• Select Your Topic Then Scroll Down
    Alcohol Bupe Benzos
    Cocaine Heroin Opioids
    RCs Stimulants Misc
    Harm Reduction All Topics Gabapentinoids
    Tired of your habit? Struggling to cope?
    Want to regain control or get sober?
    Visit our Recovery Support Forums

Stimulants Hints and Tips for Meth Smokers!

Now for the truth.

If you smoke meth, it doesn't really matter if you own every bottle of witch's brew in GNC...

your teeth will still rot out from the red phosforus, your hair will still fall out from the stress of your heart, your heart will still be 10 times more likely to tell you to fuck off and just stop on you, your kidneys will fail after they can't filter any more junk you put in them, your lungs will fail after they've grown tired of all the shit you breath, your eyes will be sore, your nose will rot along with your pretty skin if you keep snorting it, your brain will have a seizure because of all the unneccasary blood you pump to it, and if you're lucky it will just give you a stroke first and kill you or make you a vegetable, and otherwise, over time you will become either dead, or very ugly, sad, and lonely. And GNC, salt water, sleep, meditation, etc... can't save you.

Now before you all throw a bitch fit, I'm not saying don't use crystal, just stop lying to yourselves about how you can prevent it's negative side. That's a load of shit.

Use crystal on occasion, use everyday and you're guarenteed fucked.

Plain and simple.

Moderation and self control, otherwise, you're fucked. I don't care what you do to stop it.

Durrrrrrrr.......

Of course meth is no good for you- everyone knows that- we are not complete fucking morons. So is alcohol, smoking, fatty food, heroin etc- fucking almost everything in excess is bad for you. This thread is giving users tips for getting the most of their product and how to best care for yourself if you are going to do it.
I think most bluelighters are aware that drugs are bad for you ok? You are not enlightening anyone with your vast knowledge of the subject here.

:p

yes my only point being.... (though made very crudely)

it was never mentioned in this thread that smoking on occasion and limiting your use will save your mind/body more than anything else on the planet EARTH.

derrr...

shit.. people who only use meth 3 to 4 times a year don't even need to do a single thing mentioned in this thread.

In fact, the only people who need to do the things mentioned in this thread are people with an extreme lack of self control who can't use moderately and like to convince themselves it's somehow possible. But guess what?... they're still fucked.

How's that for enlightening?

Even if you use meth on one occassion in your life it still helps to brush teeth afterwards. I get your point about use in moderation however lecturing people about usage will probably achieve nothing but make you come off as a self- righteous troll.
People will decide for themselves when they indulge- knowing full well that they shouldn't at all given that it is illegal and bad for their health.
So thankyou for your input just in case any bluelighter out there was under the mistaken impression that they can do as much meth as they like with no consequences.
I hope now you are going to go to every thread about any drug and post your moderation tips there just in case heroin or other drug users out there that are unaware of the benefits of moderation. =D

Only problem is that your point is null and void. The people who don't practice moderation or self control aren't concerned with saving their bodies. They're only concern is making it last as long as possible.

True all of the negatives can't be stomped out, but a hell of a lot of them can. A hell of a lot of damage can be avoided. A hell of a lot of bad things can be stopped.

Using every single day is possible without fucking yourself. It just takes some brains and some self control to not overdo it.

pa.. said:
yes my only point being.... (though made very crudely)

it was never mentioned in this thread that smoking on occasion and limiting your use will save your mind/body more than anything else on the planet EARTH.

derrr...

shit.. people who only use meth 3 to 4 times a year don't even need to do a single thing mentioned in this thread.

In fact, the only people who need to do the things mentioned in this thread are people with an extreme lack of self control who can't use moderately and like to convince themselves it's somehow possible. But guess what?... they're still fucked.

How's that for enlightening?

Even if you use 3 to 4 times a year, people would still like still know HOW to do it the best way and they may only use a few times a year but they may be week long binges- in which case they had better know about proper dental/oral care, the importance of diet and water intake etc, which is info they can get from this thread.
If people don't need or want to take in the info here they don't have to! And guess what- if people want to use every day and are able to live that way comfortably- then thats their buisness.
This is a really informative and entertaining way of getting knowledge about subjects that most people can't bring up in conversation with friends and family. If you have a problem with the subject matter kindly take it up with the moderators or someone who cares.=D

EAT THIS

....And i have only one point for you......

53992phew.jpg

EAT THIS!!!!!!!!

lol!=D =D =D =D

102247.jpg

Ok ok, so he really wasn't owned... at all.

I just wanted to use that picture. =D

calm down ya'll...

Your tips are nice. Good luck with them.

What are some tips to prevent lung cancer and throat cancer from smoking meth?

Do you guys have any tips to prevent kidney damage, stroke, or heart attack?

I'd be really interested in those, because the only tip I've heard for those negative side effects of using everyday, is... don't use everyday. Go figure.

oh and just to clear things up for anyone who may be uninformed, sorry if you all know this, but it's not mentioned often... brushing your teeth is really cool, but it doesn't stop the damage that is occuring from the inside > out. Again sorry if I'm upsetting anyone for relaying that little fact.

Really though, you all can use all you want, I was simply trying to show that moderation will be the only thing that saves your ass. Sorry for being concerned.

*gets back on high horse* (<<sarcasm)

**neigh neigh**

Some fucking wicked pictures there guys- would make excellent screensavers!!!!

Hmmmm... some tips for preventing cancer, stroke, heart attack etc...
1) have a good balanced diet
2) drink plenty of fresh water
3) don't go in the sun without hat, sunscreen, protective clothes, sunglasses
4) do not expose yourself to forms of radiation
5) don't smoke (anything)
6) check cholesterol levels regularly
7) don't do drugs (ha!)

hmmmmm my grandmother died of a stroke- maybe she was a tweaker!!!!!

I was going to ask you to take the tips above and fuck off out of this thread but idiots like you are always good for a laugh for tweakers like me. Thanks for the entertainment mate, please reply soon, have almost stopped laughing at you!!! =D =D

your grandma died when she was 20 yrs old of a stroke? damn dood... narly..

pa.. your flaming is great and all, but can I suggest that you go and read up on what "harm reduction" means, then have a think about the fact that this is a harm reduction site? Moderation is one facet of harm reduction but it is not the only one. No-one here is stupid enough to think that meth is harmless but there is anecdotal evidence that the strategies herein are effective for harm reduction and that is our goal.

Jeez she was pretty rough looking for a 20 year old- she looked almost 90! Kind of like the chicks you pull hey? You seem to be very familiar with fucked up ugly vegetables who have no self control- you poor dear- your mother wasn't a very good role model for you was she?

Now as I said before, thankyou for your moderation tips. And thankyou for keeping this thread at the top where it belongs. ***takes another hit from the pipe*** ahhhhhhhh I hope other tweakers read your shit and laugh at you as loudly as I have been!!!
=D =D

Oh yeah you ARE my fucking hero!!!!

Re: EAT THIS

crystalcallas said:
....And i have only one point for you......

53992phew.jpg

EAT THIS!!!!!!!!

lol!=D =D =D =D

Crystalcallas you should give a few tips on how to look sexy while smoking! You sure pull it off (assuming that pic is you that is- apologies if it isn't.=D

^honey of course thats me. I will gladly give you lessons if and when we get to hang :)