• Select Your Topic Then Scroll Down
    Alcohol Bupe Benzos
    Cocaine Heroin Opioids
    RCs Stimulants Misc
    Harm Reduction All Topics Gabapentinoids
    Tired of your habit? Struggling to cope?
    Want to regain control or get sober?
    Visit our Recovery Support Forums

Stimulants Hints and Tips for Meth Smokers!

I have never shot up meth before mate! I suppose if you start off that way smoking it wouldn't compare, hey? Do you smoke it as well? I read somewhere that shooting up damages your heart more than other ways, but smoking it fucks up your lungs. Ah well, its all good if you enjoy yourself and don't fuck yourself up too much!!! I will have to add you to my list of cool bluelighters!=D =D

geetered said:
MODS can 1 of you please edit this thread and get rid of all this useless offtopic bullshit... this is a good thread and now its basically cluttered with meaningless worthless shit
I already sent a PM to PhreeX about this. Posting about it IN the thread is about as unuseful as a dual nipples on a man.

Alright then, the next pm has to be on the topic- hints for meth smokers. Sorry to annoy you red haze

This ones about meth smoking. I am curious about the type of pipe. In your area (Not sure if Head Shops in all states can carry them) do head shops sell those kinda expensive pipes around $10 I think? If so what do you prefer a pipe (car air freshner) that you buy and blow or those thick almost unbreakable head shop pipes. Im really curious on your opinion -=ReD-hAzE=- since I agree with most of your opinions on smoking. Lots of people I have known didnt put much thought into smoking but thats one thing about you I respect the outlook if you are gonna do it do it right (Or at least Im assuming this from the topic of this thread). And whats everyones carb size prefrence and why?

I get most of my pipes from a guy that buys beafy glass tubing from a glass blower, and blows his own(and just about everyone elses) pipes. They're thick, they're cheap, they're good looking. We usually get a nice double bubble (bubbles about the size of nickles, maybe a little bigger), around 9-13cm (4-6 inches) long. Inside diameter of the stem, about that of a pencil. Carb about the size of the inside diameter of the O key on your keyboard.

If we need a pipe and can't find him. We'll improvise. Usually we 'find' refridgerater lightbulbs in our pockets after a trip through the grocery store. They're like a thinner shorter test tube, with threads on one end. Five seconds with a propane torch, and they have a bubble and a carb. Not the best, but they work in a pinch.

only love

<----Waves Hello and Kisses Everybody in this place. MWAH!!!!!!! (obviously im feelin damn good now and just wannna spread the luuuurve to my fellow tweeks :) And a double hug to red haze my fraternal male twin :) ooops!

crystalcallas: mahal kita!!=D lol from your puti boy up here in japan...

wut up fellow tweakers. i just wanna say congrats to mah boy Chubba over there in Oz for kickin this shit after slammin it for a few months, that takes some crazy discipline brutha! good luck with it;) and also hot damn that spiral technique is incredible, i am takin the largest puffs out of anyone in my lil group and they stare at me HARDCORE while i'm lighting up just to learn it=D LOL funny tweakers and their crazy concentration skills...

^^psssst yourself mister. LOL it took me 2 minutes to decipher the meaning of your ")". HAH! And magic8---pare da best ka talaga :) puti boy---damn that made me lo! :)

i just read all 9 pages of this thread ...... good old crystal :) i also impliment the spiral method and find it to be quite rewarding
i have been described as the crystal nazi, anyone smoking crystal arround me has to do it right or there ends up being serious words conveyed! lol

Aaaaah this thread is back to its old good natured self. Where I live pipes are sold openly in suburban delis and are quite good quality. Are they easily available elsewhere? (Im in Australia)

delis ??? ... i just goto the local tabacconist or bong shop .... $10 gets me a decent pipe ... i find a thin small bowl to be better for me but you cant really use the spiral method with them ... still rather em likes that but, more controll :)

I like the ones with the massive bowls - you can pack in lots and when it crystalises you have like half a gram of meth in a crystal puddle around the circumfrence of the bowl :) you get big puffs out of that if you dont burn it away

i like a big bowl atleast as big around as my cock, with a small carb about as big around as a ciggarette.

^ i had all shapes and sizes a long time ago, before they got broken up and adopted by other homes :) My favorite was a really teeny tiny one, it was so small you had to cross your eyes to see the bowl. And it had my name on it! it was a labor of love by this guy who made me two pipes as a gift :) My fuckin ex boyfriend borrowed it and never returned it. Ah well....i miss my pipes.

geetered said:
i like a big bowl atleast as big around as my cock, with a small carb about as big around as a ciggarette.
You sir, take sucking the glass dick to a whole new level. :\

day 3 - feelin very cracked out8(

almost done tho.... finished a 20 page paper last night, organized my whole closet, and dusted my room8o