• Select Your Topic Then Scroll Down
    Alcohol Bupe Benzos
    Cocaine Heroin Opioids
    RCs Stimulants Misc
    Harm Reduction All Topics Gabapentinoids
    Tired of your habit? Struggling to cope?
    Want to regain control or get sober?
    Visit our Recovery Support Forums

Stimulants Hints and Tips for Meth Smokers!

^ DAMN that pic looks nice

btw Red Haze, you act like 8points and 2 teeners isnt much... thats like umm 4g or so, sounds like more than dabbling.

that looks like frikkin five gs to me. Whoah red haze! good on ya! although the pipeee is gettin burned so soon , gotta get a fresh one to enjoy all that :)
loif AND a nicely blow glass tube with a really nice double bubble pipe served fresh and nice is THE BEST hit. A water bottle bong is awesome too...but too much work there. A few wrong inhalations and you're in serious gassy trouble.

geetered said:
^ smoking off of foil sucks, a nice tube with a small bubble and small carb is the best.

You may just change your mind once i serve you a good one. 8o

-=ReD-hAzE=- said:
Want some little man? Ounce and a pipe.
muhahaha, awesome pic man. we gotta designate a tweaker thread around here cuz its common knowledge we make for the best conversations;)

too bad we get so much hate on bluelight:(

geetered said:
^ DAMN that pic looks nice

btw Red Haze, you act like 8points and 2 teeners isnt much... thats like umm 4g or so, sounds like more than dabbling.
It isn't that much when it's split between 3 people. None of those bags lasted more than 6 hours.
Witch Doctor said:
what are teeners?

im assuming points are the same as here (100mg)
1/16 oz, half a ball, 1.75 grams.
crystalcallas said:
that looks like frikkin five gs to me. Whoah red haze! good on ya! although the pipeee is gettin burned so soon , gotta get a fresh one to enjoy all that :)
loif AND a nicely blow glass tube with a really nice double bubble pipe served fresh and nice is THE BEST hit. A water bottle bong is awesome too...but too much work there. A few wrong inhalations and you're in serious gassy trouble.
The caption said it was an ounce. Pipe isn't mine either dumby. Look at the address when you view the picture silly girl.

A wus up I'm new to this board. A few years ago I used to cook the BOMB. And somethin I used to do is never smoke a bowl till its gone. Id stop well before its gone rinse the pipe with denatured alcohol and throw it in a jar (I nicknamed the FuckItBucket) and always do this and sometimes between cooks when Id run out Id usually always have a nice little reserve to fall back on. One time I got around a QO out of it in a time of need! Depending on where you keep it is the determining factor on how to make it useable again. The best way is a way that I have to clean shit since I back then but I aint rollin no more so some shit I gotta clean. Anyways put the shit in a heat resistant glass whatever (The taller and skinnier it is the better longer chards) put a controlled amount of denatured in it (If you put to much you lose shit during drying it back out) if you are in a hurry only enough to brake it down. But the longer it takes the better it is in the end. Now the point is to dry it back out but dont put it directly on a heat element just hold it over it (heating element MUST BE ELECTRIC OPEN FLAME WILL IGNITE!) if you are in hurry bring it close to drying out but not dry drop a drop of Acetone in it while its hot preferably with a eye dropper if its a small amount cover immediately if you dont have a cover for that glass cover with foil and put in freezer immediately! The closer you bring it to dry the faster it will be ready for smokin but the more liquidly you leave it the longer it takes and the longer the chards. When its back to a solid or even if it all doesnt turn solid well if it doesnt all turn solid pour the liquid into another fuck it bucket (good for rails) and repeat process. But with the solids from it throw in a coffee filter and rinse with acetone make sure youve washed out all the denatured! It tastes nasty in the pipe.And dont throw away the run off (the liquid that goes threw the filter)you can always dry it out and rail it.This process works to clean shit thats got foreign objects in it or shit thats cut with cuts like Inositol Powder because its not soluble in denatured so you can filter it out but if your shits cut with say that horse steroid shit it wont work because it also to is soluble so it will brake down to and go threw the filter with the dope. If you burn Inositol Powder on foil it looks just like shit you can even hear it come back on the foil like shit. But it fucks up the taste of dope. They sell that shit at stores like GNC. I threw in a image I made for the fuck of it. Oh yeah about that burning off any impurities or cut or whatever you said its called cutting or something thats not realistic G.

Attachments

• methmotel.jpg
    methmotel.jpg
    29.2 KB · Views: 2,157
Horse steroid shit? You mean MSM? First of all, it's not a steroid. It's a growth hormone to help them with making stronger healthier joints. Secondly, it's not just for horses. It's also used heavily in traditional chinese or japanese cooking(I'm not sure which, maybe both), as well as many other animals.

Another thing, the reason it tastes nasty in the pipe. Is because it's still dirty.

Oh yeah about that burning off any impurities or cut or whatever you said its called cutting or something thats not realistic G.

I never said it would burn off impurites. I said that's what I was told. I know it doesn't burn anything off. Here, this is a direct quote of what I said. 'Supposedly ment to burn off cuts and impurities, however this is bullshit. Most cuts and practically all impurities melt right down and recrystalize in with the meth. Burning off while you smoke, and going into your lungs. Don't worry, this stuff is good for you. It'll grow some hair on your chest. Although "cutting" doesn't burn off any impurities or cuts, it does seem to make the bowl last longer.'

Oh, and don't call me G... ok dawg?

One last thing, and I'm not trying to be a prick here... but try using paragraphs next time. It makes things a hell of a lot easier to read.

EDIT- Fixed the bold tags.

Last edited:
you called me silly GOIL!??!and DUMBY??? And no SMILEY either! *hmmp! pouts* heheheheheh.
kidding G. *lol* ,,,,um i perused the pic rather quickly so i assumed it was yours. im myopic, btw. And i was being happy for you so be nice. :eek:

mAgiC8baLL said:
muhahaha, awesome pic man. we gotta designate a tweaker thread around here cuz its common knowledge we make for the best conversations;)

too bad we get so much hate on bluelight:(

honey i have only this to say:
In hatred as in love, we grow like the thing we brood upon. What we loathe, we graft into our very soul. - Mary Renault
Hatred is by far the longest pleasure; Men love in haste, but they detest at leisure -->hits close to home for a lotta peeps here! :|

I thought you might like to know that you where posting incorrect shit. Didnt know you would trip the fuck out G. And I just checked your profile I now understand why it would be incorrect to call you G.

crystalcallas: itz fuckin rare as hell to find them but i'm glad there are at least a few of us tweakers with good heads on our shoulders and open attitudeds here on bluelight :D

str8sickloco: u have lots of good info man , tho really hard to decipher:| u still hittin the pipe?

i think i'm gonna go back to weekend only use:eek: this week i experimented with certain situations and obligations but its kind of intense being spun around some people...i can sit still, chill out, and chill on the rambling, but the pupils give me away everytime!8(

(MSM) methylsulfonylmethane is derived from (DMSO) dimethyl sulfoxide, which can be used for horses just as much as it can be used for humans. It is an organic compound that comes in the form of a white crystalline powder.

It's a dietary supplement.

@ mAgiC8baLL

When it comes to meth Im rollin till the wheels fall off. If Im not tweekin then its cause Im out or broke. I will never stop tweekin G. Some times I cant always spend as much as I like on it cause I have one stronger addiction then Meth that is anything Tactical I love Tactical Gear and Guns! Did you like the Meth Image I made man? The link was in my first post.

^ nope, maybe the dude that said you did was stoned and miscomprehended something.