• Select Your Topic Then Scroll Down
    Alcohol Bupe Benzos
    Cocaine Heroin Opioids
    RCs Stimulants Misc
    Harm Reduction All Topics Gabapentinoids
    Tired of your habit? Struggling to cope?
    Want to regain control or get sober?
    Visit our Recovery Support Forums

Stimulants Hints and Tips for Meth Smokers!

red haze: yea i think he was tweakin real hard and misread what you wrote:D

str8sickloco: yea dood that pic was pretty sick...what program did u use to make that? i know when i'm tweakin i can concentrate real hard on projects and get shit done real fast and efficiently=D

unfortunately now everyone who i found boring before is about 1000000x as boring when i talk to them while i'm spun8(

i have a tip for yall meth heads....quit smokin shit that rednecks make in there bathtubs.

Here's a bit of info for you etarded. The majority of meth in the US is still made in superlabs run by very intellegent people.

Bathtubs are only used by 'rednecks' to control the synth by keeping it at a more stable temperature. Because they fill them with ice and cook it like that. Meaning bathtub crank is better than bedroom closet crank.

Now, will you kindly shut the fuck up and leave.

ummm the majority of meth in the US is actually not made in bathtub ma and pa labs, but is usally either imported from Cali or mexico... and motherfucker ive had some homecooked shit that was just as good as glass meth.

oh i forgot...E is sooooo good for u!! that shit is just packed full of vitamins!! 8)

lol dood i know, i was trying to be sarcastic....tho i know sarcasm doesnt travel thru very well on the internet:\

i love E a lot too...but i've found personally thru knowing many e-tards and tweakers in my day that the loss of seratonin fucks u up about 10x as much as the loss of dopamine in the long run. after a long time of being sober, a former tweaker can pretty much re-acclamate themselves to 'normal' life whereas the former e-tards i all know are all real dim-witted, dull shadows of their former selves:(

etarded4sho, you do know that MDMA is partly amphetamine the last a actually stands for amphetamine.

-=ReD-hAzE=-
Asks
"Anyone have an idea about what I posted that was incorrect?"
You said
"There is one exception to this that I've found so far, which is... MSM. If you know what you're doing, you CAN burn off most of it and be left with cleaner dope to smoke. You know sometimes when you take that first hit, and exhale barely any smoke? That was mostly MSM. Sadly though I have no clue how to explain the process through which you burn it off. But don't loose hope now, because you CAN burn it off."

First of all if you had good dope you can hit it while melting it down for the first time. And most of the time Ive smoked dope that you must melt it down before hitting it, never produces the feeling real dope gives me. No matter how hard you try to hit it barely if any smoke comes out. And thats not always but usually consistent threw out that bowl. If you could remove the cut by simply lighting it why would you mind buying cut shit? That shit that you have to melt before hittin it, have you ever just sat there and smoked all your shit up to be still feinding for dope? If its ever happened to you which I know it has if you fuck with that shit, that doesnt mean that after the first meltdown all the cut was magically gone. MSM and Caffeine cuts have simi lair effects. They both suck. That bunk shit that you must melt before hitting have you ever paid attention to the way the pipe frosts? There are usually and I only say usually so you dont come back and say once this or that fuck it EVERY TIME IVE SEEN THAT SHIT or have fucked with it theres weird frost patterns and they dont go away after the first melt down. If the cut was gone it would only make frost patterns after the first or second hit then the frost would be solid but it doesnt work that way G. But the way the pipe frosts when your smokin REAL DOPE is solid frost consistently. Fuck cut I never cut my shit ever. I know what I know about cut because my partner at that time cut his shit and was always experimenting with different cuts and amounts.

@ mAgiC8baLL

Thanks Im glad you liked the pic. I used Poser 5 to make it. Heres another one I made let me know if you like this one. My concentration is also better spun. My learning is also improved when spun.

Attachments

• doomed.jpg
    doomed.jpg
    47.2 KB · Views: 1,314
@ etarded4sho
-=ReD-hAzE=-
geetered

I feel pretty safe saying that it all depends on your location. But geetered
is right on in his statement. Let me tell you about when I started cookin. Everything started at a very weird time. I dont remember exactly how long ago it was probably around 5 to 6 years ago but it was a time that a county wide drought was happening. It was a fuckin trip you know Dago (San Diego) used to be meth capital of the world right? Well back then I had lots of connects to get shit from. This one cat told me a drought was coming I laughed and said I drink some water then. About 2 weeks later there was no dope to be found county wide from Oceanside to San Ysidro (thats a huge area) there was no dope to be found. I dont know if you know what size San Diego county is but its pretty fuckin big full of a lot of important people and no one has any. It was scary I thought someone had finally banned somethin and meth was gone forever I really tripped on it. I knew some peeps that knew some people from LA County and I told them to call them up. He said they got some and no change had taken place in LA still plentiful (LAs only about 120 miles away). Thats about the time my old connect who became my partner told me that he knew a cook that would be interested in doin somethin cause I had the connect for ephedrine. So thats how and when it started. I told them I never wanted to know about or be around the process I prefer to stay in tact meaning not blown up. It was so SICK still no dope anywhere but we had it. Back then the quality wasnt that great cause the cook only snorted it so he didnt really care. It wasnt cut just not the best quality. I could charge anything I wanted and I couldnt even sell it all before I was getting more from the next batch. The dude I was getting the Ephedrine from didnt tweek back then so I handled him with str8 cash always which was no problem. Shit was insaine I was rollin hard and for really doin nothin. Then around 2 or 3 months later dope was back county wide again and plentiful it all seemed the same it didnt burn black but it was fuckin cut. Even though our shit wasnt the greatest it was still better cause it wasnt cut. Even though some of it was so nasty I wouldnt smoke it Id rail it but youd get fuckin spun! Railing that other shit wouldnt get you nearly as spun. Well my connect had by now helped the cook a few times and said we were getting jacked. It was noticeable he was rollin harder then us. Then he would disappear for weeks sometimes and we were out n shit and was gone. After that happened a few times my boy said I think we can do it I was unsure of that but I wanted that almighty green and dope so much that personal safety was no longer a issue. I at a point had more money and dope and pussy then I knew what to do with. So needless to say I was like Im down. This cat was from a different type of click then me but I had known him for years and he had always been str8 up with me. He was a white dude but still a hardcore criminal (Stealing Cars but mostly Commercial Burglary) he dressed like a surfer but he was and is str8 crazy for real and he was my main connect. And where Im originally from people who dressed like that are considered Poo Buts (Suckers or punks) so it tripped me out that he was so down. I should also say that I come from a gang background. But anyways it was weird . I noticed that after a while he started thinkin he was a god or the shit or somethin. People treatin him that way made him start to believe it. People back then treated me like that to (You know like you are the shit) but I always knew that it was the dope because by now me and him have both learned as we got more experience plus I set out to learn more about it but the quality was now good still not the best but good. I knew all the girls I was fuckin werent even fuckin me they were fuckin the dope cause before all this started I did ok to good in the getting pussy department but never that good are that much.But I think he started thinkin he was the shit And by this time now Im at about me and him cookin with out the original cook for around year and half to two years. And we finally heard what the drought was all about the years before. It was about the Arellano Cartel from TJ (Mexico) right next door to San Diego. San Diego is the last American city next door is Mexico my boys pad I kick with when I go back lives 4 miles from the international crossing. Well anyways in Dago meth was alwayz owned and ran by the Hells Angels. Well the cartel saw how much money that there was to be made from meth and since they own there part of Mexico and Mexico drug trade (For that part of Mexico not all of Mexico) they decided to expand. They str8 took the meth scene from the Hells Angels like it wasnt shit. Meth to the Hells Angels wasnt just a occupation it was a lifestyle. And this isnt even there country. Then once they had control of it they stopped all dope to San Diego. Why you might be thinkin to listen. Cause if you could get dope back then it was like a miracle so the word would travel fast and if they would get the word they knew that it wasnt coming from there cooks and independent cooks were coming up gone. They not only took them but would even take there equipment. I thank God that the word about us didnt make it back to them back then. Its weird in the Meth scene shit you thought was a blessing could be the exact opposite. I couldnt believe I had more dope then I could sell back then when no one had it. That shit could of got me kidnapped and taken to Mexico and tortured and to me that shit aint funny. Cause yeah Ive blasted on muthafuckers quite a few times I used to run with gangs and I got more guns then anyone I know and yeah when I was younger I used to think that I was the shit as far as being crazy but when it comes to them that aint shit I aint shit I would just be another bitch in there country begging them for my life. They are real they are ruthless I could tell you some stories but this shits already book length. Well thats just a example of how everything isnt the same all over. Its a trip cause well let me explain first of all Im full mexican and I was born here in US ok. When I started to see Mexican dealers in San Diego back then I tripped on it cause of course Im not talkin shit about my own race but I always just thought that Mexicans (From Mexico) really only did what farm work pickin crops n shit back then I saw and noticed the change but really didnt know what to think of it. And now theres the present time. No more cookin for me no more deciding which girl im gonna hook up with tonight (You know having a grip of them to choose from they went when the dope went) no more endless dope supply no more money to buy anything I want. But I miss it all but at the same time I now enjoy tweekin back then I dont think I did I had so much stress. My x partner got rolled 4 cookin just all kinds of shit went down nothins the same. Fuck it it was fun while it lasted but really does leave you with the feeling of a has been. I got my freedom but unfortunately not my health. I never wore breathing protection cause I thought it was more important to smell a leak and take care of that so I wouldnt get caught then to be workin and breathin safely stupid I know. I have seen garage door springs (The big ones that hold it up) snap in half after only 4 cooks and those fuckers are strong. Hydrochloric Acid is insaine man I would make it in the large propane tanks for barbeques and if I didnt get rid of the bottle after each cook in a day or two a few times it ate threw the bottle seriously. Well I dont want to bore you any more I guess my whole point was shits different for different places because places where theres gangs, organized crime, or even just the right crew of criminals if they see theres money to be made they will take your business if they can so I dont believe to much in the Ma and Pa labs unless its for personal at least not in high drug income areas.

^--i actually read all that...interesting story man, and DOPE ASS pic=D

at least ur still tweakin and buyin ur tactical gear right? :D what more do ya need;) omg i'm so fuckin tweaked and i gotta talk to the dean IN JAPANESE in a few minutes8( this is gonna be interesting...

Are you serious you know Japanese? And english? Damm where are you from? Was it hard to learn it? Is a dean like a principal or a teacher? As you can tell I never went to college. Cool you liked the pic? Are you into guns at all? If you are you should like this pic G.

Attachments

• fn_m249para_tactical.jpg
    fn_m249para_tactical.jpg
    39.5 KB · Views: 1,131
Str8SickLoco-- i loooove that picture.(methmotel) how did u do it?what program did u use, phtoshop? man, thats a good one :) im an artist too, but too damn lazy sometimes to start on a piece of work or whatever....

Last edited:
i dont get people who smoke meth outta chod bongs.... were bingeing one of the most physicly taxxing drugs there is, if your gonna do it at all, do it like a soldier lol, i did meth last night first time in awhile.. drugs soo fun and soo fucked up att he same time, i dunno how i ever let it take controll of me for 8months str8

str8sickloco: hahah yea dood i speak japanese. i live in japan, but originally from nyc:D (hence why my english is so good lol) guns are cool but i cant call myself much of an enthusiast since i cant buy/use them here. btw u know what nationality developed meth right?;)

crystalcallas: i know of at least one way to fix that laziness=D *wink wink*

lucid afterglow: what do u mean by a "chod bong"? and does 'do it like a soldier' mean smoke out of a pipe?%) personally i like parachuting meth the best, but i dont have enough at my disposal to be that innefficient:(

chod is slang for meth here.

soldier comment was meaning hypotheticly, if your going into battle by your own choice, then dont waste your time trying to take the bullet out of ur chest.

lol k bad example but ive smoked meth outta bongs plenty of times, and it like to waste meth... pots not water soulable , meth is. sure it might be a bit more healthy for you but i was siphoning lawnmower gas outta a tank and it went right down my throat and i felt fine.. smoking crstal meth synthed by my peers completly pure water/methamphetamine crystal base for 12-80hrs felt 1000x worse on my body then that did..

not saying its not a good idea ... i mean i even still use tinfoil to base somtimes when im doin a bit of crystal nowadays... im not worried about impuritys im worried about the dmg from meth itself if anything and most meth users dont like looseing any dope...smoking it through water and through such a large base with a freebased water soulable vapor is just a waste of money imo.

im not saying my opinion should be the right one tho... just if ur gonna do it , might as well do it and take abreak again.. as the cycle repeats

Str8SickLoco: Damn, thats an interesting story boy. Mad art too.

Right on thanks Im glad you guys like the pics. Heres one I did of the pipe.

Attachments

• thepipe.jpg
    thepipe.jpg
    37.4 KB · Views: 1,735