• BASIC DRUG
    DISCUSSION
    Welcome to Bluelight!
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules
    Benzo Chart Opioids Chart
    Drug Terms Need Help??
    Drugs 101 Brain & Addiction
    Tired of your habit? Struggling to cope?
    Want to regain control or get sober?
    Visit our Recovery Support Forums
  • BDD Moderators: Keif’ Richards | negrogesic

How to snort a pill for noobs

Snorting a Pill generally isn't a good idea, for the simple fact, the binders in the pill can cause damage to your nostril tissue.

I decided to snort a pill once, and in result, got a nose bleed. The effects of the Pill may hit you a lot faster and a little more intense, but the duration of your roll will be greatly compromised.

I snorted some meth pills once, its fairly easy to get pills to a fine powder if you have a little patience..

First I used a sharp paring knife to cut it into tiny chunks... it almost looked snortable when I was done with this step(though it would have probably been rather painful)

Second, I took a socket from a wrench kit and rolled that over it repeatedly, getting it to the texture of granulated sugar. Any hard, wide cylinder will probably do for this step.

Last step, I had this stick that had wheels on each end about 2mm thick, and ran that over the granulated stuff.

At the end of it, I had a fine powder that could have been mistaken for confectioners sugar. Didn't feel any burn to speak of, went right in with barely a tingle.

For the rolling parts where you are really crushing it finely, it helps to put a piece of paper over the top of the pill crushings to keep everthing in one place so it doesn't just get pushed out of the way.

Yep under the tonque that is, ive done it quite a few times really not that bad to me anymore once you get past the taste and yea it burns sometimes too. Im interested in trying to snort though. Ive never snorted anything in my life either. Does the burn usually come from the binders or does it usually come from not breaking up a pill good enough?

Under the tongue does nothing for me...just burns a little and then goes sorta numb...why do you suggest that?

I tried under the tounge once...I dunno if it was the pill(blue key) but it burned really bad.

I only snort pure pills (mdma in powder form) it burns like a bitch also, but at least I know all i'm putting up there is the pure stuff.

although I've railed pressed pills before, I think it's too much of a risk these days. All the binders and dirty stuff....eww.

chances are you could get a pure pressed pill and be fine, or you could fuck up your nose for good.

So I say just blow the pills that you know are "clean."

To break the pill up just use a dollar bill and a lighter. Put the pill under the dollar and crush it w/ the bottom of the lighter. To get it very fine just keep rubbing the lighter on the dollar bill the long way.

shannen said:
make sure that when u exhale before u snort it that u dont breathe out onto all the pill and blow it everywhere like i did my first time hahahahahaha

Yep that my gf's favourite trick!

Just as you finish crushing and racking she exhales and blows stuff everywhere!

one thing nobody has mentioned: there is usually residue left over on the spoon/plate or whatever surface you've snorting off of. If you really wanna get the most out of it, lick those last tiny pieces. It tastes nasty but it's worth it

A technique i use when im out to crush pills is to get two coins, place pill in between the coins and sorta rotate it. Very effective:)

Probably been said already, but i skimmed most of this thread :\

^Ewwww...do you have any idea how filthy circulated coins are? But hey, if you have no issue with snorting traces of other people's faeces, then go for it!

I use a clean mirror and an uncirculated American bill for all my crushing purposes :) Sorry but the idea of other people's bacterial stuff somewhere as delicate as my nose is too gross for me.

I doubt that any serious concentration of faeces would actually "leave" the coin and transfer into the pills. However, bacteria are funny little things, you never know ;)

I used to snort pills all the time, but i stopped doing it in the past few months as everytime i've done it, its been VERY! painful, & not the burning.

I get this horrible crackleing in my head & the eye next to the nostral i snorted through always waters. I don't know why this is but its happening to everyone recently around here too.

Im thinking theres maybe bunk in the pills? But i don't know because i dont have a testing kit :(

Doe's anyone else get this??? x

One of my friends has a little pill crushing device which gtes in really fine.

I have a bit of a thing about putting stuff up my nose, but gonna try 1/4 snorted, 1/4 crushed + swallowed and 1/2 straight swallowed next time... so thanks for the guide!

newskin said:
one thing nobody has mentioned: there is usually residue left over on the spoon/plate or whatever surface you've snorting off of. If you really wanna get the most out of it, lick those last tiny pieces. It tastes nasty but it's worth it

haven't snorted pills yet but will try when i get my hands on some!!! guna eat one then when i feel the effects comming on snort a half in 4 lines like some1 mentioned above.

But what i do with coke is use my finger to collect all the residue then snort along my finger, i never leave anything visible to the eye on the cd case or finger. then i still lick the finger for the numbing feeling but wouldn't bother with pills cos of the taste:p

Pluggin an E is a new experience let me tell ya, fucking increadible!

Crush your pill in a shotglass, take a needles-less syringe and suck up 3-4 ml of water and squirt/mix it in the shotglass so you'll have a solution, suck it up again...

Take some vaseline on the syringetip and put it up your rectum (its like 2 mm you will only feel it slight, then squirt it up your ass (you can feel it while pushing the plunger), then get up and ill swear you will roll harder, and better than everbefore with a peak in about 15 min...