• BASIC DRUG
    DISCUSSION
    Welcome to Bluelight!
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules
    Benzo Chart Opioids Chart
    Drug Terms Need Help??
    Drugs 101 Brain & Addiction
    Tired of your habit? Struggling to cope?
    Want to regain control or get sober?
    Visit our Recovery Support Forums
  • BDD Moderators: Keif’ Richards | negrogesic

How to snort a pill for noobs

canttouchthis

Greenlighter
Hi. I want to try snorting half a pill and i was just wondering if some1 can lay down a basic step by step guide of how to do it. Ive never snorted anything before and i dont have any1 who can show me how, so some basic suggestions would be great.

Also, what would be best to use? A drinking straw? A dollar note (we have plastic bills here)? something else (i dont have pro devices)?

I ran a search but couldnt find anything on basic snorting, so if this is already been covered SORRY my bad! :)

Thanks!!!

get ur pills, break em in half. get two spoons that are the same size. put the 1/2 pill into the one spoon and crush it with the underside of the other spoon. mash it until it gets semi-fine, pour it onto a hard, non pourous surface, take a plastic card (drivers license/credit card) and use the card to crush the pill more finely (move it back and forth on top of the powder while applying pressure).
Finally, cut the powder into lines (---------------------------------------) long. take a straw that is about the same length as that line, insert into a nostril, plug other nostril, take a deep breath, exhale, and then inhale the powder thru the nostril in one steady breath in. Voila.

I would also suggest snorting the pills after you are already rolling. Pills tend to burn pretty badly when you're sober.

LikuidKid said:
get ur pills, break em in half. get two spoons that are the same size. put the 1/2 pill into the one spoon and crush it with the underside of the other spoon. mash it until it gets semi-fine, pour it onto a hard, non pourous surface, take a plastic card (drivers license/credit card) and use the card to crush the pill more finely (move it back and forth on top of the powder while applying pressure).
Finally, cut the powder into lines (---------------------------------------) long. take a straw that is about the same length as that line, insert into a nostril, plug other nostril, take a deep breath, exhale, and then inhale the powder thru the nostril in one steady breath in. Voila.

agreed.

for the spoon part though, sometimes when you're in a situation where u dont have any spoon or other hard materials to help you crush the pills, you can try breaking the pill by your fingers as much as possible, then apply some heat from your lighter on top of chunky e pieces to soften it down a little (dont put to much heat to them since you dont want the pieces to get evaporated). when the chucks are soften down a little, use plastic card as Likuidkid suggested and crush those chunks by pressing the card on top of the chunks (use your palm to press down the card).
if this is the first time you snort anything, dont snort a big line. 1/4 of an e pill is quite a lot when u crush it up. i suggest snorting 1/8 - 1/16 per time since the pain in your nose wouldnt be too intensed.

Oh and realize that your snot will be the color of the pills the next day. Makes for some interesting tissue paper art.

x2stpsfrmnowhere said:
Oh and realize that your snot will be the color of the pills the next day. Makes for some interesting tissue paper art.

not if you rinse your nose like you're supposed to :)

^^^ yeah about an hour after I blow them I will take a spoon of water and drink it with my nose. this gets me rolling like mad again. Damn I love rolling off the drip :D

^^ How do you do that, or rinse your nose with saline without inhaling the water or getting that horrible burning one gets when a big bunch of water goes up their nose (ie. during swimming)?

That is the chief reason I have never tried snorting anything. Perhaps I'm missing out, though.....

if you are ready to take a step up to the next level of E use then try snorting it. I haven't rolled in a few months but when I was into it I would have to snort some E everytime I rolled just so I could get that high.

drinking with your nose can be done by taking a spoon and putting about 1/4 full of water. Then you just snort it and swallow like a lugie. If you inhale its gonna make you cough like no other. I never leave good E pieces in my nose.

quick question, wild the "color" left in your nose be binders/coloring or would there still be unabsorbed MDxA left in there?

binders and colouring. ie if you eat a blue pill you get blue snot. It depends on the pill though... some pills have certain colouring agents in them that really show up (esp with a certain batch of red pills, god that scared me) and some dont have enough colouring in them to show up at all. Others, perhaps even a majority, are uncoloured and have never done anything funny to the colour of my snot.

And yes sometimes there's unabsorbed MDMA in there, which is precisely why these nice people have been advising people to snort water. However in most cases even if you didn't bother to snort water and/or blow your nose most of this will be gone by the following day.

How badly does it burn and how much should you try snorting if you've never done it before? I'm thinking half a pill up the nose and then just take a whole one orally?

4theluvofE said:
How badly does it burn and how much should you try snorting if you've never done it before? I'm thinking half a pill up the nose and then just take a whole one orally?

even though i snort e regularly, i still splits an e pills into 8 lines. so each time you snort it'll be 1/8 per line. half for your right and half for your left nostril. i usually snort 1/8 for my right, 1/8 for my left then wonders around for around 5 mins or so before i snort more.

railing pills burns like a BITCH! i have only done it once and it was not a pleasant experience. i did 3/4 of a super awese pill on a sunday at around 6 pm. it kind of hit me, but not that much. then i cleaned my nose out when i got home at 10 and it hit like a mac truck. oh yes, so pleasant. i just loved rolling alone in my bed til 3 am in the morning watching the numbers on my alarm clock dance and have dinner with eachother. all snorting pills left me with was an extremely sore nose...

sometimes being alone is just fine, "beanpoophead" there's nobody talking, wanting to walk the beach or just bugging you. I think it's much better now and then.

I may snort one this week, have a spare one form the week before so I was thinking of doing something different with it. Plugging really dosn't appeal to me, not in a club environment anyway. And selling it seems a bit of a waste.

make sure that when u exhale before u snort it that u dont breathe out onto all the pill and blow it everywhere like i did my first time hahahahahaha