rarely do drugs (once every 3-4 months.) I found how acid can be so negative on the mind, yet so positive.

[6:00] The club began to close, as we left i noticed how the psy community were so friendly and caring to each other, we left and headed home.. On the train i thought so deeply about my life and remembered what i was going to change and work on to make everything better. I had a discussion with my friend about what we could do in life to get more out of it etc and how we forget our purpose and goals.
We also spoke about how acid was good & bad, as we passed the harbour i saw the most amazing scene ever, the sun was rising over the city and reflected in the water. It was one of the most amazing spiritual things i had ever seen. It looked like a perfect image of paradise..

[7:00] When i finally got home i went to get some water, looking outside of my house i had nostalgic memories of what i perceived the outside world as when i was a child.. i hadnt felt this way for over 10 years..
All these childlike memories of my house were so strong, my room my bed everything was so full of nostalgia. Having a shower was so incredible, the water was so warm and comforting, the water felt like it was everywhere in the room and so delicately perfect. Dripping off my fingers, i realised how amazing liquid is on acid, and how interesting it can be.

Before sleeping i drifted deep once again into the thoughts about my life and what i was going to do to improve it, and it made me so happy to be me. I felt as though i loved my family so much more after the whole experience and that i had a good future ahead of me.

Acid Save Your Soul..

- The End %)

Amazing...simply amazing.

GREAT post! :)

favourite part.

Every time i looked at the sky and it would turn bright blue asif it was day time, at one point i stared hard at a building and it grew into the sky and became the entire sky.

awesome report...so much of it so familiar from my own experiences. The power lsd has to change a persons perspective of themselves and the world for the better never ceases to amaze me.
The water was so cool, fresh and magical, it felt like magic going down my throat.. i could feel it in my body asif it were some kind of elixer glowing inside of me.
Dripping off my fingers, i realised how amazing liquid is on acid, and how interesting it can be.
You should go swimming on acid.....its mindblowing! Water truly is an amzing substance...from its physical properties to its a ability to keep us alive it truly is a remarkable thing.
On the train i thought so deeply about my life and remembered what i was going to change and work on to make everything better. I had a discussion with my friend about what we could do in life to get more out of it etc and how we forget our purpose and goals.
Make sure you do something with this motivation...because that is all it is...motivation...so many people get this amazing motivation on lsd and do nothing with thier lives to embrace it fully... its a waste not to use it... and when you do, it makes your life all the more satisfying.

peace...

Make sure you do something with this motivation...because that is all it is...motivation...so many people get this amazing motivation on lsd and do nothing with thier lives to embrace it fully... its a waste not to use it... and when you do, it makes your life all the more satisfying.

peace...

Wise council :)

What is it with psy fans, they never just "appreciate" teh music, it fucking ripples through them and they breathe it. Weird...

Anyway,
14.gif

Now that is a great trip report!

It really brought me back to my own microdot munchin' days.... oh yeah, that was last weekend =D