• Select Your Topic Then Scroll Down
    Alcohol Bupe Benzos
    Cocaine Heroin Opioids
    RCs Stimulants Misc
    Harm Reduction All Topics Gabapentinoids
    Tired of your habit? Struggling to cope?
    Want to regain control or get sober?
    Visit our Recovery Support Forums

Stimulants Hints and Tips for Meth Smokers!

Jesus Christ, I'm glad meth ain't around where I live. Seems too complicated to smoke, to many variants in quality, and mucho bad fer you.

Yeah, but it'll love you like none other. Then call up the shadow people to come tear out your throat and eat it in front of you...

Couldnt have said it better myself Haze. Glad to see your thread is still going strong man. Stay Spun All

-=ReD-hAzE=- said:
Yeah, but it'll love you like none other. Then call up the shadow people to come tear out your throat and eat it in front of you...

Very true I would have to say it is my first true love haha. Damn those shadow people why do they always have yo fuck with me!

I was in a darkened room once (only one awake) and the only light was from a sterio player.. there was this little shadow rave-chick dancing infront of it.. i go up to her, she turns around and goes "what?" i wait a while, then her face goes ugly and goes "what!?" and i say nothing, then her face transforms into some kind of monster and goes "WHAAAT!!?" so i wave my hand through her and she disapears...

kinda weird

Well the time has come for me to say goodbye to my close friend meth. The last lot I got was so shit it burned my palate. Smelt really really bad too. The dude I got it off has 5kg of the shite as no one wants it! (sucked in!) Anyway off overseas tomorrow night for a month and surely the monkey will be off my back by then. I love this thread- hopefully it will still be around when I get back.....

good things come to those who wait and when least expected! I swear;)
omg haze that avatar is sick....if it is what i think it is!!!

*molest*

Str8SickLoco said:
Couldnt have said it better myself Haze. Glad to see your thread is still going strong man. Stay Spun All

nice to see you alive dude! Anyway, any new pictures? :) i have to say...your female graphic (you posted it here a long time ago)...is AWESOME SHIT! i love it! especially the hair and the textures...you are really good ! :)

I used to be a bulb boy but i would get kinda obsessed with twirling the pipe trying to eek out another hit. i stay loyal to the foil so when im done i just toss the boat. plus i have an industrial size roll of aluminum foil from Sam's

AudioXTC said:
I used to be a bulb boy but i would get kinda obsessed with twirling the pipe trying to eek out another hit. i stay loyal to the foil so when im done i just toss the boat. plus i have an industrial size roll of aluminum foil from Sam's

foil sucks... can you honestly say chasing in on foil is better than hitting it out of a tube/bulb...

I like those double bubble tubes made out of crack pipes... you can get massive hits.

geetered said:
foil sucks... can you honestly say chasing in on foil is better than hitting it out of a tube/bulb...

I like those double bubble tubes made out of crack pipes... you can get massive hits.

What he is saying is that with foil you don't stare at the burned on residue in the glass pipe all day, or better yet, try to hit it. With foil you don't have that problem. Although I don't have that problem with my pipe, so I can say with confidence fuck foil.

^^exactly

also with good technique you dont waste a wisp, just chase that puddle back and forth back and forth

I dont know if this was mentioned yet (haven't read 13-16), but does anyone else take REALLY small puffs, almost no breath at all, so that the pipe almost 'refills' with smoke between puffs, with each puff as the 3 points at which the pipe is turned (90 deg. right, center, 90 deg. left). I have found that this is THE best way to take hits. Have gotten many a great cloud with this method. Once again, sorry if this has been mentioned before. I was just wondering if anyone else had a 'recommended technique' for big hits. Anways, spin on & stay intoxicated.

-LoozurBoy

^^^ Yes. That's kind of what I ment when I said, "Nice slow inhalation with micropuffing action seems to work best."

It's all good though...

god damn you red-haze, after reading this entire thread yesterday, i had a nice dream of blowing some big clouds with bomb glass..... the bad part is im broke and it wont be happening anytime soon! :(

Don't damn me. I haven't smoked dope since... a month or more ago. Back when I got that massive 8 ball. And it's not in my future plans anytime soon.

im sorry? oh, and btw, that last 8ball that you got was crazy. props

Last edited: