• Cannabis Discussion Welcome Guest
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules

[MEGA] How much Cannabis do you smoke?

shsh why is everybody so agressive towards me i have respect for almost everybody subcribed(?) to this site maybe mi english is bad or something but sorry man i'm jjust sayin i'm used to good weed and things i've seen iin other countries which they claimed to be good weed i'm just f*ckin laughin but sorry everybody! ok?!

and also:drugs are not legal the laws are just interpreted more losely as you can read some where on this site

I smoke weed when i feel like it and i smoke one joint at a time if i think one can do it i will stop but if not continue, I don’t have regular like all of you, i enjoy weed as a past time not a ritual.

diegoblunt - you live in my world, simple for fucks sake! if the bowl is empty, sleep, if you can't sleep? chop some more and smoke till you sleep

[Bleh.. silly comment -Splatt]

Geez man i only just realised you already bagged the dutchman...i feel so dissillusioned now.

Slikbrik i don't think it was a personal attack on what kind of weed you have, because im sure it is high-grade man, it is from Holland after all..... but as a stoner surely you know that we keep the peace its not about smoking people under the table thats not what it should be about, it should be about "stoned", and the getting of it! But for the record, let me know if you ever come to australia and you can put your money where your bud of "highgrade" into the bowl and i'll be walking by the end of it joint boy :)

Oh and no hard feelings im only trying to stir shit everyone!

Last edited by a moderator:
Cam A said:
And fuck you joint smokers wasting the worlds supply of weed with ya stupid habits, bong on!

That's one of the dumbest things I've ever heard.

about an 8th of an ounce a day, i got strong skunk though so i'm usually incredibly fucked on that

If i have it, i will keep a mild-moderate stone all day long so depending on the quality and amount i have, i will smoke up-to 3g of mid's a day.

gugglebum : well then you just the king of taking things literally aren't you mate.

I buy a quarter ounce each fortnight. Sometimes at the end of the 2 weeks the buckets get a little more sporadic ;)
Usually though I wake n bake and then stay trashed most of the day..

i used to love wake and bake! remember waking up and turning the eyes into watery/glazy motherfuckers for about 5 minutes then pass back out for another hour....2 or 3 times a morning as a general rule.

This thread rules, im not alooooone! :)

it depends with me, i play volleyball and usually the day i practice i dont smoke... but on week nights i smoke about 1g, and then on the weekends i smoke until i cant walk anymore...

i usually smoke about a joint after school, maybe more on the weekends but over this holiday break i have been getting fuuuuucked up. about 5 to 6 joints a day since christmas, i should probably cut down pretty soon, i have no clue what is goin on.....

I usually blaze up about a gram btu thats just when i wake up, between 12 in the afternoon and 2 at night i smoke about 4 blunts or 4 blunts worth of weed.

wheni have class, i probably smoke about a gram personaly... more with friends (after class). if i have to work, i smoke a lot when i get off, as i have a fast food job that i hate... when i get off work, man, i need a smoke.

weekends are usually a quarter.

"i don't wanna start shit but I can smoke you all out!
unless your also dutch ofcours "

Actually, dutch weed from coffeeshops sucks balls. It's 'A-grade' ofcourse, but it just never seems to be as strong as some quality homegrown stuff (ja ik ben Nederlands). I guess they're all just too scared to lose their license to sell some really potent weed. When I give a random pothead around here some of my own weed, they don't know what hit 'm. Point I'm trying to make is, dutch people overestimate their own weed. This is especially the case in Amsterdam.

please refrain from turning this into a competition folks, otherwise i'll have to shut this thread down. :)

I smoke about 1-3 grams a day on a week day. About... 7-10 grams over a weekend.

On average, on a weeknight 0.3 - 0.4 of a gram. Just have a few cones. On some weekends, it increases, especially if I've had pills.