• Cannabis Discussion Welcome Guest
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules

[MEGA] How much Cannabis do you smoke?

Used to smoke about 2gs a day, now I might smoke once every few weeks. Just doesn't do it for me. Maybe with something it's nice, but alone it's pretty situational to smoke.

HellOnEarth said:
wow..i smoke like a quarter oz a day im in highschool and i got work too it doesnt affect anything

either you're sellin, have ridiculously rich parents, or you're smoking schwag.

How long does it take most people to go through an OZ?
I buy in Oz and just want to get a feel for how fast I smoke it compared to real potheads.

I dont smoke at all anymore. Needed to take a break im in MMT and get drug tested and dont want to have to pay for the failed tests. Plus I felt after 2 years of everyday smoking my head could use time to clear up. Ill be starting college and I want to do the best I can.

When I was smoking quite heavily I could smoke an ounce of good headies in 7-9 days. SOmetimes less, but keep in mind that I would smoke A LOT with my ex g/f. So it definetely was smoked up quicker.

i smoke anything between 1- 2 grams a day...and on my days off i smoke about 2-3 grams a day....it varies each week...coz of money and my body...but i smoke the shit everyday unfortunatly

ive cut back quite abit , ill probably douse & burn 0.6g through a billy per day.

But still its smoking everyday & really not that crash hot for the brain dome.Worst part is this:

No weed = No sleep = No fun = hectic withdrawls.

I just started smoking pot again and decided to lay off liquor for a while. Smoke about half a gram a day now.

I get good pot, trust me on this one.

I used to smoke about an ounce a week, did this for about 1 1/2 years, managed to get down to a half ounce a week.

Since I've been unemployed the last two months, maybe a 1/4 a week. :(

I smoke every day, maybe missing 1-2 days a month... usally 2 good sessions, sometimes just 1.

Whoa, where I come from we dont measure it in grams - its just prices. Everything else is grams but not weed. But if I could afford it or when ever a harvest comes in 35 cones (bowls) a day. But I dont know how that comes out in grams.

Shit, nowadays its like 3 bowls a week.

I'm not headie anymore :D

Sycon said:
Whoa, where I come from we dont measure it in grams - its just prices. Everything else is grams but not weed. But if I could afford it or when ever a harvest comes in 35 cones (bowls) a day. But I dont know how that comes out in grams.

haha. that's probably at least 6,7,8 g's a day depending on how you pack your bowls.

Lot's and lot's, the last 3 days I haven't smoked anything though, which is the first time I've had a break in more than over a year or something.. Not voluntarily, but because pot isn't helping me feel good atm.

my 1st reply is a novel...hahaaa

I smoke about .5gm a dayof nice hydro, coz I'm trying to cut down, I used to smoke about 1.5gm everyday on average.

I mainly smoke using a pipe, sometimes joints, bongs or bucketies, I've made some good dope cookies and cakes too.:)

I've been smoking nearly everyday for 10 years. I tried to give up a few times and didn't smoke for a few months, but I always start smoking agian. It's really hard to give up because I love it so much. It makes me feel very content and I enjoy everything I do (except being at a workplace, or in class, or in formal type settings... or around children because I don't feel fully present for them or around my grandma8( ) when I'm high, I think it helps me alalyse things very deeply and I laugh a lot. :D

Like right now I'm recovering from an interesting night, I wasn't feeling very good at all untill I got high, now I'm loving it, the underground hip hop I'm listening to sounds soooo good!!! And it helps me to enjoy food =D

The saying is true, what goes up must come down. Everything it has it's advantages and disadvantages. I'd rather smoke erbal goodness than take anti depressants to help me cope and relax. :\

It makes me do and talk a lot less and think a lot more. It helps me to contemplate what's really impotant and be creative. It could be part of my upbringing, but it seems like it helps me to feel more connected to nature as well.

Everything in moderation is a very important point, I let marijuana become my main focus, so I'm learning to get a balance in my life and prioritise, so I can do what needs to be done and then get wasted. Then I enjoy the high more.

Lately that sticky icky snoop dog joke was funny hahahaha haha

One more thing...I'm from Australia and I don't mix weed with tobacco unless it's in a joint. :p

my 1st reply is a novel...hahaaa

I smoke about .5gm a dayof nice hydro, coz I'm trying to cut down, I used to smoke about 1.5gm everyday on average.

I mainly smoke using a pipe, sometimes joints, bongs or bucketies, I've made some good dope cookies and cakes too.:)

I've been smoking nearly everyday for 10 years. I tried to give up a few times and didn't smoke for a few months, but I always start smoking agian. It's really hard to give up because I love it so much. It makes me feel very content and I enjoy everything I do (except being at a workplace, or in class, or in formal type settings... or around children because I don't feel fully present for them or around my grandma8( ) when I'm high, I think it helps me alalyse things very deeply and I laugh a lot. :D

The saying is true, what goes up must come down. Everything it has it's advantages and disadvantages. I'd rather smoke erbal goodness than take anti depressants to help me cope and relax. :\

It makes me do and talk a lot less and think a lot more. It helps me to contemplate what's really impotant and be creative. It could be part of my upbringing, but it seems like it helps me to feel more connected to nature as well.

Everything in moderation is a very important point, I let marijuana become my main focus, so I'm learning to get a balance in my life and prioritise, so I can do what needs to be done and then get wasted. Then I enjoy the high more.

Lately that sticky icky snoop dog joke was funny hahahaha haha

One more thing...I'm from Australia and I don't mix weed with tobacco unless it's in a joint. It doesn't taste as nice:p