• Cannabis Discussion Welcome Guest
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules

[MEGA] How much Cannabis do you smoke?

used to be an 1/8 a day. But now that im not in school anymore and working all day, about an 1/8th every 3 or 4 days.

Smoking shwag (unless it's offered by someone, which would make it rude to turn down) should be an offense punishable by jail time

I thought it already was. 8)

anonymousjoe said:
I dunno... I think this thread could be kinda misleading.

After all...

Smoking a gram of mexican brick shwag piss puke dirt weed doesn't have NEAR the effect of smoking a gram of the sticky icky icky.

Ya know?

Yes we know Snoop Dogg..

=D

..But you have a good point, so I would like to ask all of y'all to include what you're smoking/buying, be it shwag or dank or something in between, it makes this thread a bit more clear, if y'all know what I mean. :)

in the day like 8th almost on average, but during the summer usually a couple days we just smoked quads in short period of time. Then the ocassional oz session.:) but average everyday=18th of either bud type.

Usually smoke around an ounce every four to five weeks. Always High quality.

An ounce costs $240 - $280 Australian $$$

However at the moment I'm trying to get it down to a half ounce per 4 weeks and it ain't going so well 8(

I smoke about an 1/8 a day during the week, more on the weekends, and when I use other drugs

Well, i usually buy a few dubs a week(usually once a month i buy in bulk 140$+) Most of the reason i dont buy chronic usually (i buy mids and stress almost all the time) is people were i live are very skimmpy on the chronic and charge WAY to goddamn much for so little. Also, my stress/mid people i get it from they always hook me up and always got it but.......that will all def. change though when i move out this summer and bring my 1000 watt HPS with me;)

We usually go through an 1/8 a day or about 1/2 in a day and a half.
Gets to be pretty expensive cause I'm the only one buying the nugget between three big potheads.

not that much I only do it as social thing. The problem is I'm too social for my own good 8(

I would smoke a an 8th a day for about 1 year and then i got caught and put in rehab. so now i wait.

At the peak of my use I'd estimate my purchases to be roughly equal to an ounce of (fairly) high-quality nugs every 2 1/2 weeks. Today, an eighth will typically last at least 5 days to a week. I've also been known to settle for the Mexi-crap when times are tight.

my friend and i smoke 60 bucks a KB a week... i'm a newfound pot head i just graduated, but is that a lot? or no?

I used to smoke about an 8th of schwag during the week, and another 8th on the weekends. Thats when i didn't have the court ridin my ass though. :|

About a quarter a week if I'm smoking by myself. If I'm smoking with others and partyin up, somewhere around 10-12g a week. Of course, there are those declared smokin weekends every now and then where I'll buy a half ounce for the weekend.

yeah so you can smoke the entire day...during the week i only smoke after 7 pm or whatever time we get home :(

1-3 grams / day ... makes for an expensive habit, at least 3 grand is spend on herb per year for personal use only.

lately i been tryin to cut down on the bud a little.

day = bout 1.5 grams or less.

week = bout 1/4 ounce or less.

monthly = bout an ounce give or take a few grams.