• Select Your Topic Then Scroll Down
    Alcohol Bupe Benzos
    Cocaine Heroin Opioids
    RCs Stimulants Misc
    Harm Reduction All Topics Gabapentinoids
    Tired of your habit? Struggling to cope?
    Want to regain control or get sober?
    Visit our Recovery Support Forums

Stimulants Hints and Tips for Meth Smokers!

Is it strange that I thought you were a female Ninjetic?

Yes an eight ball is 3.5 grams.

For the mouth sores, drink more fluids. Dehydration is probably a major factor in the cheek eating.

And if you decide to blow your own pipe out of thick glass. Mapp Gas is a must.

If you have some really fine-tipped tweazer, it makes it easier for spending a couple hours on the floor looking for shards in the carpet.

Just scanned over this whole thread again for the billionth time lol, finally tried gargling w/salt water as per crystalcallas' instructions, felt like heaven to my mouth, having tweaked the past few night w/out gum (kept meanin to get it, but it just kept slipping my mind!). Anyways, I was wondering if anyone could post a link to a good guide to making a needle lighter, the cryst-o vap link doesn't seem to work, and I've not had much success at following the directions on sixthseal.com. Also Im curious to know who prefers to pack their glass in the carb of the pipe or the stem? I usually pack the stem, because either way some often falls off the tip of the straw, and at least in the stem you don't lose it completely, whereas trying to herd miniscule glass crumbs into a small carb with your finger so you don't waste them is a pain too. My current pipe has a decent sized carb, slightly larger than Haze's reccomended O key, but not a gaping crater either, and i've found that by taking a slurpee straw (the kind w/the scoop at one end) and cutting a small piece of slightly wider straw (preferably clear, jamba juice has sturdy ones) and sliding it over the slurpee one it does a pretty neat trick. You stick the scoop end into your baggie, vial, milk jug, whatever, and positition your desires amount on the scoop, then carefully slide the clear straw towards and over the scoop part, rolling it (and the shit) in the clear straw. Since you're probably already confused, the basic premise is that it allows you to scoop larger amounts than a reg straw, and the clear "shield" helps prevent any from dropping on its way to Mr. P. Also any residue is eaisier to clean since its a scoop vs. a sraw. One last thing, does anyone have any tips on blowing a double bubble pipe? They look schweet but all my local shops just have plain one bulbs. I have access to both rose tubes and those air freshener vials as well as a semi melted but functional torch. Any advice would be greatly appreciated, sayonara fellow sketchers!!!

I usually pack thru the stem with a straw or without a straw if its a new piece. My hands are a little too shaky sometimes to fit glass into the carbhole =P

*on a sidenote, smoked couple bowls earlier today then got suprised with a pill of E by my gf. Read that tweek might take some effects away from the pill but had a really good roll (red pandas ,or pink bears or someshit)

If you have some really fine-tipped tweazer, it makes it easier for spending a couple hours on the floor looking for shards in the carpet.

On a side note. Dont vacume your carpet.

I just stick the stem of the pipe directly into the bag--
Load, give the stem a slight tap and fire and roll...

for shake i use a rolled up c-note (camel cash) to dig, and hold my index over the bottom hole. tilt it over the carb and pour :D make sure to do it over a cd-case or paper towel, incase some spills and bump it!!

1st tip for me would be to have meth to begin with....lol....havent seen any in a couple years
Foil was the way to go for me, easy to dispose of.

Last edited:
im staying away from the stuff. my brain feels like putty. kind of like im in a dream. no fun

I searched this thread for the answer to my question to no avail. I know some people who insist "blue-flaming" (where you have the lighter on a low setting so the bottom 3/4 or so of the flame is blue rather than orange, and you basically heat the pipe with the lighter nearly touching the bottom and the blue flame has spread out and bathed most of the bubble. It starts smoking. .. you know the drill) is the best way to smoke shit. Althougth I know the blue flame is cooler than orange flame, it seems like using this method might burn the shit, I've tried it and it does start smoking faster, rather than having to poke at it forever from an inch away, but am I incinerating good tweak doing this? Would it be better to use the blue flame to get it started then pull back, or to just stay back altogether?

If you've got nice shards, pack a decent amount in and use a jet lighter..light it for about 2-3 seconds and stop and start smoking...way bigger hit than a normal bic lighter will give you.

Just be careful its easy to burn the shit. Don't keep lighting if it bubbles up.

So big the rush, it'll make you gag :)

I dont know much about smoking meth, but I do know a blue flame burns at a HIGHER temp than orange/red flames. Much hotter. (For example look at a bic, then a welding flame)

Then why is it when you turn a gas stove on low (as when simmering rice) the flame is blue, and when you turn the flame to the higher settings its orange on the upper part of the flame? Also, what does everyone use to cool their pipes down between hits?

The blue flame is caused by a clean combustion reaction. As an example (instead of using methane, we're using Hydrogen, or H2, for simplifacation)
2 H2+O2+initial heat(flint or spark)= 2 H20 + energy (light, heat, sound). When the flame is low on the stove, there is ample O2 to give to the chemical reaction and burns at about 1,700°C, when the flame is bigger, the H2O it produces starts to smother the flame ontop (more impurities, as well as less oxygen able to aid the reaction as it's being used up underneath it before it can reach the top of the flame) and produces a orange/red/yellow flame which burns at about 1,000°C.
PBB1c.jpg

The hottest part of a flame is at the tip of the inner white/blue flame. Think about it, jet lighters burning 2 inches from your finger will burn your finger to hell, a bic 2 inches from your finger can be held there for a few seconds with minimum discomfort.

edit: the reason the blue flame is low heat on a stove is because its a small flame further from the pan, even though the orange/red flame burns at a colder temp (relatively speaking) it is bigger and is closer to the pan.

*southpark voice* Well fuck my ass and call me a bitch! Huh, go figure! Welps I'll know to just stick to keepin the flame as indirect as possible in the future thanks for the info!

I have to add though, if you add bowls that are too small, it burns your shit black/brown. But if you pack in too much you waste the shit. 0.2-0.3g's are pretty average, good sized bowls.

Also, after you inhale the meth, keep sucking in oxygen, it'll fuck you up more.

julinka said:
I had a long-time tweaker friend who adamently insisted that smoking from a meth bong reduced the impact on his lungs.

It does, and it also gets rid of a lot of the bad taste.

DexterMeth said:

On a side note. Dont vacume your carpet.

Haha, one of my friends always brushes his hand across the carpet saying "I know we must have dropped some.. its gotta be around here somewhere.." Seriously spending hours looking for stuff we "must have dropped".

mrsumone said:
Haha, one of my friends always brushes his hand across the carpet saying "I know we must have dropped some.. its gotta be around here somewhere.." Seriously spending hours looking for stuff we "must have dropped".

i admit, i am one of those kind. ;)