• Select Your Topic Then Scroll Down
    Alcohol Bupe Benzos
    Cocaine Heroin Opioids
    RCs Stimulants Misc
    Harm Reduction All Topics Gabapentinoids
    Tired of your habit? Struggling to cope?
    Want to regain control or get sober?
    Visit our Recovery Support Forums

Stimulants Hints and Tips for Meth Smokers!

I'd love to follow all those tips. Too bad there is no meth within a 1000 miles of me.

true. Although you could go shoppin for those nice transparent cheapo lighters, make a hundred or so needle thingies...line them up all the way from ur housed to the end of your block....and blaze away. :) It makes fascinating art , i tell you.

Anyone with braces every tweaked? perfect way to fuck ur mouth and tounge up for a few days. i hate braces:(

and i kno what ya mean crystal callas, ive spilt melted meth on the top of my finger when i was about to smoke some off some foil and WOW did that burn like a motherfuck and then it drys real quick too, hurt me for awhile thats for sure.

Sorry if this has been explained already, but does this needle lighter trick make the meth last longer?

wow, tweakers are weird, like a breed of their own. I used to hate reading a post by someone on meth b/c they use too many adjectives and clutter the juice of their context. ive since gotten used to it. err have fun, and always have something for those nasty comedowns.

NeedforSpeed8 said:
Anyone with braces every tweaked? perfect way to fuck ur mouth and tounge up for a few days. i hate braces:(

and i kno what ya mean crystal callas, ive spilt melted meth on the top of my finger when i was about to smoke some off some foil and WOW did that burn like a motherfuck and then it drys real quick too, hurt me for awhile thats for sure.

Sorry if this has been explained already, but does this needle lighter trick make the meth last longer?

Meth tears my mouth to shreads, without braces... I can only imagine how much worse this must make it. The whole raw mouth issue is enough to keep me from ever doing meth again, although I hear that banging it helps prevent this...

NeedforSpeed8 said:
Not on it's own, but using it lets you heat slower, and smoke slower, thus wasting less and getting more, slower.
SPUNK said:
wow, tweakers are weird, like a breed of their own. I used to hate reading a post by someone on meth b/c they use too many adjectives and clutter the juice of their context. ive since gotten used to it. err have fun, and always have something for those nasty comedowns.
Deffinately a breed of their own. Anyone that stays up for days at a time and doesn't eat anything has just got to be weird...8(

Not everyone gets those nasty comedowns. Mine were never even remotely bad. I've had worse from pot...

yeah its a real pain in the ass.
Usualy when i smoke alot is when it happens, makes my tongue grow a mind of its own too cause it wont stop moving!

SPUNK said:

I beg your pardon i am a bonafide writer/journalist who DOES NOT conform to your biased view of "tweaker posts". :p

And if YOURE not weird, then you dont belong here , :)

I wish this post had been around when I first started smoking it would have saved me a lot of burned dope and blackened, cracked pipes. Really though you have covered the topic almost perfectly. If you smoke out of a bong the best thing I found was to put a listerine strip into the water it makes for a great minty rush! When I first started I thought rolling the dope helped to cut it but I learned it just helps to burn it evenly, I think where ppl get the "cutting" idea is that if u dont melt all the dope down first it does have a nasty taste. The first time I watched someone blow a pipe with a propane torch I was in AWE! Then I was pissed cuz he never told us he could do that and there were many nites at 3am when I could have used someone who knew how to. Great informational post!

Getting the most out of it

If you're worried about wasting smoke, share it with a boyfriend/girlfriend via mouth to mouth action. It doesn't have to take forever like a hit off the pipe. Quick and smooth works fine. Or, if you have no one to share with you could exhale into a ballon. And take a few more hits off it, inhaling and exhaling into the ballon. With breaths of fresh air inbetween hits of course.

^^ i thought most of the meth would get absorbed in ur lungs after one pull?

Most that you'll absorb into your body is basically absorbed by the time you're finished with your hit. But what you're inhaling is pure vaporized meth(not including impurities). Not particulate matter mixed in like pot smoke. So every bit of meth vapor you exhale, is meth disapating into the air. Wasted drugs.

i had stoner friends who had a nice way of sharing the love: one would smoke the meth, the other would smoke his bong, and then they would exchange exhales :) Ive never tried it, but it sure hit em hard! *lol* I think you gotta be an expert at smoking your drugs before attempting this stunt, so as not to waste too much of it and get the best hits.

when inhaling most smoke from drugs (pot included) u get about 95% of the drug absorbed into your lungs within the first 3 seconds.... no need to be destroying more brain cells (as well as nerve endings on ur lungs) by holding the smoke in for 1 minute;)

i want to slap some people upside the head when i'm smokin with them and i see their asses holding the smoke in for 1 min. and then they say "wow i'm so much higher! i even feel dizzy! this is awesome!" itz from the lack of oxygen dumbass8) and now your lungs are paper thin...

i personally cannot smoke any weed/hash/etc without my throat gettin all scratchy and baaad.Its a horrible feeling. I can just imagine how hard it would be to actually keep all that smoke in.Id rather have a friend shotgun me with the weeed smoke IF EVER i have to smoke it *lol* I guess i have bodily functions with one track minds. Like my nose never stings when its ketamine, my lungs and throat never hurt when m smokin tweek or tobacco....you get my point, as stupid as it may seem. :) Everytime my stoner friends take big hits off their bongs/joints, i am humbled and mesmerized. HAH!

clandenstine said:
i think this is commonly known as "chasing the dragon"...
thats not chasing the dragon thats on a bit of foil like a line of H or whatever that u burn from beneath and u chase the smoke with a bit of rolled up card or something. this is proper meth pipe madness going on here

^ smoking off of foil sucks, a nice tube with a small bubble and small carb is the best.

Reactions: A K
red haze: dont mean to pry into ur life or anything, but are u back on the shit?? u reply to posts awfully fast;)

welcome back home buddy=D

I'm dabbling. So far I've only bought two 4 point bags, and two teeners. I haven't done it for a little over a week though, and my pipe broke in transit on the way home.

I reply fast because I have nothing better to do than browse bluelight.

Want some little man? Ounce and a pipe.