• Select Your Topic Then Scroll Down
    Alcohol Bupe Benzos
    Cocaine Heroin Opioids
    RCs Stimulants Misc
    Harm Reduction All Topics Gabapentinoids
    Tired of your habit? Struggling to cope?
    Want to regain control or get sober?
    Visit our Recovery Support Forums

Stimulants Hints and Tips for Meth Smokers!

Use water, add it to a glass of Kool-Aid/juice after you've smoked a bunch though the bong. Or add it to a shot of your favorite alcohol.

It's still active in that water, it's not going to waste unless you're throwing it away. It's just as active orally.

I know its not wasted but I am sitting here with meth water which Is fun orally active but well i really prefer smoking it versus eating/drinking it down. know anything else i could use?

^^yupyyup, that spiral heating method with meth had me winning the *guess whose face disappears first!* smoking contests ALL THE TIME!!!!!!!!! :)

^--grrr i could hop on a plane and tweak with u all the rest of june!%) so close yet so far:( got shit i need to take care of here , wahhhhhh /me cries

rollin for life: dood either do wut red haze suggested or eliminate that whole step altogether by putting kool-aid or mountain dew in the bong instead of water:D i know it seems like u'd rather smoke it , but believe me drinking it is way better and will last longer;) otherwise just use a pipe next time... wutever u do , do NOT throw away that water!!!8o

mAgiC8baLL said:
evandar: VERY good tip! =D that is the way i smoke my shit now and i am gettin the biggest puffs ever...i wish somebody would have showed me that method before but whatever.

Thanks man - that bit of encouragement made me smile :)

~full*bloom~ said:
I guess I can tolerate some things just not meth heads.....

Go fuck yourself full bloom. I may use meth every now and then, but I own my own house, car and have a professional job. What the fuck are you doing in this thread anyway? It is clearly for those who use meth and are comfortable with it. Maybe you should start your own thread instead of butting in on one you are obviously not welcome in, you absolute TOSSER:X :p

Sorry about that last message. Was having a great time before in my imaginary world, smoking the peace pipe with red haze, crystalcallas linus SL, magic8ball etc.. just forget about all the agro shit eh?
Over here in Oz we don't say either dawg or G, just "mate" or "bro".
Even "cunt" is a term of endearment ("what are youse cunts doin'?")
Anyway, Red haze- thanks for starting this thread mate. You and seem really knowledgable and friendly. Just ignore people who want to start shit ok??
Shout out to crystalcallas!!!:D :D

^ so much anger...

Here.... have a pipe

/holds lighter at the ready

Aaaaah If only I could mate!! Have sworn off this weekend. Boo hoo! A long weekend too!

lets all chip in and buy an ounce and a pipe each! we should have a bluelighter crystal session.

wheeee

lets all chip in and buy an ounce and a pipe each! we should have a bluelighter crystal session.

wheeee
Buy an ounce of crystal each? I like your style :D

I'll bring my special syringe shaped pipe ;)

Hey full bloom, your cheesy str8edge mantra may be slightly accepted by all the pansies at NWTekno, but BL is a community of drug users. Most people here have done and seen things that make your tweaker daddy's shitty kidneys look like a tea party.

I now dedicate this next pipe to full bloom. As I fill my lungs with smoke I think nothing but happy thoughts to you, since you are obviously a user yourself to be reading this thread.

[geez-a: i'm with you bro!! all day yesterday and today my body has been at a barely functional level... how am i gonna get thru the week like this8) too bad i dont have any weed to pick me back up:| [/B][/QUOTE]

Sorry about the delayed response magic8ball: but I'm a chick!!!!!=D

MODS can 1 of you please edit this thread and get rid of all this useless offtopic bullshit... this is a good thread and now its basically cluttered with meaningless worthless shit

Geez-A said:
Sorry about the delayed response magic8ball: but I'm a chick!!!!!=D
hahah sorry:| i should stop assuming most meth users on this site are male...especially since 90% of the users i know in real life are female!:D 8o

Most meth users I know are male and all reckon they know the best way to smoke it. I don't use water bongs coz I just can't stomach the idea of drinking the water, no matter how the taste is disguised! I suppose the only trick is to not be greedy, light it carefully and ENJOY!!! Drugs are meant to be fun aren't they?=D

Every meth user around here is male and they all shoot it :)

I guess that's what happens when you have free access to top notch needle exchange programs :D