• Select Your Topic Then Scroll Down
    Alcohol Bupe Benzos
    Cocaine Heroin Opioids
    RCs Stimulants Misc
    Harm Reduction All Topics Gabapentinoids
    Tired of your habit? Struggling to cope?
    Want to regain control or get sober?
    Visit our Recovery Support Forums

Stimulants Hints and Tips for Meth Smokers!

Thats right, brain stew.......they also got another song on that album about methamphetamine

And I'm blowing off steam with methamphetamine...well I don't know what I want, but its all that I got...

You know how it goes

K'dOUTinAZ said:
Thats right, brain stew.......they also got another song on that album about methamphetamine

And I'm blowing off steam with methamphetamine...well I don't know what I want, but its all that I got...

You know how it goes

geek stink breath :D

This thread is the greatest thread ever!!! Thanks for all the wonderful information. Here's another great tweaker song by the likes of Primus:
I've seen them out at Soco
They're pounding sixteen penny nails
The truckers on the interstate
Have been known to ride the rails
The sweat is beating on the brow
Can't keep these fellas down
'Cause those damned blue-collared tweekers
Are runnin' this here town

I knew a man who hung drywall
He hung it mighty quick
A trip or two to the blue room
WOuld help him do the trick
Hise foreman would pat him on the back
Whenever he would come around
'Cause these dammed blue-collar tweekers
Are beloved in this here town

Now the union boys are there
To protect us from all the corporate type
While curious George's drug patrol
Is out here hunting snipe
Now they try to tell me different
But you know I ain't no clown
'Cause those damned blue-collar tweekers
Are the backbone of this town

Now the flame that burns twice as bright
Burns only half as long
My eyes are growing weary
As I finalize this song
So sit back and have a cup o' joe
And watch the wheels go round
'Cause those damned blue-collar tweekers
Have always run this town

Its good to see this thread is still alive and kicking!

I've been on a break from drugs since i may or may not have gotten busted 9 or so months ago..

crystal i do miss you so and we shall be reunited again somtime soon - but i guess i have to keep the bitch in line or she mucks up :)

shes a good bitch tho

so ill say my fav genres of music on tweak are hard trance and happy hardcore. nothing seems to top it

\\

damn wheres all the other family members affiliated with cousin crystal, go out camping or something??

yea my frequency has toned down a couple notches since i moved. and ill say im glad that i didnt have a connect for a while

but damn im going to have to throw them hands up for late goodbyes

paradoxcycle said:
Stop bumping this fucking thread with your bullshit!

if you're going to attempt to look cool, at least do it in PM so you dont A) look like a hypocrite and B) pollute this thread with your wannabe-mod banter. if you would've cared to notice, i edited out a question regarding smoking meth and why the puddle wasnt hitting correctly.

get a life/"drug-induced state of mind" where you'd appear to have one, then get back to me thx

Tips for smoking meth

I've only been smoking for a few months, (first time w/tweak was last July), but I've worked up a couple remedies to common meth smoking puzzlements.
One thing is for those w/pipes that have small bowls and large carbs, or anyone who tends to roast their finger when trying to keep those pretty vapors from escaping, I've found placing a band-aid on my pinky works wonders to protect my finger while carbing the pizzo. If you hold the stem w/your 1st finger on top and thumb on the bottom and curl your middle and ring fingers out of the way, u can use ur pinky to cover the carb while rolling the pipe without hindering your range of rolling.
Secondly, I discovered a cosmetic sponge stuffed into those tiny altoids tins (or whatever suits you, a jar lid, a compact etc. ) when moistened with warmish water (I've cracked about 3 pipes recently using what I thought was 'room temp' water which was apparently too cool ):X . Anyway, keep this tin on ur lap or desktop or wherever and after each hit roll it kinda like a stamp on a stamp pad and if you do it right you'll not only have a cool(er) unblemished pipe, but shit will have spread instead of puddling as u roll it along the sponge. Make sure the sponge is at least moist otherwise it could just melt and stick to your pipe 8( . I keep mine so with some pressure on the sponge, a little water rises up.
Also, what do you guys keep your pipes in to keep them cushioned and safe, what about your other smoking implements? I keep my smoking kit in a pencil pouch, the pipe in a piece of washcloth (also absorbs heat well) w/a make shift pocket so I can just stick it in the pocket and roll it up in a hurry. I also keep an adjustable, refillable electric lighter and a bic (just in case ;) ), as well as a tiny vial w/rubbing alchohol and a few q-tips for spot-cleaning between bowls, a band-aid, my altoids thingy, and of course the all important straw.

Sorry for the long post but you guys know how it does, eh? :)

I usually had my stuff in my glasses case. Which was hard, so it couldn't flex and snap pipes. They also has a little snap close pouch in the case, intended for the magnetic sunglasses attachment, but used quite often as a convenient place to store methamphetamine.

Re: Tips for smoking meth

When i do carry a pipe, i wont carry it long enough and make sure it stays safe in something. Ill just carry it, use it, get rid of it. Ill just hold it in my hand in my pocket to make sure its safe. Better then nothing i guess? :)

TweekerMonkey87 said:
Sorry for the long post but you guys know how it does, eh? :)

Maybe its because you just got done roasting one? :)

Last edited:
-=ReD-hAzE=- said:
I usually had my stuff in my glasses case. Which was hard, so it couldn't flex and snap pipes. They also has a little snap close pouch in the case, intended for the magnetic sunglasses attachment, but used quite often as a convenient place to store methamphetamine.
So did I, until my grandma found it (played it off that I had given it to a friend a while back and they asked me to carry it that day bcause they had no pockets, ah the joys of denial ;) ). My only glass case w/a flap is too short to hold any pipe I've come across so far, but its a damn good idea lol.

The glasses case idea is very clever, I use a digicam case to hold my goods when I'm at home. Its a bit big, but it protects my pipe and separates my tools from my stash (that way my crystals don't get crushed by my lighters) I usually carry 5 lighters (to rotate so they dont overheat) straw scoop (essential!) small mirror and razor blade, a few straws, a few cotton balls, my ez test kit (best way to make sure ur gettin good product!) some xanax (for the comedown) and a bit of weed (also for comedown) magnesium tablets (to keep tolerance down) and a dozen other things that I can't think of at the moment. I usually just wrap my pipe in a piece of cloth and store my straw scoop and stash together in a small drawstring bag with a few bic mini's when I'm on the go.

I've taken a break from doing tweak....things got weird when I started seeing things that arent' really there....usually I love this kinda stuff, but when it makes u mistake a fire hydrant for a person, thats when its time to put down the pipe

I was also gettin pissed off about the amp shrinkage problem (at least it never happened when my girlfriend came over, that would've been embarassing) Anyone know if there is a way to get rid of amp shrinkage? Any help would b appreciated. Not that I'd need it now, but for future tweaking y'know? I hate amp shrinkage (same thing happens when I roll) Its one of the most annoying side effects of speed (that and jaw clench) Jaw clench pisses me off, as it makes me bite my cheeks to bits. I've tried remedying this with a mouth guard to chew on, but I end up gagging whenever the thing is in my mouth for longer than a minute. Gum doesnt help much either, cuz it only lasts so long until I wear it out and chew it to paste.

I still haven't finished that 8 ball of tweak I bought awhile back (I got about a 2.5 grams left) I found out that I got a real good deal on that ball too, as other people are charging $300^ for an 8ball around here. I'm not willing to pay that high for 3.5 grams (that is the correct ammount in an 8ball, right?)

I need to find where the hell I can get pyrex pipes. My newest pipe just got a whole near the bottom, and my old pipe's got a huge carb from getting chipped (its all sharp around the edge of the carb, so its risky to carb the pipe now) I need to find a shop that doesn't sell thin pipes (or start makin my own)

Happy tweaking everybody=D

Last edited: