• Select Your Topic Then Scroll Down
    Alcohol Bupe Benzos
    Cocaine Heroin Opioids
    RCs Stimulants Misc
    Harm Reduction All Topics Gabapentinoids
    Tired of your habit? Struggling to cope?
    Want to regain control or get sober?
    Visit our Recovery Support Forums

Stimulants Hints and Tips for Meth Smokers!

geetered said:
dude after you have hit the tube and heated it enough too crystalize, you can not put your finger over the carb unless you want too get burned... other than that, good smoking tips, i wish i would had known all that shit 2 years ago when i first started smoking crizzy (thats what i call it) there is no telling how much shit i burned up trying too get a good hit because after im all geetered it seems as if i just cant hit it hard enough.
This shouldn't be the case, unless you've heated that puppy for a long ass time. The carb may be warm, but it shouldn't be hot enough to burn anything.

Reduced impact on the lungs was most likely because of the reduced meth going in. As quite a bit is absorbed by the water in a crank bong.

receiver said:
or in 6 words.. put meth in pipe and vapourise

drug basics?

there you go :), btw theres like 500 threads on smoking meth in drug basics and other drugs, for those who are still having trouble applying heat to glass ;)

julinka said:
I had a long-time tweaker friend who adamently insisted that smoking from a meth bong reduced the impact on his lungs.

of course. meth is water soluble. half the vapor he would have inhaled from using a pipe gets absorbed in the bongwater.

just suck down the bongwater after every ball and replace it with fresh.

8o

rah said:
there you go :), btw theres like 500 threads on smoking meth in drug basics and other drugs, for those who are still having trouble applying heat to glass ;)
Maybe so, but mine is the best. :p
tweekeria said:
of course. meth is water soluble. half the vapor he would have inhaled from using a pipe gets absorbed in the bongwater.

just suck down the bongwater after every ball and replace it with fresh.

8o
Or if you don't like the taste of chemically enhance water, add it to a glass of Kool Aid or juice of some kind. Or into a shot of your favorite alcohol.

-=ReD-hAzE=- said:
Maybe so, but mine is the best. :p
Or if you don't like the taste of chemically enhance water, add it to a glass of Kool Aid or juice of some kind. Or into a shot of your favorite alcohol.

i just prefer to use a little mountain dew in my bong instead of water. works just as well, and tones down that harsh chemical flavor the vapor has.

Our trick for lights.
Take that silver part off. Get a needle from a syringe. Cut the two ends off so you just have a straight thin needle.
Put into the hole where the gas comes out. but chewing gum around the base of the needle and lighter (where they meet)
turn the gas alll the way down so you have a 1/2 cm flame.
Me can make a very small rock last 1 hour betewn four people doing it like.
It's a filo thing

TWEEKTIPS: Dont you guys just hate sore meth tongue *groans* you know that feeling, after hittin the straight pipe just once, and a coupla hours later your tongue feels like it was trampled over by a flamenco dancer in steel boots. Solution : gargle with a glass of warm water mixed with about five tablespoons of rock salt (or plain iodized table salt) after every couple of hits. Make sure the tongue gets swished properly. Just do it. Youll thank me after you never have sore tongue again, :9:p

This would have been a big help when I first smoked meth.

First I ended up (somehow) taking such a bit hit that I was absolutely tacked on the first go, and then every round after that I burnt the fuck out of myself (in my tweaker haste).

If I ever go back to that shit (don't plan to) I'll keep all this in mind, and put it to good use against so called "experienced" nut heads.

A few things..

1) Hydrochloric/muriatic acid also works wonders to clean a pipe. Just put a few drops in and mop up with a Q-tip or burn it off with a torch. It's never failed to get a pipe 100% clean and brand new looking.

2) Use a Pyrex pipe. Glass pipes are very sensitive to heat. Constant or high heat can deform them and cause the glass (especially around the hole where you load the bowl) to become very thin and brittle. Pyrex can withstand extremely high heat -- I've never seen one get deformed one bit. The only problem is most speed bongs need custom pipes.. which means glass.

3) If you can get or make a speed bong.. use it. The hits will be huge, will not be harsh, and so forth. Fill it with Fire water, water and some Altoids, or something else to give it flavor :) Then when you're done, drink the damn water, its full of speed.

4) Normally putting your finger over the mouth end of the pipe can also stop the speed from escaping if you're out of breath. This stops the airflow so the speed just swirls around in the bowl. I've never burnt myself putting my finger over the carb hole though.

5) You -CAN- load too big of a bowl. There is no need to load huge bowls.. it will just become more difficult to melt it all down and you are more likely to overheat it and burn it.

6) The reason speed lasts longer if you melt it down and spread it around the bowl is this (I think, correct me if I am wrong): if you have a thick puddle of speed in one place on the pipe and heat it from the bottom, the bottom of the puddle is getting MUCH hotter than the top, but cannot smoke as easily because there is a big layer of liquid on top of it. Thus the bottom layer begins to boil and burn, wasting the drug and making a mess of your pipe. Spreading it thin ensures this does not happen.

Peace.

-=ReD-hAzE=- said:
Reduced impact on the lungs was most likely because of the reduced meth going in. As quite a bit is absorbed by the water in a crank bong.

Proportional to the high it still seems to piss off my lungs less, and I know he goes through WAY more than I ever did. I always thought it was pretty dumb, since holding the smoke in / letting it cool off in your lungs seemed to cause the worst damage. However, trying it out more extensively I definitely noticed that my lungs didn't hurt the way they tend to otherwise (based on a night of smoking as much as I wanted to).

Of course, it's not very economical for most of us.

Oh and another VERY IMPORTANT thing : Hot burning meth accidentally spilled on your knees or thighs is one of the most GOD AWFUL PAINFUL things in the world (yeah, it was only because i was smokin up in my friends SUV parkd in a very very dark street....which im used to doing, but after said accident will never take the dark for granted again ) . I was too embarassed to scream so my tears burst backwards from my eyeballs instead of forward from the agony (and i had just exhaled my meth....talk about agony/ecstasy) So if you can, put a small sticker or dot the top of your pipes with permanent marker so ull never have to wonder "where the hell is the hole?" (sometimes the hole is so tiny and fine it blends in with the whole tube, and so when ur in the middle of flaming , sucking and rocking the pipe, you risk turning it over and scalding your poor self )
Thats all thank you.

x2shy said:
Our trick for lights.
Take that silver part off. Get a needle from a syringe. Cut the two ends off so you just have a straight thin needle.
Put into the hole where the gas comes out. but chewing gum around the base of the needle and lighter (where they meet)
turn the gas alll the way down so you have a 1/2 cm flame.
Me can make a very small rock last 1 hour betewn four people doing it like.
It's a filo thing

clap clap clap yes, x2shy im glad you share the same sentimental love for good ol needle lighters. If you guys find u dont have spare syringe needles , learn how to make spare foil "needle" lighters. Its actually an art, i tell you.

-=ReD-hAzE=- said:

And you spelled vaporize incorrectly.

I know this is fairly off-topic, and I'm sorry to do so, but I would just like to remind you, Red Haze, that vapourise is the accepted and correct British spelling.

clap clap clap yes, x2shy im glad you share the same sentimental love for good ol needle lighters. If you guys find u dont have spare syringe needles , learn how to make spare foil "needle" lighters. Its actually an art, i tell you.

God I love tweekers... lol. Shit like this makes me miss my tweeker days...

So can you explain the "needle lighter" thing a little more... I think I get it, but... basically you're just forcing the butane through the needle, and lighting it where it comes out at the end of the needle instead right?

So... what is the point of this? Just curious :)

BTW, excellent post - very informative for those many uninformed new folks out there.

leungkachong said:
I know this is fairly off-topic, and I'm sorry to do so, but I would just like to remind you, Red Haze, that vapourise is the accepted and correct British spelling.
That explains why I thought it was wrong then... being from the states myself. :\

The point of the needle lighters is to force the gas(which has been turned way down) through the smaller hole of the needle, and lighting it up on top. Makes for a tinny tiny not so hot flame which is good for smokin' dope. And having the needle somewhat long prevents the crappy plastic lighter(which most adjustable ones are) from melting itself and dying.

^^^^ Ahhhhh-ha! Now I've got it... I'll have to give this a shot, even though I don't smoke meth anymore. It's gotta be useful for something!!!

tada! a nifty needle lighter

i have won the honorary "fastest loif needle maker" award twice. Mebbe under around three seconds. It is very useful...and the stealth was an essential talent....when ur with your buddies all dyin for a smoke and you got the good stuff with you and all, the preparations gotta be fresh, fast and thorough. (meaning: no bad serves, no not-needled lighters, and most importantly, no burned shit! :p

Here is a picture of my friends needlelighter. Always get the cheap/clear plastic ones....the cheapest ones we have back here at home have those skanky naked ho pictures on em *lol*
needle_lighter.jpg