• Cannabis Discussion Welcome Guest
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules

[MEGA] How much Cannabis do you smoke?

PhireXZ

Bluelighter
so...how much?

i do about 1 gram on week nights, and 3 on weekends...sometimes more, sometimes less..

hard one..

it differs, usually have 2 regular joints on my own on a day, with friends, i tend to smoke more. average is 1.5 grams a day, i think.. on the weekends, amount goes up, can't say i keep track of it though.

some days I don't smoke at all, some days i just have a bowl, but if im making it a point to be stoned that day then probably about a half eighth

Don't know in grams.. Maybe one and a half. It differs if I have to work etc..

1.0+ grams a day would be expensive for me, i wish i could, usually a bowl per day during the week, and half eighth to a full eighth on the weekend, all has to do with however much cash i have that weekend

if i can afford it, me and my mate can smoke a 1/4 oz in about 3 hrs. Otherwise its only about 2-3 grams a day, every day for the last 4 yrs

If I wake up and smoke up then it could be about 2g a day.
If I wait until the afternoon/evening it is usually about 1g.
My use declines on the weekends because I like to go out.
Usually I get about 10-12 bongs out of a gram (mixed with tobacco).

work nights so get home at 7am and smoke till about 12, usually a 1 ciggi mix, so about 10 cones, same at night before work, then a spliff at about 3am to relax after the paperwork is done at work!8)

i don't wanna start shit but I can smoke you all out!
unless your also dutch ofcours
about two grams of good shit or less it depends but still....=D

about an eighth every week, use to be half an eighth a day, but now that im out of school and working, it's hard to find time to as often.

Last edited:
slikbrick said:
i don't wanna start shit but I can smoke you all out!
unless your also dutch ofcours
about two grams of good shit or less it depends but still....=D

If I was a millionaire I'd buy you a plane ticket and we would have a great big internet-broadcast smoking competition, along with strippers & lots of prostitutes.

I honestly have my doubts that you could smoke me out. Oh and I'm Spanish, what does that have to do with it? Just because marijuana's legal in your country it doesn't mean you genetically have a higher tolerance to it. In fact I bet any Jamaican could easily beat you (and it's not legal there)

I smoke until my bowl is empty. (not american bowl, a cereal bowl). I usually mix 1 cigga with just over a gram and then smoke until its gone (I dont work and I go to uni at night, so that can be 6am sometimes): The end of the bowl determines my bedtime. If I "chop up" a 20 cone mix then Ill smoke it until I pass out, but similarly if its a 5 cone mix, then I'll ration the 5 bongs over the night and wont usually bother to "chop up" more...that is my rationale.

To the arrogant Dutchman: It is SO MUCH EASIER (and less efficient) to go through 2 grams smoking joints (I just know you SlikDutchnmen do), than through a bong mixed with tobacco (like Aussies do).

Also...Spaniard's are cool...except this one guy that claimed he smoked 30 joints a day and got each joint for $1. I would also claim Jamaican's to be the smoking kings of the world.

Hmm... tough... about .5 each schoolday, 1-2 grams by myself on weekends, 4-8 grams per day if with people on weekends.

diegoblunt said:
Also...Spaniard's are cool...except this one guy that claimed he smoked 30 joints a day and got each joint for $1. I would also claim Jamaican's to be the smoking kings of the world.

Yep, no one can take more than Jamaicans.
OK, I don't know about the thirty joints a day thing .. well OK actually I do know, it's A LIE, as simple as that.
The part about getting them for one euro each is true though - drugs are very, very cheap in Spain.

30 joints a day? Hahahaha ... bull.