• REAGENT TESTING & DRUG CHECKING Welcome Guest
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules
    Featured Link 1 Featured Link 2
  • RT&DC Moderators: arrall

How Long Does It Take Pills to Show up in Urine?

Jonny Dough

Bluelighter
This isn't about testing a pill to find out what it was, more of a pill drug test question.

I was arrested for under the influence on campus (basically I was just passing out in class on 4 zanny bars and 4 SOMAs-- not passing out to where I couldn't wake up, just napping!! -- and the professor informed the police)

I submitted a drug test for them as soon as I could. I don't know if it was the zanny bars that made me do this, or what. But my thinking was that if i pee'd for them early enough, that the Alprozolam wouldn't even be in my dirty urine, I was assuming it would have not gotten all the way through my system. I was assuming that the pee in my bladder that I gave them for the sample would have nothing to do with what was in my stomach and blood stream.

Does anyone know how fast it takes for a pill to take to get to your urine? (mind this that when I took the test, I was still up there, high as hell. I almost forgot I got arrested and was at the police station that day). That was the only time I had done Zannies recently, so I am hoping that they were out of my system.

Can anyone out there answer what I'm wondering?

This isn't about testing a pill to find out what it was, more of a pill drug test question.

Should have posted in Drug Basics.

But to answer your question: Straight away. As soon as you're feeling the effects, (and probably before) it'll be there in your urine.

Last edited: