• Select Your Topic Then Scroll Down
    Alcohol Bupe Benzos
    Cocaine Heroin Opioids
    RCs Stimulants Misc
    Harm Reduction All Topics Gabapentinoids
    Tired of your habit? Struggling to cope?
    Want to regain control or get sober?
    Visit our Recovery Support Forums

Stimulants Hints and Tips for Meth Smokers!

That's cool I was just posting some experiences that I've been threw personally. If you want to read them cool if not cool. I didn't think every one would like it anyway. But if you can learn from other peoples mistakes it can save you lots of misery down the road.

Maybe you should post a "Str8SickLoco storytime" thread and put all your stories in there.

You know you been fuckin with me since my 1st fuckin post. With your don't call me G shit dawg. That's my lingo that's how I talk I call everybody G its not meant as disrespectful but the opposite. But if talking stupid shit over the internet (Cause I know got dam well your ass wouldn't be speaking that shit to me in person) helps you feel better I'm glad I can help. And if you feel maybe the best way to handle this would be in person my boy just got paroled and asked me to roll with him back to Salem to pick his shit up. I don't know how far you are from there but if your not to far that might be able to be arranged. And then you can talk all your shit in person the way it should be done.

I've been fucking with you since your first post because you struck a chord I don't like to hear. It's obvious I don't like you, and it's obvious your feeding off of that.

I'll call my 'dawgs' and we'll come roll up on you and you're dawgs G. Gangsta style!

I'd be happy to talk with you face to face. But I know you'd end up trying to be a 'real man' out to prove something to some kid over the internet with a little extra force. Thanks, but no thanks.

^ damn this thread has gone too hell, why dont you 2 guys just get together and geek like a mafucka.

Are you kidding? Because if not, that's a horrible idea. Putting two people that obviously don't like one another in a room, spun as fuck and getting crazier by the minute. Both of which probably have weapons and want more than anything for the other person to shut the fuck up. Baaaad idea.

I've PM'ed PhreeX about pruning this thread down to useful on topic replies. So hopefully, we'll have a nice clean thread again soon. Which I hope we won't go off and clutter up like we did this one.

This thread has gone to shit, I live in LA, and when real scary looking mofos call me "dawg" and "G" instead of whiteboy, it means that they're cool with me, it's how people talk around here and if you're against it you're looking to get jumped, str8sickloco has obviously gone through a lot of shit, and I for one think his stories are interesting, but I agree that they don't belong in this thread.
This thread has lots of useful info and it wouldn't be a bad idea to somehow change it and send it to the "important" part of the forums, it's a shame you people steered it this thread waay off topic, and I hope someone cleans up this shit.

..just my $.02

Yeah, you two just need to chill and maybe pass around a peace pipe filled w/ kb instead. ;)

-=ReD-hAzE=- said:
Are you kidding? Because if not, that's a horrible idea. Putting two people that obviously don't like one another in a room, spun as fuck and getting crazier by the minute. Both of which probably have weapons and want more than anything for the other person to shut the fuck up. Baaaad idea.

no i wasnt kidding but come too think of it, bad fuckin idea

Well I don't like tripping or talking shit on the net. That's why I tried to not respond to the things that you have been throwing out there. But every one has a limit. I'm not feeding off anything. You are just consistent. And I'm not sure what cord I struck with my first post but I know I didn't have anything against you. I had never even talked to you before. So maybe you just don't like my race or maybe just people from my type of click whatever it may be I know the problem lies with you cause like I said I didn't even know you and wasn't tripping on you. And the bottom line is I don't give a fuck bout your dawgs are whatever I could wreck shop solo without help from anyone. And I'm not trying to sound bad are whatever I'm just stating the truth. I just wanted to make sure that the problem that you have with me wasn't serious enough that we should handle it. And make no mistakes Id fuck you and all your dawgs up with no help from any of my friends. But I personally prefer to avoid problems instead of creating them. But if someone still insists I'm totally prepared and down. So let me make myself totally clear I don't want any problems with you are any one else for that matter. But I think talking shit and starting shit on the net is faggot shit and if you are anyone else has problems with me lets handle it for reals.

I hear what you guys are sayin and like I said I want no problems but people who talk loud shit behind a keyboard from the safety of there house are bitches. And Im not sayin that -=ReD-hAzE=- is Im sayin people who do this are bitches.

so you think i am a bitch and while your opinion is valid i was giving you some advice, i think meth can make people very angry and maybe you are just tired

see now that is kind gentiler str8sickloco, people can become aggressive from their lack of zzzzzzzzz's, and getting to dream may clear your unsound mind

What an angry bunch of campers! Anyway, I am moving to SE Asia next year (based in Sing, fukkit!) and will probably get to both PI and Japan on work or hols. Greatly looking forward to it and to having the occasional massive bender *fond memories of living in Japan*...will have to look my fellow Bluelighters up :)

Never smoke off foil. It burns WAY too fast. I tried it once, and within 2 seconds the foil incinerated all the meth. And your bowls only need to be about 1/3 of a line. No need to crush it up too.

What brand of foil did you use? If you would haved used Reynolds Heavy Duty that would have worked man. Any foil that wasnt at least Reynolds Regular did exactly what you said. If you are heavy with the lighter and using foil double it. But never for any reason use generic brand foil.

i leave for 24 hours and everything goes to shit...what the fuck happened to this thread?? stop bein so aggressive guys, lets just all be friends here%) nice to see you back str8sickloco, u got some interesting stories hahah.

and aunty establishment, glad you had some good times here. there is def some crazy shit goin on these islands that you only get to be a part of if you know the right people :D

evandar: VERY good tip! =D that is the way i smoke my shit now and i am gettin the biggest puffs ever...i wish somebody would have showed me that method before but whatever. i recommend that spiral-heating method to everyone. meth is a picky little fucker, if itz too cold it will freeze and if its too hot it will burn up and char your bowl:X u gotta get it JUST right;)

Meth Bongs

This thread has been fun the entire time even with the tension between red-haze and str8. Aside from that Str8 your stories are actually quite entertaining. Not trying to kiss ass but I havent found any really good stories in a while that I could just read.

Heres my question: Meth Bongs

My friends use a meth bong on occasion but they put water in it. WTF this absorbs a fuck load of meth I believe since meth is HIGHLY soluable in water. Now what I have been looking for is some other liquid that meth is insoluable in but that is not harmful. I was thinking if I could use acetone but well it evaporates inhailing those fumes are bad and in general it would probably blow with using a lighter and all. But if you follow what im saying you realize I am trying to find a liquid to replace the H2O (that is not acetone), but still lets you hit meth like a fat bong rip.

Any Ideas?