• DPMC Moderators: thegreenhand | tryptakid
  • Drug Policy & Media Coverage Welcome Guest
    View threads about
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules
    Drug Busts Megathread Video Megathread

New drugs craze has a scorpion sting in the tail

^^^ LMAO!

Andthanks a LOT for the info, Crimson Cloud. It was very enlightening :).

fruitfly said:
^ I can assure you that using scorpion tails to get high is not a "craze" in the Middle East!

Copy that.

Anyways I'd give it a shot after a good deal of research

Sounds similar to a story I read about youth in Mexico breeding and then smoking dried, crushed up, red ants.

I've heard that ant thing too. The same with licking toads, and other various rainforest creatures... :)

I dunno, this just seems kinda extreme. They even mention how the sting-ees ball up, screaming in pain after being stung. And they say lots of people do this? Like, Jesus, I'm scared of gettin blood drawn AND arachnids, so I'm not sure how appealing that would be.... I guess I wish I was that brave... them's some crazy muthafuckas! :D

Interesting. I would not be surprised if in the near future, the newest rage will be BeachRaves held ONLY in jellyfish breeding grounds/infested waters. Yup, from scorpions to jellyfish............trust nature to get you oh so high. oh, and make way for the pufferfish in a coupla years! *lol*

Crazeee said:
Most of the scorpion sting addicts are young urban people and truck drivers on the highways.

'scorpion sting addicts'? That just sounds funny...:D