• Select Your Topic Then Scroll Down
    Alcohol Bupe Benzos
    Cocaine Heroin Opioids
    RCs Stimulants Misc
    Harm Reduction All Topics Gabapentinoids
    Tired of your habit? Struggling to cope?
    Want to regain control or get sober?
    Visit our Recovery Support Forums

Stimulants Hints and Tips for Meth Smokers!

I've noticed some of my tweaker friends blow through the pipe at the end of their hits, apparently to recrystalize the puddle and clear the pipe. Does anyone else do this or is this just some random wasteful tweaker habit native to my area?

Supposedly there is some shit called yaba but i haven't been able to find it an everyone i ask about any type of crystal doesn't even have a clue.
This is because SLANG is regional. Yaba is meth slang in THAILAND and the SOUTH PACIFIC/ORIENT region.

just started tweaking a few weeks ago.. i was all about E before that.. still like E more maybe, but meth sure as hell is a close second! my friend still "serves" me.. works out good though... im new and cant get a good hit yet, and hes a pyro and loves to light it :p
You won't ever learn if you don't try. Try it with YOUR dope though, don't waste someone else's dope because you can't hit it right just yet.

I have a question for all you meth smokers. I have a vial like this one:
It'll never work. But you already found that out. You need air moving over your puddle(s) to keep the temperature down. Too much heat = burned meth.

How does everyone grip their meth piece?
Thumb, index, and middle finger of my left hand. You shouldn't have to stop hitting your pipe and need to plug the stem.

I've noticed some of my tweaker friends blow through the pipe at the end of their hits, apparently to recrystalize the puddle and clear the pipe. Does anyone else do this or is this just some random wasteful tweaker habit native to my area?
It's good to keep air flowing through the pipe after you cease hitting it. And it helps cool and recrystalize your puddle a little faster. Besides, the little locomotive of death looks neat. Doesn't it?

Happy shard hunting everyone. %)

As usual I'm twacked and full of questions lol. What are the advantages of pipes with a slight bend in them (not ones for bongs, but like a 135 degree bend)? And is there any way to keep the pipe from frosting all the way up the stem? Could you use a screen like they have in crack pipes? if so where do you get them? Thanks

You don't have to hold them at an angle? Because they have the angle built in. I don't know about you, but I tilt my pipes down.

To keep the stem from frosting all the way? Get a longer stem. It'll get thinner and thinner frosting as the vapor goes along and gets thicker and less sticky.

A screen don't help shit. Unless you want your screens full of frosting.

Holy fucking shit, did I get really fucking bad lung freeze today. I was so fucking twacked out, I kept forgetting to breathe, I'd have to remind myself to breathe everytime I started blacking out. Fuck. Any cures for this shit?

my dials are pupilated said:
If I were you I would get some distilled water just a lil bit put it in the vial swirl it around dump it out on a pyrex plate, let dry scrape up an use straw to put into a proper pipe and smoke up. That or fuck smoking it use some kool aid instead of water an just drink it.

^^ Yes to the above, but bootybump.

Fuck, I think the reason I got such bad lung freeze is cause I'd be fucking smoking massive ass bowls by myself without stopping to take breathe of oxygen in between. LMFAO hahahhaha wait it hurts to laugh :(

..... it's a terrible thing to throw something so pretty away.

Stop smoking so much fucking meth. Or have you decided that you're already too far gone to quit now..? You know it's eating you alive, unravelling your life before your very eyes. You're the only one that can save you from yourself.

And stop putting corrosive chemicals in your butt. How you think you'd feel if you get some kind of infection from fecal bacteria because meth ate away portions of the mucus membranes lining the rectum?

Keep an eye on your conspiring rat bastard shadow everyone, because you know that sneaky fucker is up to something. 8(

Take care.

I don't even like meth, I don't know why I keep buying. Doesn't even get me high anymore, why am I buying another sack again? Oh yeah, just so I can last till finals (this week), then it's passout/recovery time.

I didn't know meth could do that to your butt. Honestly, meth's the only drug that feels better bootybumped than IV'ed, hahahhaah. Fuck.

Normally I don't smoke that shit, I hate smoking it so I normally snort/hotrail/bootybump, and lately I've been IV'ing, but have stopped because I am having trouble finding my veins for some reason now (like I swear it'll go into the vein but no blood will flow back into the syringe) and I only have 3 left so I'm saving those for a good day after the ones in my arms heal from that 18gauge I used that one day I was trying to OD.

But then today out of nowhere I craved a smoke so I smoked. Was good.

^lol you could hit my veins with an arrow, they're really easy to find, but I don't IV so yeah.

I made meself a pookie bong over the weekend, only smoked a few hits cause I didn't wanna waste it accidently since I was nearin the end of my sack. But today I got some more so I'm itchin to experience the insane clouds and torqueyness that pookie bongs are so famous for. Unfortunately I left that fucker at my friends, it was made out of a starbucks frap bottle and a regular pook w/bendy straws and such, but it was pro, even had it so you could pull the pipe end out like a real quag or whatever. Well anyway, I wanna make another one but I don't have any other glass bottle type things I could use. Would a water bottle or something made of plastic okay, obviously I'd make sure the pipe hung far enough away that I didn't melt the thing and waste the frosty water. The directions from sixthseal and old threads I remember seeing a while back say to use glass but I thought I'd ask the experts befoe I gave up.
Thanks

Plastic works fine. Aquarium tubing or surgical tubing work great for making a double percholating(sp? stoned.) bong.

Pookie? WTF?!

Sounds like something out of the gay meth culture... with their tina and whatnot.

Don't make up funny names for something that will never be deserving of a name like 'pookie'. We're talking about crack bongs people, not teddy bears.

Besides, we don't want kids to get the wrong idea. Right.

^ That is so true.

I have never heard it called Tina until this weekend when i visitied a gay friend in DC. Is that the only people that call it that.

LittlemissMorbid said:
^ That is so true.

I have never heard it called Tina until this weekend when i visitied a gay friend in DC. Is that the only people that call it that.

Down here almost everyone calls it Tina, why they chose that name I do not know......

Exime5150 said:
ok im confused.. is a big hit good, or is the "ghost hit" what im looking for?

Big good hits.

Ghost hits= not meth, poor smoking technique, or "lung freeze"

-=ReD-hAzE=- said:
Plastic works fine. Aquarium tubing or surgical tubing work great for making a double percholating(sp? stoned.) bong.

Pookie? WTF?!

Sounds like something out of the gay meth culture... with their tina and whatnot.

Don't make up funny names for something that will never be deserving of a name like 'pookie'. We're talking about crack bongs people, not teddy bears.

Besides, we don't want kids to get the wrong idea. Right.

Yeah, gay guys tend to call it "crystal" or "tina," around here we all call it "shit," HAHHHAH but i love them because they also understand my love for bootybumping. :D

I call my pipe "Thizz Pizz," my friends call it a glass piece, I made them start calling it the glass dick.

a pookie is what everyone I know in so cali calls it, gay straight or otherwise, i've never heard it called anything else. Sorry if my slang offends you but seriously, get over it, you knew what I meant and that's all that matters.

IMO the best thing to do is take a big hit, but when you exhale, exhale it into a balloon. Your lungs do not take in all the meth at once. enjoy.

.........wouldn't you also get lung freeze from that? i've heard (but dont know for sure) that once you exhale meth its a different chemical compound so its dangerous to shotgun or reuse it

You heard wrong. It's still meth.

Just get a few good breaths of fresh air before rocking the balloon.

The pookie thing doesn't really offend me. I could care less actually. I just like giving people shit.

being pretty new to it i can only offer 1 piece of advice, and its been discussed in bl already, but i just tried it and it works for sure! magnesium helps with tolerance.. about a week of magnesium daily and i smoked way less to get more tweeked :) would dxm help significantly too? i am not a big of dxm, tried to robotrip a few times, last time i felt really realy sick... so no more.. how much do you need for tolerance reduction?