• Cannabis Discussion Welcome Guest
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules

[MEGA] How much Cannabis do you smoke?

Cam A said:
gugglebum : well then you just the king of taking things literally aren't you mate.

Well you know, I read, I try to understand, I process and I reply. And if during the reading part I discover bullshit, I usually reply saying it's bullshit.

I probably smoke between 1 - 2g a week at most, sometimes I don't even smoke.

Stuff smoking everyday, the highs would become boring.

I smoke 5-6 bowls a day. 2 when i wake up 1-2 at lunch depending on what i have to do and when my parents are comming home. Then i smoke 1 joint and 2 bowls at night.

mine varies a whole lot now, im trying nto to smoke it at all..... even though its my best friend.

I don't smoke daily, but when i do smoke i usualy sit down with a a few friends and run through an 8th. I do tha tonce a week or so.

a little under a gram/day, but really the most i can aff0ord... lol, i been straight fer like 2 weeks now

I guess around 2.0 g's to myself a day. More like a quarter a day between 4 people though... usually go through about 7-8 Swishers during the day, with bong hits or pipe in-between blunt sessions.

He'd definately be smoking all day.. Seshes would be every half hour, and probably end after half an hour :p
And probably buy's ounces and not fitty's

A friend of mines room mate smokes an 8th a day on average. He works 40 hours a week, and any time he isn't at work he's puffing on a pipe/bong/blunt/joint. He never has a dime on him, and usualy has about 100 dollar tab running with his weed dealer (the other room mate).

Are you guys kidding ? Anybody can smoke an 8th alone each day easily. 8ths can be finished off in a one or two hour session and i'm not talking about dirtweed - this is the good medical chronic. It just depends how much you like to smoke. On 420 none of the blunts we rolled were less then 3 grams. I'v spoken to other people (medical growers) who can/will smoke an ounce or more per day, though usually in a vaporizer or food.

dont talk until you've tried a bubbly!!!

I have no doubt that u guys in Europe would get some awesome weed... (i am Australian)
but u also have no right to talk about being able to outsmoke anyone until u have tried the wrath of a bubbly bucket!!!

Get a bucket set up (for those who don't know what a bucket is ill explain). Get a bucket filled with water, cut the bottom off a 3 litre bottle, put it in the water. Then burn a hole in the 3 litre bottle's lid, push a conepiece in2 the lid to make a seal, then screw the lid back on to the bottle. Put weed in conepiece. Light the weed, pull the bottle up and smoke will fill the 3 litre bottle. Take lid off, and inhale smoke while pushing bottle back into the water-filled bucket. Sorry if I have offended ppl that already know, its just that my dutch mate here in Oz has a cousin from Holland and he had no idea what a bucket was.

Anyway back to the bubbly...pack 2-3 cones of pure weed into an oversize conepiece, connected to a long metal pipe. Put conepiece in lid of 3 litre bottle, so the metal pipe goes into the water. Then light weed and pull the bottle up slowly (easy to screw this up if pulled too quickly). Nothing will happen at first, but then bubbles start to come from the bottom of the metal pipe. When the bubbles reach the surface of the water, they "pop" and smoke rings appear in the empty bottle. Continue to pull the bottle up and more bubbles appear more frequently. Finally the remainder will pull quickly, leaving you with a 3 litre bottle absolutely packed full of very, very thick smoke. Take lid off bottle, and push the bottle back into the water while inhaling the smoke.

That's a bubbly....one or two of these and you will no doubt be on your ASS!!!!!! (Just imagine 3 litres full of smoke in one quick hit)

If anyone has tried this before, please let me know of your experiences!!! I'd love to hear of them....Hope to hear from your replies....

Niall

Cannasumption

1 - 2 oz.s weekly
4 - 8 g.s daily
Its free for me and, well, my favorite drug, of course I ocasionaly go dry for usually under a month so my system gets cleaned then.

Really depends what I am up to during the week, but if I am mostly working from monday to friday, I will go through about a quater by myself, maybe more, if there is a big event on, on the weekend!!!! =D

don't talk shit, just cause one person from the netherlands donb't kno about the buckety thing doesn't mean the entire country doesn't know,btw i'm not offended=D and ofcousre i can't start shit about smoking people out but you say weird things on DXM;) but ennywees i have know doubt that half of you choke your throat out(?) if I make you one of my special slikjoints but what am i talking about, peace to all the smokers outthere and if I offended you, good cause i still don't give a fuck(Em)

- 1-3g daily at the moment

Most enjoyable smoking experience: Being in Amsterdam, with 8g of the finest jack herer, silver haze and AK47, with only 3 hours to go before our flight home...4 x 7'' blunts went down a treat....take off was intensely fuzzy.

Heavy smokers...how much do you actually smoke?

I've been going through an 8th (by myself) about every 6 to 7 days. So that's a half-ounce a month....which "can" end up being $150 to $200 a month if I don't buy bulk :(

What about you?