• Select Your Topic Then Scroll Down
    Alcohol Bupe Benzos
    Cocaine Heroin Opioids
    RCs Stimulants Misc
    Harm Reduction All Topics Gabapentinoids
    Tired of your habit? Struggling to cope?
    Want to regain control or get sober?
    Visit our Recovery Support Forums

Stimulants Hints and Tips for Meth Smokers!

Wait till I get home. (At a friends now)

I'll show all you pig fuckers some huge chunkalunks of sweet sweet glass.

please do....b/c no believes that you get meth. no one. everyones been talking about it, everyone is talking about you, your the talk of the town. everyone is just dieing to know....do you get REAL LIVE methamphetamine?

*goes back to fucking pigs*

I've been clean for three months now - not of my choice I had a brush with the law and spent all my money on lawyers - as soon as I pay off my debts i'm going to celebrate...

Any suggestions? heehee

Fill that bowl, light it up, pass to me. Repeat at least 10 times or until stash is used up. Go and get more glass. Repeat first two steps. Oh yeah, blow the others in this thread out too. And have some for yourself too, if there is any left after we have finished with it!!!!8o

Hang on a sec redhaze- I thought you didn't have any friends!!!!!!!!!!!!!

sif

Geez-A said:
Fill that bowl, light it up, pass to me. Repeat at least 10 times or until stash is used up. Go and get more glass. Repeat first two steps. Oh yeah, blow the others in this thread out too. And have some for yourself too, if there is any left after we have finished with it!!!!8o

fat-fucking-chance

~tweaker love~

SPUNK said:
please do....b/c no believes that you get meth. no one. everyones been talking about it, everyone is talking about you, your the talk of the town. everyone is just dieing to know....do you get REAL LIVE methamphetamine?

*goes back to fucking pigs*

LOL, i feal ya on that 1

---sarcasm is funny(er) on K... BLAH! redhaze, i wanna see about an ounce of some fine ass glass

Nah, I don't play with any kind of weight. Like I said, when I get home I'll upload a bag of magical growing ball of meth. It's crazy man, crazy I tell you.

We've been loading about .25g bowls... which end up lasting like a half hour. Then everyone is fucking gakked to the max.

Hahaha, I'm watching the Simpsons episode where they go to Japan and while I was reading this thread, Homer said:

"Well, at least we'll die doing what we love: inhaling molten rock."

So apt =D

-=ReD-hAzE=- said:
Nah, I don't play with any kind of weight. Like I said, when I get home I'll upload a bag of magical growing ball of meth. It's crazy man, crazy I tell you.

We've been loading about .25g bowls... which end up lasting like a half hour. Then everyone is fucking gakked to the max.

damn yo, you are crazy.

how the fuck can you burn a bowl like that? i tried it once, loading 1/4 gram in a bowl... ended up with a brown/black mess i ended up grudgingly burning off with a blow torch (man that tasted nasty, not to mention the bowl exploded in my face and cut my eyebrow).

i usually just divide a bag into bumps and burn 'em when i need to.

nah he knows what hes doin. Did u read the whole thread? anyway...it depends on the gakkkk.

53992crystal1-med.jpg

ENJOY!!!!!!

Follow the instructions on smoking dude. If you want to conserve (which we were not) you would want to load small bowls. Like half point - point bowls. (50mg-100mg) Heat slow, roll it normally and far, with a nice slow steady inhale. Hit should take anywhere from 20-30 seconds or so, depending on how much was loaded.

We on the other hand were more focused on getting hew-fucking-mongus hits almost every single time we hit the thing. That was loading the .25g bowls, and just toasting it. Heat fast, roll it fast and barely back and forth, and pull hard and steady. Hits took about 3-5 seconds.

Though, we did go easy on that one bowl. Shared between five people, it went around a good five or six times.

Alright boys and girls. Prepare to see some rocks. And when I say rocks, picture in your mind things that actually resemble rocks. Not chunky shards, or aquarium gravel, but rocks. Massive boulders of the most insane crystal I've ever seen.

Chunkalunks in my Gallery.

Last edited: