• Select Your Topic Then Scroll Down
    Alcohol Bupe Benzos
    Cocaine Heroin Opioids
    RCs Stimulants Misc
    Harm Reduction All Topics Gabapentinoids
    Tired of your habit? Struggling to cope?
    Want to regain control or get sober?
    Visit our Recovery Support Forums

Stimulants Hints and Tips for Meth Smokers!

In meth bongs, would lemonade or cranberry juice filter out less meth than water? I used plain water tonight for the first time and noticed the bong didn't fill w/as much smoke as all the other times (I normally use lemonade), I had ice in the water but by the time I actually started tokin it was melted, but would temp also maybe effect absorption? Oh, and I realized why u should use glass for homemade meth bongs, plastic is porous and will absorb some of it, over time= wastage. Thats probably why bongs are made out of acryllic lol.

LOLOLOL, you wanna see something super ghetto?

I MADE THIS BIATCH HOME MADE HAND MADE I NAMED IT MARTHA STEWART

knock knock its crystal death at yo do

Last edited by a moderator:
How do you melt the frosting on the stem back down into the bowl without burning it all up before it reaches the bowl? Also, I know q-tips and rubbing alchohol, water etc. are good for removing the brown outlines where bowls "cash" inside your pipe, but is there any easy way to remove soot off of the outside? The soot forms when a neandrathal hits your pipe and jams the orange flame repeatedly against the bowl, and doesn't come off except after tedious scraping with a razorblade and even then not completely. I know stove cleaning or replacing the pipe would be easy solutions but I'm curious to know if the soot can be easily removed between bowls even after its cooked on (i.e. no wiping the pipe with cloth or w/e between hits, just between bowls). Thanks a bunch!

Had to add this.. I've found the absolute best shit for cleaning your pipe. It's called wink, you can find it in the laundry section of your local supermarket (the bird one). Just splash some in your pipe, boil it using a torch lighter then dump out voila!! clean as new with no residue. I just twist a paper towel around so no crystals stick to the shaft on the way down. this shit works better than acetone, denatured alcohol, you name it. happy tweaking

What about fucking Kandy K in the ass?

Will the meth eat through one condom before I cum or should I wear two?

this may have been covered already, but i am assuming that a "pookie bong" refers to the type of crackpipe used by chris rock's crackhead character in the film NEW JACK CITY. "pookie" was his name in that movie...

I didn't know meth could do that to your butt.

It doesn't as it's not corrosive. Just because something stings when it goes up your nose does not mean that it's corrosive; anyway if you do your drugs rectally insolution form, it's not even irritating (for amphetamines at least).

ya damn tweakers and yer NONSENSE!! HAHA1!!! damn. do i have any posts in this thread worthwhile>? i havent had a fookin hit in months

Ninjetic said:
I need to find where the hell I can get pyrex pipes. My newest pipe just got a whole near the bottom, and my old pipe's got a huge carb from getting chipped (its all sharp around the edge of the carb, so its risky to carb the pipe now) I need to find a shop that doesn't sell thin pipes (or start makin my own)
i am one of the old school posters of this thread. from a long hiatus i am back :)

for reasons unmentioned here i had to chuck an awesome pyrex pipe that was purchased a long time ago. i was wondering where to get another one because none of the 5 shops i went to had anything remotely close to the quality of pyrex. anyone have any tips on procuring or making one?

"Quick orginize the silverware drawer"

-=ReD-hAzE=- said:
QUICK!!! Organize the silverware drawer!

Your tooo much, im laughing hard! a few nights ago ... that was me i started cleaning up the bathroom then the kitchen....and by the time i was done i was trying to rearrange all the pickled decor jars in the kitchen i started to get fussy and pouty bc i couldnt find the right spot to put them all ....PS: i have rearranged the silverware drawer before.

S

Fuck off reciever

receiver said:
or in 6 words.. put meth in pipe and vapourise

drug basics?

Ok you go try smoking meth all by your lonsome without remembering anything off this post and see how hard it really is. thanks red haze for the post this should help alot if i start smoking meth again

Throw it in the pizz and smoke it ?? Geeez

Quote:
Originally Posted by receiver
or in 6 words.. put meth in pipe and vaporise

drug basics?

Originally Posted by heroin
OK you go try smoking meth all by your lonesome without remembering anything off this post and see how hard it really is. thanks red haze for the post this should help allot if i start smoking meth again

Let me help Heroin explain to the Twirp some simple Smoking Basics........

OK, Look, SWIM is relatively new to Meth and even I knew better than to just throw it in A pipe and smoke it. SWIM is fortunate enough to have someone that she could trust to go to, to ask about using meth.

SWIM tried doing a line for the first time... (didn't like the Burn) so SWIM asked Her friend how it is smoked ...it was sweet....SWIM was served the first few times bc she was still shy.

Now, SWIM was passed down to her a pizz. She was instructed how to Clean, Load, and Heat and inhale. As Far as any other way besides the snort or the smoke SWIM hasn't done any other method ( and will remain that way )

Loading~~~SWIM has a small make~up pouch for her pizz, lighter, a few Qtips and two decent business cards. ( if you have to straws that is good to, but swim never has any around) any way, sprinkle a a portion of your Mieth from your baggie on to the business card, make sure you bend it in half. then gently place over the opening of the stem and lightly tap the stem and it will drop right in. make sure the carb hole opening is facing upward. ( you don't want to dump your prize. try not to load to big of a bowl or or not enough ....to much can burn your prize. and to little ....well then your just not smoking .... i say "load that bitch" but then again swim had a teacher.

Heating~~~swim uses a bic lighter, its what she has handy most of the time. apply the flame close to the bottom of the pipe, but not directly on it, or it will burn the glass and ruin the porosity of the glass, which makes a shitty pipe to smoke from and not to mention it burns the Product. Cant smoke burnt up Product now can we?

so now you have the lighter lit and under the bottom of the glass, but not direct heat remember ...if the pipe is placed in your hand right ( thumb at the beginning of the stem, thumb on bottom, index finger and middle finger on top. swim has middle finger next to index just slightly back, for the roll. OK so now that you are heating the product while steadily rolling the pipe back and forth.....once it has vaporized ( you will see smoke fill up in the bulb ) starting inhaling slowly and steadily, once your product is a nice liquid puddle, remove heat and continue to inhale while you are still rolling it ( spreading it around like this causes the product not to get burned in one spot ...aka ~~ ruining the prize. when you are done with your inhale release the smoke, there is no need to hold it in. since this is the first hit, keep rocking it back and forth and let it cool (recrystallize) now your ready to hit it again...when swim is alone she lets her product cool between hits so the product and pipe do not overheat and spoil the prize.

now if swim reloads a bowl, she swabs the bottom of the pipe with a Qtip and starts all over again. if swim is not going to load another bowl and is finished for a while she will melt down the stem

Stem~~~swim plugs the stem hole ( something non flammable ) and melts the frosting in the stem down into the bottom of the bulb and Vwala smoke your left overs.

Cleaning the pipe~~~ swim will use water and soap in a glass container in the micro wave for 3-4 min. remove it using a cloth so you don't burn your self on the hot glass. swim takes it and rinses it out. takes a paper towel and dries it and uses Qtips to take out the moisture from the inside. and wraps it back up and puts her pizz in her little carrying pouch wrapped in a soft satin napkin ( swim doesn't like her pizz all scratched up.

Additional Tips Swim can think of~~~ don't turn your pipe upside down .. don't let the flame get inside the pipe ( meth is highly flammable ) and don't Double Hit if your with a group ...its RUDE.

OK guys if i left anything out help a lady out and help me fill in anything i might have forgot

Angel

Last edited:
8)
TweekerMonkey87 said:
How do you melt the frosting on the stem back down into the bowl without burning it all up before it reaches the bowl? Also, I know q-tips and rubbing alchohol, water etc. are good for removing the brown outlines where bowls "cash" inside your pipe, but is there any easy way to remove soot off of the outside? The soot forms when a neandrathal hits your pipe and jams the orange flame repeatedly against the bowl, and doesn't come off except after tedious scraping with a razorblade and even then not completely. I know stove cleaning or replacing the pipe would be easy solutions but I'm curious to know if the soot can be easily removed between bowls even after its cooked on (i.e. no wiping the pipe with cloth or w/e between hits, just between bowls). Thanks a bunch!

I heard if you take a Qtip and get it a little moist and dab some cigarette ash on it, it takes it right off...something about the ash ... i tried it once, but i stick with soap and water in the micro wave all those chemicals just eat up the pipe..and also, you should probably not share your pipe with others that don't respect your pipe.

I don't have that problem when cleaning my pipe i don't scorch it and i only share with very VERY close friends. otherwise with anyone other than my closest friends, its a "bring your own pipe" rule sure ill load them a bowl, but they are on their own with ruining their own smoking apparatus.