• BASIC DRUG
    DISCUSSION
    Welcome to Bluelight!
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules
    Benzo Chart Opioids Chart
    Drug Terms Need Help??
    Drugs 101 Brain & Addiction
    Tired of your habit? Struggling to cope?
    Want to regain control or get sober?
    Visit our Recovery Support Forums
  • BDD Moderators: Keif’ Richards | negrogesic

How to snort a pill for noobs

oh and shootingstar22 how about not nicking my avatar that ive had on here for fucking ages?

Hum... snorting pills is innefficient. Plugging it is most effective, it kicks in about same speed as snorting, and you don't feel as bad during comedown or as agitated. Tried it recently for the first time after snorting it for 2 years and the occasional swallowing of it. Though unpleasant... it really is the optimum form of doing this drug...

P.S. to anyone who thinks plugging drugs makes you gay... you're dumb, the 2 minute discomfort is worth not feeling as shitty during comedown, my opinion I'm sure not the opinion of many people, for some reason :p

my friend beaks the pill in 2 with his finger or a card, then break the halves in pieces as small as possible by cutting them in 2 with a card., then he puts all the littles pieces together and he puts hi card on the top, then he put his weigth on the card by standing up and pushing with his palms on it.. then he makes circular movements on the tiny pill pieces that lefts while applying a pressure on the card... then make a strait line or just do some funny shapes :)

Unfortunately for me, I find that I am prone to feeling nauseous and wind up vomitting later on during the comedown when I snort pills.

Dr. Funkenstien said:
^^^ yeah about an hour after I blow them I will take a spoon of water and drink it with my nose. this gets me rolling like mad again. Damn I love rolling off the drip :D

ROFL @ that lol jus took a hit of deems hehehe

yea under the toungue works well other thaan snorting lol this thread is humor cann u snort deems hahaha lol damn and alot of foos have snorted anything....wut baout yayo haha Lol peace

I've never had snorted pills burn (unlike meth :| ), but I do get a terrible drip.

You know the taste of pills? It's like that, but it'll be dripping down your throat for the next 10 or 15 minutes. Not pleasant, though you can usually put up with it, especially with frequant sips of water, or when you're already off tap before railing it.

^ It's not coke, you don't need to redose nearly as often. Snorting increases the intensity but as a consequence shortens the normal duration. Of course it depends on your pills and how much you snort, but you'll probably need another line after 2 hours or so. But don't snort like 1/4 of a pill thinking you're just topping up, you'll need at least a half to get anything worthwhile.

subaruwrx said:
my friend beaks the pill in 2 with his finger or a card, then break the halves in pieces as small as possible by cutting them in 2 with a card., then he puts all the littles pieces together and he puts hi card on the top, then he put his weigth on the card by standing up and pushing with his palms on it.. then he makes circular movements on the tiny pill pieces that lefts while applying a pressure on the card... then make a strait line or just do some funny shapes :)

absolut best method i've found. this is exactly how i do it. also i do it on a flat botomed tray with curved edges to stop spillage

Snorting mdma is no different than snorting any other drug. However, snorting pressed ecstacy pills is completely different. Pills are often cut or pressed with water insoluble materials, and when snorted these materials will only gunk up in your nose. They will add to the amount of powder you're going to need to snort and wont increase the euphoria.
Please use caution when snorting anything, especially ecstacy pills which are notoriously impure. Snorting pressed pills is the last way I'd recommend you dose yourself with mdma(aside from smoking which you should absolutely never attempt) and eating/plugging is much safer.
Honestly, if you can't wait the extra ~45 minutes it takes for your pill to kick in(eating it, of course) then you should seriously reconsider your usage.

edit - to clarify...this post was made before this thread was shifted from ED -> BDD. That's why my post is about E. Mass produced pharmaceutical pills are different, since they are all unifrom.

Last edited:
i just get a pen and take everything out of it... take my lighter and crunch it up till its really fine..... make a nice long line...... blow your nose and get the bugars out.... and then i like to snort left nostril from left to right

oh yea and btw call me a freak but i LOVE the feeling of that initial burn when u snort a pill i dunno why but i get this tingling feeling on the side of my head it kind of hurts but also feels GREAT!

heh i got a funny thing, i was reading erowid before i was a heavy drug user, able to get high on about 25-50mg of hydro, i saw a guy say he smashed "the little fucker" oxycontin 40, then i find my self, having my mom teach me how to effectivly to crush a pill, lol, she put it in ziplock bag, and hammered the little fucker, i said i would never turn into him, but shit, being so retarded on opiates not being able to crush a pill ( i was using a razor blade on my school year book, and after a few days it got rusty, i found i was licking it to much lolz.)
any one else read a erowid report and say you'd never turn into him?